Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
im bisexual, i came out to my mom and while it didn't go terribly wrong it didn't go right either. She called it a "phase" and that a year later ill be fine :(
im bisexual, i came out to my mom and while it didn't go terribly wrong it didn't go right either. She called it a "phase" and that a year later ill be fine :(
7NebxtL.jpg
@ShadowStorm1404
Thank you so much! It's really reassuring to hear that from someone other than me, and I really appreciate it!
@ShadowStorm1404
Thank you so much! It's really reassuring to hear that from someone other than me, and I really appreciate it!
k5FxSvA.gif
I don't wanna sound rude....but I feel kinda...insecure, I mean I'm a bisexual demi-girl but I'm still young, where as these are adults, married or engaged people. I guess it's just the fact that I have no real close LGBTQ+ adult to guide me. I feel like I know what I am, but friends and adults in my life make it sound like im just in a phase. I do know one adult LGBTQ+ member, but we never go see her so I feel so alone
I don't wanna sound rude....but I feel kinda...insecure, I mean I'm a bisexual demi-girl but I'm still young, where as these are adults, married or engaged people. I guess it's just the fact that I have no real close LGBTQ+ adult to guide me. I feel like I know what I am, but friends and adults in my life make it sound like im just in a phase. I do know one adult LGBTQ+ member, but we never go see her so I feel so alone
happy pride month from your local bisexual disaster! <3
happy pride month from your local bisexual disaster! <3
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@Yannabear
from one younger lgbtq+ person to another, dont let other people get into your head about stuff. just bc you are young doesn't mean you cant know things about yourself. there may be people telling you its just a phase but dont let that affect how you think of yourself. just live your life true to who you are. not being certain is ok and you may develop different thoughts about who you are in the future but that doesnt invalidate who you feel you are now. best wishes and i hope you feel better soon
@Yannabear
from one younger lgbtq+ person to another, dont let other people get into your head about stuff. just bc you are young doesn't mean you cant know things about yourself. there may be people telling you its just a phase but dont let that affect how you think of yourself. just live your life true to who you are. not being certain is ok and you may develop different thoughts about who you are in the future but that doesnt invalidate who you feel you are now. best wishes and i hope you feel better soon
happy pride everyone!
wasn't sure of my identity last year but i've been sticking with ace lesbian for awhile and i can pretty confidently say that's who i am now! i'm out to a few close friends and they're super accepting :)
happy pride everyone!
wasn't sure of my identity last year but i've been sticking with ace lesbian for awhile and i can pretty confidently say that's who i am now! i'm out to a few close friends and they're super accepting :)
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
Awww thank you so much, that is so sweet. I just hope that people will listen. For example, Yanna is my nickname from my irl name but I also wish to be called that over my birthname ( don't get me wrong, I love my birthname and so do my parents, I just don't think it fits) and when I said that I preferred being called Yanna, my parents were kinda annoyed. I think I may come out today so hopefully when they find out why, they'll listen.????
Awww thank you so much, that is so sweet. I just hope that people will listen. For example, Yanna is my nickname from my irl name but I also wish to be called that over my birthname ( don't get me wrong, I love my birthname and so do my parents, I just don't think it fits) and when I said that I preferred being called Yanna, my parents were kinda annoyed. I think I may come out today so hopefully when they find out why, they'll listen.????
@Yannabear
i hope that goes well if you do come out
@Yannabear
i hope that goes well if you do come out
Happy pride month everybody! <3
Happy pride month everybody! <3
Happy pride from your friendly neighborhood nb gremlin!
Hope all of you wonderful folx are staying safe and healthy! <3
Happy pride from your friendly neighborhood nb gremlin!
Hope all of you wonderful folx are staying safe and healthy! <3
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png