Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
Also I’m pretty sure my parents don’t want me talking or interacting with trans people at all. Because apparently they’ll brainwash me into being trans.
Also I’m pretty sure my parents don’t want me talking or interacting with trans people at all. Because apparently they’ll brainwash me into being trans.
Happy pride! Stay strong, stay proud, don't give up. If anything, you'll always have a safe community here.
Happy pride! Stay strong, stay proud, don't give up. If anything, you'll always have a safe community here.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Happy Pride Month Everyone!
Happy Pride Month Everyone!
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
Happy Pride Month!!!
Happy Pride Month!!!
3Lr6Rsp.png
Happy pride month to everyone! Remember to stay safe and that you are valid! Much love [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Happy pride month to everyone! Remember to stay safe and that you are valid!

Much love
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
Happy pride month, everyone! <3 It's also my first pride month after realizing I'm aro/ace, so this month feels extra special!

I'm still mostly closeted though, so I have no pride gear or anything, and won't really be able to show or talk about my pride, which is disappointing. But I still feel pride, and I guess that's what's important, right?
Happy pride month, everyone! <3 It's also my first pride month after realizing I'm aro/ace, so this month feels extra special!

I'm still mostly closeted though, so I have no pride gear or anything, and won't really be able to show or talk about my pride, which is disappointing. But I still feel pride, and I guess that's what's important, right?
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
I am a demi-girl, and I have dysmorphia ( did I spell that right? Do y'all know what I'm trying to say? I cant spell for the life of me) but it only ever bothers me when I am a girl. When I am nb I don't have that problem. I used to cope by taking selfies to come to terms with my body. Actually I used to be on quotev ( it's like wattpad) and had one of the pics of me as my pfp, I explained to people that it was my way of coping and they seemed fine for that, but then I got attacked for that and another girl with dysmorphia was all like " id never dream of doing that" and I got bashed about it, but now I'm wondering. Was that a bad way of coping. Should I stop doing it?
I am a demi-girl, and I have dysmorphia ( did I spell that right? Do y'all know what I'm trying to say? I cant spell for the life of me) but it only ever bothers me when I am a girl. When I am nb I don't have that problem. I used to cope by taking selfies to come to terms with my body. Actually I used to be on quotev ( it's like wattpad) and had one of the pics of me as my pfp, I explained to people that it was my way of coping and they seemed fine for that, but then I got attacked for that and another girl with dysmorphia was all like " id never dream of doing that" and I got bashed about it, but now I'm wondering. Was that a bad way of coping. Should I stop doing it?
@BillyPup I'm really sorry that you're going through this. I hope that you have some place in your life where you can feel comfortable, even if it's just someplace like your room or a friend's house. I hope that your parents come around.
@BillyPup I'm really sorry that you're going through this. I hope that you have some place in your life where you can feel comfortable, even if it's just someplace like your room or a friend's house. I hope that your parents come around.
Live for today, gone tomorrow.
swclpXz.jpg
That's me.
Happy pride everyone!! Don't forget that you are loved and appreciated! I hope you all have a fantastic month <3
Happy pride everyone!! Don't forget that you are loved and appreciated! I hope you all have a fantastic month <3
miDn30f.gif
happy pride month!!
happy pride month!!
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png