Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if
The ancients actually come Sunday and they're just starting maintence on Saturday just in case it takes 20 hours /s
The ancients actually come Sunday and they're just starting maintence on Saturday just in case it takes 20 hours /s
they/it

art | skins | links | about
:(
:(
20.png
I mean, it could happen.
I mean, it could happen.
shK9yEE.pngVnMEEvT.png8cx3I3C.pngKk2VwAq.png
Cursed
Cursed
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
That would suck ;_; But I guess it's a big change so they might need a lot of time... :>
That would suck ;_; But I guess it's a big change so they might need a lot of time... :>
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
Pfft staff wouldn't do that to us.

Or would they
Pfft staff wouldn't do that to us.

Or would they
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
- dragonomics!
It's possible and I don't like it.
It's possible and I don't like it.
2nw2yif.jpg0ewFuuh.png9X6Ea51.pngG4sZIm1.png2nw2yif.jpg
Didn't they do pre-maintinance the other day?

I imagine if they thought it would take 12+ hours they would have maybe done more than one, lol

I guess technically anything can happen, things planned one way could go another, etc

But... it seems unlikely it'll go that far off the tracks
Didn't they do pre-maintinance the other day?

I imagine if they thought it would take 12+ hours they would have maybe done more than one, lol

I guess technically anything can happen, things planned one way could go another, etc

But... it seems unlikely it'll go that far off the tracks
IT7iTv8.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/245436982728196107/575567764719271946/postdivider.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#ad6200]D[/color][/size][size=4]on't you bring those sins into my house.
postdivider.png Don't you bring those sins into my house.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
That would be.

Unfortunate.
That would be.

Unfortunate.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png