Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 3
@Ryunoko last I heard they were removing Adventure from the Play tab since it will a long time coming
@Ryunoko last I heard they were removing Adventure from the Play tab since it will a long time coming
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@Dragonsage, thanks for linking my overhaul idea in this early! Your help is appreciated! I do strongly encourage the devs to consider it, and to feel free to email me if they have questions! They have my email address after all!
@Dragonsage, thanks for linking my overhaul idea in this early! Your help is appreciated! I do strongly encourage the devs to consider it, and to feel free to email me if they have questions! They have my email address after all!
Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul
The ******* Links are correct. There's a bug preventing direct Forum URLs.
I am so excited for all this to happen!!!
I am so excited for all this to happen!!!
OH NO they know LIGHTNING BUDDIES THEY KNOW O.O
OH NO they know LIGHTNING BUDDIES THEY KNOW O.O
Hiii
I like the changes, but I still get loot-less battles in Mire and Harpy's. I don't see a whole lot of change in there, not like what is being said. One teenie item or two is not a good reason to battle unless I'm leveling a newbie. It makes more sense to grind in the lower areas for food. So if you are done with those areas, I'm not all that impressed. Sorry.
I like the changes, but I still get loot-less battles in Mire and Harpy's. I don't see a whole lot of change in there, not like what is being said. One teenie item or two is not a good reason to battle unless I'm leveling a newbie. It makes more sense to grind in the lower areas for food. So if you are done with those areas, I'm not all that impressed. Sorry.
9PW8odu.jpg
This is awesome! I can't wait for these new features! My deepest thanks to all the people who make this site so great!

Also, I like that the site isn't capable of constant open registration! I like the feel of this site being exclusive, and only the ones that really want in get in because they are the ones following the team's updates on Facebook and Tumblr. That might be a bit hypocritical of me, since I joined during the open registration in june, but still. XD
This is awesome! I can't wait for these new features! My deepest thanks to all the people who make this site so great!

Also, I like that the site isn't capable of constant open registration! I like the feel of this site being exclusive, and only the ones that really want in get in because they are the ones following the team's updates on Facebook and Tumblr. That might be a bit hypocritical of me, since I joined during the open registration in june, but still. XD
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
All very good news, but I wanted more info on Bar and Daub! D:
All very good news, but I wanted more info on Bar and Daub! D:
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png BCBVvuP.png natureshieldr.png
Yay a new words on wind!!! I have friends telling me that they wanna get into the site but they can't yet! They can't wait to get into the new registration window!!! Hope we all have some fun with it! (I'm gonna love the new updates. woot woot!
Yay a new words on wind!!! I have friends telling me that they wanna get into the site but they can't yet! They can't wait to get into the new registration window!!! Hope we all have some fun with it! (I'm gonna love the new updates. woot woot!
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
I always love the word of the wind. :) Very excited about the to do list!
I always love the word of the wind. :) Very excited about the to do list!
I'm looking forward to a review of dominance and exalting. While it's sad that exalting is seen as "killing" so often, I believe it's a necessary feature and I'd be happy if there were more features implemented to make exalting as a whole more exciting.

I'm also grateful for the Coliseum overhaul - so far it has been great and I can't wait for even more areas to be adjusted. :)
Registration and all long term goals sound nice as well, even if things are working out slowly, it's good to see that all those suggestions are planned at least.

Thanks for the new WotW and for always trying your best ;D I'm excited to see what the future of this site brings up!~
I'm looking forward to a review of dominance and exalting. While it's sad that exalting is seen as "killing" so often, I believe it's a necessary feature and I'd be happy if there were more features implemented to make exalting as a whole more exciting.

I'm also grateful for the Coliseum overhaul - so far it has been great and I can't wait for even more areas to be adjusted. :)
Registration and all long term goals sound nice as well, even if things are working out slowly, it's good to see that all those suggestions are planned at least.

Thanks for the new WotW and for always trying your best ;D I'm excited to see what the future of this site brings up!~
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."