Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 3
@DragonSage ah, thanks for the info.
@DragonSage ah, thanks for the info.
that's quite a few exalted dragons!

I'm certainly interested in the imbreeding checker and the exalting!
that's quite a few exalted dragons!

I'm certainly interested in the imbreeding checker and the exalting!
Lightning has a Spreadsheet of Doom? XD

Love the gene preview option! Now I don't have to pm the person who heads the FR chat on Chicken smoothie for them~
Lightning has a Spreadsheet of Doom? XD

Love the gene preview option! Now I don't have to pm the person who heads the FR chat on Chicken smoothie for them~
All will succumb to the swarm
DmRdZYl.png1Wa1sIi.gif
I'm excited for the breeding preview *u*

But great to see all the updates (and possible updates) :D
I'm excited for the breeding preview *u*

But great to see all the updates (and possible updates) :D
99HpT0c.png
I'm so excited for gene previews! This is a wonderful announcement. :]
I'm so excited for gene previews! This is a wonderful announcement. :]
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif ZEknoG3.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif
I'm interested in the dragon previewer!
I'm interested in the dragon previewer!
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Has any thought been put towards organizing the familiar system? Such as making them a list(and not in a tiny box) where you can see bonded or not bonded next to them?
Has any thought been put towards organizing the familiar system? Such as making them a list(and not in a tiny box) where you can see bonded or not bonded next to them?
AMAZING UPDATE IS AMAZING.

It'd be super great if you could do hatchling
previews of ANY dragons, regardless of
whether they were yours or not. It'd be
great for when you are browsing the AH
for a mate to your own dragon ♥
AMAZING UPDATE IS AMAZING.

It'd be super great if you could do hatchling
previews of ANY dragons, regardless of
whether they were yours or not. It'd be
great for when you are browsing the AH
for a mate to your own dragon ♥
Woo hoo! Thanks for the updates! I love how transparent the staff here at FR are with the users. It's really homey. Thanks for putting up with all the complaints. xD

I'd say the coliseum/fairgrounds and registration are what I'm most excited about. But I really appreciate all the usability tweaks you're doing throughout the site. It's been a bumpy ride and I understand that it has to be an ongoing process with a growing site. But the more you work with us the better it's going to be for everyone.

Exalting I'm really not too fond of. It's difficult to keep track of some of them once you let them go, (childless Gen 1's). And anything they had on their profiles goes poof, which is a bit troubling for me because I like to come up with fun names, personalities and mini-stories, even for the exalted. So if future "incentives" will include something that can truly honor and maybe showcase them a bit better, that would be awesome.

I'm really excited to see some of the things on your To Do list. Inbreeding checker and color/gene/breed previewer are important to many users, and some have set up services to fill in what the site lacks. I'm honestly surprised that the plan is to go ahead with an official preview for dragon colors and genes. I was under the impression that it was against what staff wanted to do and would never happen. I don't know if I was mistaken or if you changed your minds after listening to user feedback, but I am very, very happy to know that it will eventually happen!

There are so many great things to come! Thanks guys. :)
Woo hoo! Thanks for the updates! I love how transparent the staff here at FR are with the users. It's really homey. Thanks for putting up with all the complaints. xD

I'd say the coliseum/fairgrounds and registration are what I'm most excited about. But I really appreciate all the usability tweaks you're doing throughout the site. It's been a bumpy ride and I understand that it has to be an ongoing process with a growing site. But the more you work with us the better it's going to be for everyone.

Exalting I'm really not too fond of. It's difficult to keep track of some of them once you let them go, (childless Gen 1's). And anything they had on their profiles goes poof, which is a bit troubling for me because I like to come up with fun names, personalities and mini-stories, even for the exalted. So if future "incentives" will include something that can truly honor and maybe showcase them a bit better, that would be awesome.

I'm really excited to see some of the things on your To Do list. Inbreeding checker and color/gene/breed previewer are important to many users, and some have set up services to fill in what the site lacks. I'm honestly surprised that the plan is to go ahead with an official preview for dragon colors and genes. I was under the impression that it was against what staff wanted to do and would never happen. I don't know if I was mistaken or if you changed your minds after listening to user feedback, but I am very, very happy to know that it will eventually happen!

There are so many great things to come! Thanks guys. :)
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
Looking forward to all the new features!
Looking forward to all the new features!
blackmoon%20seal%207-sm_zpsfxnmde0q.pngchaoticoon%20sig_zpstno49hxq.png