Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Making a forum
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
How can I add pictures to my forum, such as breeding cards etc?
How can I add pictures to my forum, such as breeding cards etc?
0NuxaUS.png
@LazarusX

Host the pictures somewhere (a hosting site, like imgur or whatever) and then grab the direct link to the picture. When you've done that, click the tree icon above the box you type into on the forum, input the url, and click okay.

Make sure the direct link you have ends with .png or .jpg or .gif for it to work.
@LazarusX

Host the pictures somewhere (a hosting site, like imgur or whatever) and then grab the direct link to the picture. When you've done that, click the tree icon above the box you type into on the forum, input the url, and click okay.

Make sure the direct link you have ends with .png or .jpg or .gif for it to work.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
[center][color=#230850]@LazarusX Click on the little tree icon and paste the image's link to display it. You may use image hosting sites such as Imgur or Photobucket to display images. Alternatively, you can use this code here:[/color] [code][img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/code] [color=#230850]Example: [img]http://i.imgur.com/cfEfRcR.png[/img] [code][img]http://i.imgur.com/cfEfRcR.png[/img][/code] [color=#230850]Hope that helped, and welcome to Flight Rising![/center]
@LazarusX

Click on the little tree icon and paste the image's link to display it. You may use image hosting sites such as Imgur or Photobucket to display images. Alternatively, you can use this code here:

Code:
[img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img]

Example:

cfEfRcR.png

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/cfEfRcR.png[/img]

Hope that helped, and welcome to Flight Rising!
RgO1fwY.png
How do I make a forum? Like, I want to have a hatchery. [img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn165/sombiii/Sprite_zps2hmp3vxg.png[/img]
How do I make a forum? Like, I want to have a hatchery.

Sprite_zps2hmp3vxg.png
arcane_banner.pngSprite_zps2hmp3vxg.pngtumblr_nvuk76JqOx1smhh1go2_r1_100.pngtumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png

tumblr_ma5jqkdQSc1r90k20.gif

tumblr_m3xy37HFfr1rodiav.gif
@ArielaLRM it would be best for you to make your own post instead of commenting on someone elses to make sure your question is answered- especially since this question has already been answered
@ArielaLRM it would be best for you to make your own post instead of commenting on someone elses to make sure your question is answered- especially since this question has already been answered
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Ok.
Ok.
arcane_banner.pngSprite_zps2hmp3vxg.pngtumblr_nvuk76JqOx1smhh1go2_r1_100.pngtumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png

@ArielaLRM just so you know, in order for people to see your reply you need to do @ and then their username (which, if you want to make a hatchery, is very important so you can have a pinglist)
@ArielaLRM just so you know, in order for people to see your reply you need to do @ and then their username (which, if you want to make a hatchery, is very important so you can have a pinglist)
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon, Ok.
@Shinyumbreon, Ok.

@ArielaLRM
To avoid confusion, Forums are things like 'Item Sales', 'Dragons Wanted' etc. You are looking to make a thread for your hatchery =)
@ArielaLRM
To avoid confusion, Forums are things like 'Item Sales', 'Dragons Wanted' etc. You are looking to make a thread for your hatchery =)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
how the heckle do you make a forum?! Dx
how the heckle do you make a forum?! Dx
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page