Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | seafoam vs stardust!
This is my second-ever Artfight! I hope it'll be just as fun as last time!
My account is here!

Tbh, when I first saw the theming I was like 'oh, obviously, Stardust, what kind of a question even is that lol'. But then I thought about it (or maybe overthought it) for a moment longer and I was like 'well, the concept of Stardust in art and fantasy is clearly cooler and prettier to me but... in real life, I'd much rather be around seafoam (on a boat or at the beach, which have always been fun and relaxing experiences for me) than I would being around stardust (on a spaceship, which always seemed like a terrifyingly stressful experience to have in real life). Doesn't that count for anything? And then I couldn't decide, so I just let it go to random and it classified me as Seafoam. And I was okay with that... for like five minutes before I started having second thoughts again. About how while I'd never want to go to space in reality (at least not until they invent the kind of Space Travel that doesn't really feel like Space Travel)... stars and space have been a much more important part of my personal aesthetic and even my sense of identity compared to the sea and the beach. I have always been kind of an Alien, but not much of a Mermaid, y'know?

For now I switched to Stardust again, but I guess I have the entire back half of the month to change my mind yet again lol.
This is my second-ever Artfight! I hope it'll be just as fun as last time!
My account is here!

Tbh, when I first saw the theming I was like 'oh, obviously, Stardust, what kind of a question even is that lol'. But then I thought about it (or maybe overthought it) for a moment longer and I was like 'well, the concept of Stardust in art and fantasy is clearly cooler and prettier to me but... in real life, I'd much rather be around seafoam (on a boat or at the beach, which have always been fun and relaxing experiences for me) than I would being around stardust (on a spaceship, which always seemed like a terrifyingly stressful experience to have in real life). Doesn't that count for anything? And then I couldn't decide, so I just let it go to random and it classified me as Seafoam. And I was okay with that... for like five minutes before I started having second thoughts again. About how while I'd never want to go to space in reality (at least not until they invent the kind of Space Travel that doesn't really feel like Space Travel)... stars and space have been a much more important part of my personal aesthetic and even my sense of identity compared to the sea and the beach. I have always been kind of an Alien, but not much of a Mermaid, y'know?

For now I switched to Stardust again, but I guess I have the entire back half of the month to change my mind yet again lol.
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png
First year on Art Fight, but I'm going for Team Seafoam this year! It wasn't an easy pick though.
First year on Art Fight, but I'm going for Team Seafoam this year! It wasn't an easy pick though.
Dingasoid | They-Them (any pronouns) | 2+ FR time
Gonna be on team Seafoam, but both teams were pretty cool-looking!

Probably not gonna be as active this year on Art Fight as I was in previous years, but I'll still do what I can.
Gonna be on team Seafoam, but both teams were pretty cool-looking!

Probably not gonna be as active this year on Art Fight as I was in previous years, but I'll still do what I can.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I don't care about the themes in the slightest this year, so I let it pick for me and ended up on Seafoam. My goal for AF is to do one art piece a day during the period. Anything beyond that is subject to my whims. (My motivation for art tends to be sporadic since it's not really something I find motivating in itself.)

Username is TheEnforcer; account here.
I don't care about the themes in the slightest this year, so I let it pick for me and ended up on Seafoam. My goal for AF is to do one art piece a day during the period. Anything beyond that is subject to my whims. (My motivation for art tends to be sporadic since it's not really something I find motivating in itself.)

Username is TheEnforcer; account here.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Oh man, last year was my first-ever Art Fight, and I went full ham on attacks--27 in total! And, that's while I was having my gall bladder removed! This year, I went with Team Stardust because 1) purple is my favorite color and 2) since I'm Fire-oriented, anything to do with water is kind of my enemy, heh. Plus, the first ever Neil Gaiman book I ever read was titled [i]Stardust[/i]. You can find me [url=https://artfight.net/~Loniface]HERE[/url]. I hope to see you on the field of battle! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oh man, last year was my first-ever Art Fight, and I went full ham on attacks--27 in total! And, that's while I was having my gall bladder removed!

This year, I went with Team Stardust because 1) purple is my favorite color and 2) since I'm Fire-oriented, anything to do with water is kind of my enemy, heh. Plus, the first ever Neil Gaiman book I ever read was titled Stardust.

You can find me HERE. I hope to see you on the field of battle!

9iqeDz7.png
i'm on team seafoam tbh, stardust was my first pick but i switched to seafoam immediately after the cards for the two teams were shown lawll. this is my first time participating in artfight !! really excited for this ^_^ (btw i'm @/radical_ratata on af !!! come at me >:D)
i'm on team seafoam tbh, stardust was my first pick but i switched to seafoam immediately after the cards for the two teams were shown lawll. this is my first time participating in artfight !! really excited for this ^_^ (btw i'm @/radical_ratata on af !!! come at me >:D)
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
I'm actually joining artfight for the first time! Never participated before but a couple of friends are joining and kinda got me hyped up to join too, haha.

I picked stardust because..space..and purple! :'D I can't resist a theme like that!

I am _Sinnabelle_ (yes, with the underscores :sobbing: ) on there.

I don't draw too often and may only do one or two attacks (3 if i'm feelin' the vibe) but anyone who has dragon, horse, or humanoid characters then the chance of me attacking you is a lil higher.
I'm actually joining artfight for the first time! Never participated before but a couple of friends are joining and kinda got me hyped up to join too, haha.

I picked stardust because..space..and purple! :'D I can't resist a theme like that!

I am _Sinnabelle_ (yes, with the underscores :sobbing: ) on there.

I don't draw too often and may only do one or two attacks (3 if i'm feelin' the vibe) but anyone who has dragon, horse, or humanoid characters then the chance of me attacking you is a lil higher.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Stardust was a Really easy pick for me! Space/stars/celestial stuff is a really big theme/motif for my OCs, so there was no hard decision. :]

Although now I'm considering redoing my profile to match it, so I'll have to make a new backgrouhnd and whatnot. So I'll probably do that after I finish my other work!

This will be my uh, 7th year (wow!!) on Art Fight! I'm Sunspirals there.
Stardust was a Really easy pick for me! Space/stars/celestial stuff is a really big theme/motif for my OCs, so there was no hard decision. :]

Although now I'm considering redoing my profile to match it, so I'll have to make a new backgrouhnd and whatnot. So I'll probably do that after I finish my other work!

This will be my uh, 7th year (wow!!) on Art Fight! I'm Sunspirals there.
:Mysterious Relief: item

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I didn't much care for the Stardust/Seafoam theme, so I just flipped a coin. Got Seafoam, which was cool since it seems most of my friends are on Stardust, so I can get those big points >:)

Here's my ArtFight if anyone's interested in attacking me! https://artfight.net/~Commodore
I didn't much care for the Stardust/Seafoam theme, so I just flipped a coin. Got Seafoam, which was cool since it seems most of my friends are on Stardust, so I can get those big points >:)

Here's my ArtFight if anyone's interested in attacking me! https://artfight.net/~Commodore
Spot-billed Pelican Rxl9DBX.png 5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
i dont go to artfight but i heard the website exploded again this year lol
i dont go to artfight but i heard the website exploded again this year lol