Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
it's just me and the two dozen carpet beetle larvae in my general vicinity
it's just me and the two dozen carpet beetle larvae in my general vicinity
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
*eats you*
*eats you*
Qpv2mvo.png
J7D1quC.png
DDONF8x.png
Jd88XNq.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa
ChZnCSV.gif
aaa
pings are okay! please ping if replying to me
that moment where you want an XXX wildclaw but that specific color is so expensive in the auction house so you buy 2 wildclaws that have colors really close to the one you want but you can only breed them once a month and sometimes there are months where you cannot breed them at all and life is pain
that moment where you want an XXX wildclaw but that specific color is so expensive in the auction house so you buy 2 wildclaws that have colors really close to the one you want but you can only breed them once a month and sometimes there are months where you cannot breed them at all and life is pain
J2vNoME.gif > FR time +4
> Artfol
> Avatar dragon
> PING ME. I love getting silly notifs
> This will be prettier someday
Hmmm
Hmmm
lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Life is crazy.

Also I'm missing art therapy and I'm glad to return in 2 weeks!
Life is crazy.

Also I'm missing art therapy and I'm glad to return in 2 weeks!
2aoyUTU.png My wood carvings

Got ancients?
oOh FaNcY pANts RiCH mCGeE oVeR hErE -

lol
oOh FaNcY pANts RiCH mCGeE oVeR hErE -

lol
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifpSaD4Mc.gif
Multiple thoughts, as per usual. [emoji=cloud size=1] Elemental reps always look so fun. And the coliborn challenge still seems pretty interesting to me. What I'm thinking is: starting on it once I finish my current projects? I think I would enjoy it... especially if the dragons I would hatch ended up with weird colour combinations haha ^^" [emoji=cloud size=1] I should probably work on my assigments more. Maybe start with the easier ones instead of burning myself out while trying to figure out html code. [emoji=cloud size=1] Steadily amassing more projects on here. I probably should step up my exalt game if I want to finish any of them. Or maybe find other means of getting treasure (besides fairgrounds)?
Multiple thoughts, as per usual.

Elemental reps always look so fun. And the coliborn challenge still seems pretty interesting to me. What I'm thinking is: starting on it once I finish my current projects?
I think I would enjoy it... especially if the dragons I would hatch ended up with weird colour combinations haha ^^"

I should probably work on my assigments more. Maybe start with the easier ones instead of burning myself out while trying to figure out html code.

Steadily amassing more projects on here. I probably should step up my exalt game if I want to finish any of them. Or maybe find other means of getting treasure (besides fairgrounds)?
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
HW4lpxl.png
i am very normal about fop
i am very normal about fop
eGBpGF4.png

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
happy birthday freddy fazbear
happy birthday freddy fazbear
DtBIuzC.png
It feels so odd being full of life.. you see yourself sitting like that for so long and you never expect to recover, yknow? And yet to see myself, standing on earth. Not my earth, but an earth, and that’s all I need. I can accept myself for living and not bowing down to my failures and trials that make me deemed unsuitable for earth. That truly is ideal for me right now.
It feels so odd being full of life.. you see yourself sitting like that for so long and you never expect to recover, yknow? And yet to see myself, standing on earth. Not my earth, but an earth, and that’s all I need. I can accept myself for living and not bowing down to my failures and trials that make me deemed unsuitable for earth. That truly is ideal for me right now.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis