Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
What is the logic behind getting mad just because I'm not packing a specific pair of shoes that I Don't Even Need

Please elaborate someone it makes, no sense
What is the logic behind getting mad just because I'm not packing a specific pair of shoes that I Don't Even Need

Please elaborate someone it makes, no sense
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
i've been on and off a lot of things.. but its time to be fully committed to it !! (i want to do a lot more so im gonna do my best to achieve that !!!)
i've been on and off a lot of things.. but its time to be fully committed to it !! (i want to do a lot more so im gonna do my best to achieve that !!!)
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
I need dragon money and the ability to focus on one project at a time
I need dragon money and the ability to focus on one project at a time
IMG-7213.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xx
thank you kari grandi for making me gay
thank you kari grandi for making me gay
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Thinking about moving to Nature Flight.
Thinking about moving to Nature Flight.
|Yuki/Coffie|She/Her|INFP-T|
my old item hoarding list is so interesting [quote=][item=Prairie Polearm] [item=Phytocat Toy] [item=Steadfast Sweeper] [item=red maple leaf] [item=maple leaf] [item=Flatlands Tiara] [item=shattered glass] here's my newer one but it's still bad and old and I give up on hoarding [item=wise bonecarver stock] [item=Brave Bonecarver's spine] [item=Supportive Bonecarver's Spine] [item=Skilled Bonecarver's Spine] [item=wise bonecarver cache] [item=Scytheclaw Mantis] [item=Dark Dinosaur Shoulder Guard] [item=Petalprayer Mantis] [item=steadfast sweeper] [item=phytocat toy] [item=prairie polearm] [item=bewildered broom] [/quote] I wanted to try it out but it was not fun at ALL for me so as you can see I gave up haha. if I ever start hoarding again I'm definitely going to do only one or two items - maybe the mantises? because I still love those guys (and they're cheap haha) but idk if I'll ever do it again, and not anytime soon!
my old item hoarding list is so interesting
wrote:
Prairie Polearm Phytocat Toy Steadfast Sweeper
Red Maple Leaf Maple Leaf Flatlands Tiara Shattered Glass

here's my newer one but it's still bad and old and I give up on hoarding

Wise Bonecarver Stock Brave Bonecarver's Spine Supportive Bonecarver's Spine Skilled Bonecarver's Spine Wise Bonecarver Cache
Scytheclaw Mantis Dark Dinosaur Shoulder Guard Petalprayer Mantis
Steadfast Sweeper Phytocat Toy Prairie Polearm Bewildered Broom

I wanted to try it out but it was not fun at ALL for me so as you can see I gave up haha. if I ever start hoarding again I'm definitely going to do only one or two items - maybe the mantises? because I still love those guys (and they're cheap haha)
but idk if I'll ever do it again, and not anytime soon!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
1984 Transformers was my entire childhood and yet I don't remember anyone's names ;-;
1984 Transformers was my entire childhood and yet I don't remember anyone's names ;-;
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
Xj2FB.gif1y0YO2.pngXmqLf2.pngupaJf2.pngZ8gDV2.pngHv0YM2.png5Uh0U1.pngxe7V11.pnggVDxK1.pngekK2c1.pngHnIh81.pngeK9xR1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
ugh, finally i have access to technology again!
ugh, finally i have access to technology again!
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
theres like 6 different interests fighting for control of my brain and portal 2 is winning rn
theres like 6 different interests fighting for control of my brain and portal 2 is winning rn
DtBIuzC.png
OH RIGHT

THE ART TRADE

OH GOD HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN.
OH RIGHT

THE ART TRADE

OH GOD HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN.