Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
My thoughts... My ideal of going out would be to go to a gamer bar where the other person is beating the crap out of me (I love games but am horrible at them lol) and also a great horror flick? And at the end of the day this person is now my good buddy--wait that was a date?

So, I think I am aro-ace instead of just ace.

Now I have a whole month to think about it.

Happy Pride Eve everyone! :)
My thoughts... My ideal of going out would be to go to a gamer bar where the other person is beating the crap out of me (I love games but am horrible at them lol) and also a great horror flick? And at the end of the day this person is now my good buddy--wait that was a date?

So, I think I am aro-ace instead of just ace.

Now I have a whole month to think about it.

Happy Pride Eve everyone! :)
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
[center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]Happy Pride Eve!![emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
Happy Pride Eve!!
Free G1s/G1 sales
happy Pride Eve!!
happy Pride Eve!!
96px-Zexion%27s_Replica_Data_KHIIFM.png 4DvBsZc.png
Lucky
HxcMlGn.png
JrEJc4j.png
uPNWHgD.png
EHXIkb0.png
LDVtWi8.png j9JVcKh.png
just came to wish you all a happy pride [emoji=rainbow size=1]
just came to wish you all a happy pride
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
VvgJdjI.png q9EEy5M.pngll0CfnD.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png
[img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/u58O_knqt4UAAAAC/pride-month-simpsons.gif[/img] happy pride, everyone, no matter where you are on your journey. whether you figured yourself out years ago; only recently started questioning; thought you were one thing for years but now have second thoughts and are digging deeper; whether you're loud and proud, fully, or partially in the closet, no matter the reason. you deserve support and love in whatever form you're comfortable with: romantic, platonic, and/or all the complex nuances inbetween. and with that I've met my quota of sappiness for the year and thus shall be exiting stage left BYE
pride-month-simpsons.gif

happy pride, everyone, no matter where you are on your journey. whether you figured yourself out years ago; only recently started questioning; thought you were one thing for years but now have second thoughts and are digging deeper; whether you're loud and proud, fully, or partially in the closet, no matter the reason.

you deserve support and love in whatever form you're comfortable with: romantic, platonic, and/or all the complex nuances inbetween.

and with that I've met my quota of sappiness for the year and thus shall be exiting stage left BYE
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
PRIDE WOOOOOO!!
PRIDE WOOOOOO!!
CDZsGNI.pngUsPkdbt.png 88123317.png
HAPPY PRIDE!!
May the world be kind to you!
HAPPY PRIDE!!
May the world be kind to you!
f1890a0c61fa0a0fb819701d2554b54f42bc9c5c.png
corgisinger.png. . . . . .notus.png . . . . SQVdsFh.png
Happy Pride Month to all my fellow trans men out there [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Happy Pride Month to all my fellow trans men out there
9s8wmF5.png z6OgJbN.png
iuEBSJ3.png
OETsgJU.png
Pgv53XB.png
2VtxnMX.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
cdqdRxL.png
ll0CfnD.png
3M48cU6.png
image.png
oNrZjs5.png
8GgdVkW.png
image.png
PQqYbln.png
gP8rZcU.png
Happy pride month everyone :3 ! [emoji=puzzle piece red size=1][emoji=puzzle piece orange size=1][emoji=puzzle piece yellow size=1][emoji=puzzle piece green size=1][emoji=puzzle piece size=1][emoji=puzzle piece purple size=1]
Happy pride month everyone :3 !

zVzI8uZ.jpg
[center][font=Lato]Happy Pride Month, everyone. I love you all, no matter where you are, who you are and what hardships you might've had to endure. You're all beautiful. Be proud! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=rainbow size=1][/font][/center]
Happy Pride Month, everyone. I love you all, no matter where you are, who you are and what hardships you might've had to endure. You're all beautiful. Be proud!
Art Shop link
||
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?
trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

blank
Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
| And when I die, I'm buried with the sliver leaves