Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your username is the next fr update.
Windpapa comes back. Worth it!
Windpapa comes back. Worth it!
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
Possibly a Water/Glass skin competition with Japan / India inspired looks or something
actually I think that would be pretty cool.

me like 4 years ago finding out my name is a Japanese Glass Company AND a Indian water pump/equipment company name as well. Absolutely wild
Possibly a Water/Glass skin competition with Japan / India inspired looks or something
actually I think that would be pretty cool.

me like 4 years ago finding out my name is a Japanese Glass Company AND a Indian water pump/equipment company name as well. Absolutely wild
| He/They | 23 | FR+3 | Storyteller | Author | Freelance Musician|
90844443.png 83070145p.png 93458229.png
Naval dragons. Computer dragons. Either one would be sick
Naval dragons. Computer dragons. Either one would be sick
Spot-billed Pelican i don't know what to put here, probably an illustration of some kind, but i haven't drawn it yet 5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
mlHpBMC.png
EL8P38X.png
Your dragons have a possibility of radiation poisoning from various sources. Whoopsies. Might turn this into an FR Nuzlocke. It’d be fun.
Your dragons have a possibility of radiation poisoning from various sources. Whoopsies. Might turn this into an FR Nuzlocke. It’d be fun.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
Definitely Marva's doing...
Definitely Marva's doing...
earthshieldl.png
Dragons can now have TWO familiars. Extra pals!
Dragons can now have TWO familiars. Extra pals!
YUDrFCG.png
Insanity explodes across the site
Insanity explodes across the site
in7SefG.png
I suppose my dragonsona would become an NPC? In their art they would be surrounded by cinders.

I would make them perhaps a keeper of unhatched ancient g1 eggs and you would be able to trade something for those. Perhaps it would have limits to how many you can obtain in a time period. They would love different kinds of treasure and gems for their hoard in exchange!
I suppose my dragonsona would become an NPC? In their art they would be surrounded by cinders.

I would make them perhaps a keeper of unhatched ancient g1 eggs and you would be able to trade something for those. Perhaps it would have limits to how many you can obtain in a time period. They would love different kinds of treasure and gems for their hoard in exchange!
rI2B9a8.png
I don’t…have much to work with.

A new item in game that’s just called beb. That’s it. You have no idea what a ‘beb’ is, but you have an overwhelming desire to hoard it… >:)
I don’t…have much to work with.

A new item in game that’s just called beb. That’s it. You have no idea what a ‘beb’ is, but you have an overwhelming desire to hoard it… >:)
The hatchlings... they are all boys... no more breeding >:)
The hatchlings... they are all boys... no more breeding >:)
0T9buOf.png
sWGIYD3.png
wTVVdiJ.png
nRUr50B.png
hSzgn50.png
wLurwzJ.png
bCuiqGR.png
JDlFtpY.png
TfeviN2.png
bqI0ApO.png
joJXsVi.png
6meUms1.png