Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [coli luck] I think this is a sign
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
So, back when aberrations first came out, I got a diamond gene from the coli in the first few days. I immediately sold it the same day [img]https://i.ibb.co/YdgSh4V/Schermafbeelding-2022-03-10-om-23-15-34-kopie.png[/img] Then, earlier this week while grinding for fest currency, I got another diamond gene! I sold that one too [img]https://i.ibb.co/YbX1hnr/Schermafbeelding-2022-05-28-om-18-54-39.png[/img] And then yesterday again?? [img]https://i.ibb.co/7ngT2Q7/Schermafbeelding-2022-05-28-om-18-55-29.png[/img] And literally just now I got ANOTHER??? [img]https://i.ibb.co/Y0NR8Dx/Schermafbeelding-2022-05-28-om-19-00-11.png[/img] RNG really want me to have diamond for some reason?? [s]But the only coli gene I actually needed was spade orz[/s] Guess I'll take this as a sign and start a new project with diamond lmao
So, back when aberrations first came out, I got a diamond gene from the coli in the first few days. I immediately sold it the same day

Schermafbeelding-2022-03-10-om-23-15-34-kopie.png

Then, earlier this week while grinding for fest currency, I got another diamond gene! I sold that one too

Schermafbeelding-2022-05-28-om-18-54-39.png

And then yesterday again??

Schermafbeelding-2022-05-28-om-18-55-29.png

And literally just now I got ANOTHER???

Schermafbeelding-2022-05-28-om-19-00-11.png

RNG really want me to have diamond for some reason?? But the only coli gene I actually needed was spade orz
Guess I'll take this as a sign and start a new project with diamond lmao
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
Has to be a sign, the RNG is never this generous! xD
Has to be a sign, the RNG is never this generous! xD
WHERE, OP. What venue, I got one on the first day I believe and got some sweet cash moni but I'd like more
WHERE, OP. What venue, I got one on the first day I believe and got some sweet cash moni but I'd like more
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="@Natron" date="2022-05-28 10:58:20" ] WHERE, OP. What venue, I got one on the first day I believe and got some sweet cash moni but I'd like more [/quote] The first one was in the mire, all the others were in rainsong jungle!
@Natron wrote on 2022-05-28 10:58:20:

The first one was in the mire, all the others were in rainsong jungle!
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
Excellent. I will be going there in a few

Edit: great news, I just got a Mire scene which is already a win for me.
Excellent. I will be going there in a few

Edit: great news, I just got a Mire scene which is already a win for me.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
touching this thread for the RNGenerosity, rainsong has been Mean to me!

gg OP, the site has chosen you as the AH diamond supplier
touching this thread for the RNGenerosity, rainsong has been Mean to me!

gg OP, the site has chosen you as the AH diamond supplier
862.png 863.png

864.png 865.png
bruh i've not gotten a single coli abb gene
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
[quote name="RipPip" date="2022-05-28 12:03:22" ] bruh i've not gotten a single coli abb gene [/quote]
RipPip wrote on 2022-05-28 12:03:22:

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
[quote name="Achoo" date="2022-05-28 12:08:39" ] [quote name="RipPip" date="2022-05-28 12:03:22" ] bruh i've not gotten a single coli abb gene [/quote] [/quote]
Achoo wrote on 2022-05-28 12:08:39:
RipPip wrote on 2022-05-28 12:03:22:
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
RNG is giving you a diamond because gems on this site have a diamond symbol. a.k.a RNG wants you to roll in that sweet cash :p
RNG is giving you a diamond because gems on this site have a diamond symbol. a.k.a RNG wants you to roll in that sweet cash :p
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2