Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | POV of why some users are not happy
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33
[quote name="Misplaced" date="2021-05-05 14:28:40" ] [quote name="landipan" date="2021-05-05 12:47:32" ] I mean,if that's what works maybe we can actually get Plague stuff that looks like plague...silver linings I guess xD [/quote] Ooooo I really hope for this. It's about time Plague Aesthetic stopped being dictated by people who don't even like it. [/quote] Makes me think about how important it could be for some people to have an arachnophobia toggle so every spider picture onsite is blurred or somethin. same goes for blood (users who are over 18+ can access a toggle that hides minor gore or something—like pink blood in some video games). ik skins/accents are a different issue when it comes to gore, but i feel like a toggle system could be implemented so people can get a more mature plague aesthetic, so to speak (and also so other features of the site can be more user-friendly for some players)
Misplaced wrote on 2021-05-05 14:28:40:
landipan wrote on 2021-05-05 12:47:32:
I mean,if that's what works maybe we can actually get Plague stuff that looks like plague...silver linings I guess xD

Ooooo I really hope for this. It's about time Plague Aesthetic stopped being dictated by people who don't even like it.

Makes me think about how important it could be for some people to have an arachnophobia toggle so every spider picture onsite is blurred or somethin. same goes for blood (users who are over 18+ can access a toggle that hides minor gore or something—like pink blood in some video games). ik skins/accents are a different issue when it comes to gore, but i feel like a toggle system could be implemented so people can get a more mature plague aesthetic, so to speak (and also so other features of the site can be more user-friendly for some players)
rPflwkH.png
[quote name="Empedocles" date="2021-05-05 14:41:29" ] [quote name="@Eviscerate" date="2021-05-05 14:36:14" ] I'm still kind of salty about the update, because like everyone else has been saying, all my hard work and gems basically went to waste. I had a project of getting all primal G1s by hatching them myself and then scattering to a double (I have since abandoned the project now), but now besides their colors, are pretty much worthless. I have some primal G1s that I hatched and am selling and now those are virtually worth no more than the cost of a vial, unless I can PROVE that they were hatched "naturally". I like the update, I'm not going to lie and say I don't like that I can slap Goat eyes onto any G1 I want, but I don't appreciate that eyes aren't considered a goal to acquire anymore. I realize that yes, you can still challenge yourself and hatch primals with pure RNG luck and such, but it is still no fun when the dragon you loved so much and worked so hard to make possible is suddenly worth next to nothing and any Joe Schmoe can get them with less than half the work that you put into it. And I still don't understand why some users cannot understand that people can collect dragons specifically for market/monetary value, or can collect them because they are rare and difficult to come by. I guess my MAIN fear of all of this is, if the Devs can change eyes to make them be free from the chains of RNG, what else would they be willing to do? Are other users going to complain about the G1 market for doubles/triples that they aren't "accessible" to the casual user that they are going to create some sort of item that can scatter one color, essentially making it easier to get a double/triple G1? Or make an "abandonment scroll" that can magically make any chose dragon a G1, leading to an oversaturation in the doubles/triples G1 market to the point they are worth no more than dirt? If that ever happens, I am so done. FR would no longer be a breeding game, but a simple dragon doll dress up game. Removing the difficulty doesn't help with the game's longevity, and it certainly doesn't make more fun. [/quote] Yeah. I also feel like this is where the games going and it is upsetting as I too came for a breeding game. If I wanna dress up dragons, that’s what doodling with for. I’m extra salty as i had my bday hatch that came with a faceted gen 1 (4/28) and I just finished giving her all [i]gem[/i] genes on Saturday, only for Monday to come around and find that I wasted $20. [/quote] The biggest gripe I have is that they let 3yrs pass, which is convincing enough for players to believe nothing new will be implemented, so instead they adjust to the new crappy mechanic and some adapt their play style around it. Then the devs finally fix this crappy mechanic, completely disrupting a lot of their players, when they could have at [i]least[/i] discussed with/warned their player base about the new update.
Empedocles wrote on 2021-05-05 14:41:29:
@Eviscerate wrote on 2021-05-05 14:36:14:
I'm still kind of salty about the update, because like everyone else has been saying, all my hard work and gems basically went to waste.
I had a project of getting all primal G1s by hatching them myself and then scattering to a double (I have since abandoned the project now), but now besides their colors, are pretty much worthless. I have some primal G1s that I hatched and am selling and now those are virtually worth no more than the cost of a vial, unless I can PROVE that they were hatched "naturally".

I like the update, I'm not going to lie and say I don't like that I can slap Goat eyes onto any G1 I want, but I don't appreciate that eyes aren't considered a goal to acquire anymore. I realize that yes, you can still challenge yourself and hatch primals with pure RNG luck and such, but it is still no fun when the dragon you loved so much and worked so hard to make possible is suddenly worth next to nothing and any Joe Schmoe can get them with less than half the work that you put into it. And I still don't understand why some users cannot understand that people can collect dragons specifically for market/monetary value, or can collect them because they are rare and difficult to come by.

I guess my MAIN fear of all of this is, if the Devs can change eyes to make them be free from the chains of RNG, what else would they be willing to do? Are other users going to complain about the G1 market for doubles/triples that they aren't "accessible" to the casual user that they are going to create some sort of item that can scatter one color, essentially making it easier to get a double/triple G1? Or make an "abandonment scroll" that can magically make any chose dragon a G1, leading to an oversaturation in the doubles/triples G1 market to the point they are worth no more than dirt? If that ever happens, I am so done. FR would no longer be a breeding game, but a simple dragon doll dress up game.

Removing the difficulty doesn't help with the game's longevity, and it certainly doesn't make more fun.
Yeah. I also feel like this is where the games going and it is upsetting as I too came for a breeding game. If I wanna dress up dragons, that’s what doodling with for. I’m extra salty as i had my bday hatch that came with a faceted gen 1 (4/28) and I just finished giving her all gem genes on Saturday, only for Monday to come around and find that I wasted $20.

The biggest gripe I have is that they let 3yrs pass, which is convincing enough for players to believe nothing new will be implemented, so instead they adjust to the new crappy mechanic and some adapt their play style around it. Then the devs finally fix this crappy mechanic, completely disrupting a lot of their players, when they could have at least discussed with/warned their player base about the new update.
rPflwkH.png
[quote name="Kinged" date="2021-05-05 14:41:51" ] [quote name="Misplaced" date="2021-05-05 14:28:40" ] [quote name="landipan" date="2021-05-05 12:47:32" ] I mean,if that's what works maybe we can actually get Plague stuff that looks like plague...silver linings I guess xD [/quote] Ooooo I really hope for this. It's about time Plague Aesthetic stopped being dictated by people who don't even like it. [/quote] Makes me think about how important it could be for some people to have an arachnophobia toggle so every spider picture onsite is blurred or somethin. same goes for blood (users who are over 18+ can access a toggle that hides minor gore or something—like pink blood in some video games). ik skins/accents are a different issue when it comes to gore, but i feel like a toggle system could be implemented so people can get a more mature plague aesthetic, so to speak (and also so other features of the site can be more user-friendly for some players) [/quote] Let's not derail the conversation. This is an excellent point, and a way a lot of users are feeling - both about just stating their wishes until they get it and the plague aesthetic - but not the topic for this thread. I agree, and say go for it! Just somewhere on topic.
Kinged wrote on 2021-05-05 14:41:51:
Misplaced wrote on 2021-05-05 14:28:40:
landipan wrote on 2021-05-05 12:47:32:
I mean,if that's what works maybe we can actually get Plague stuff that looks like plague...silver linings I guess xD

Ooooo I really hope for this. It's about time Plague Aesthetic stopped being dictated by people who don't even like it.

Makes me think about how important it could be for some people to have an arachnophobia toggle so every spider picture onsite is blurred or somethin. same goes for blood (users who are over 18+ can access a toggle that hides minor gore or something—like pink blood in some video games). ik skins/accents are a different issue when it comes to gore, but i feel like a toggle system could be implemented so people can get a more mature plague aesthetic, so to speak (and also so other features of the site can be more user-friendly for some players)

Let's not derail the conversation. This is an excellent point, and a way a lot of users are feeling - both about just stating their wishes until they get it and the plague aesthetic - but not the topic for this thread. I agree, and say go for it! Just somewhere on topic.
...signature loading....
@Kinged amazing idea about the toggle. I'm terrified of spiders it's like a phobia but I've never let that cause me to ban others from being able to see them. Definitely an idea worth of the suggestions forum so it can be discussed

If they wanted to give us the natural eyes back another way... why didn't they just go with attire like contact lenses. That way they wouldn't be permanent. Like they did with the April Fool's day prank years back. I feel like there would be much less harm done to some people
@Kinged amazing idea about the toggle. I'm terrified of spiders it's like a phobia but I've never let that cause me to ban others from being able to see them. Definitely an idea worth of the suggestions forum so it can be discussed

If they wanted to give us the natural eyes back another way... why didn't they just go with attire like contact lenses. That way they wouldn't be permanent. Like they did with the April Fool's day prank years back. I feel like there would be much less harm done to some people
[center][quote name="Eviscerate" date="2021-05-05 14:36:14" ] I'm still kind of salty about the update, because like everyone else has been saying, all my hard work and gems basically went to waste. I had a project of getting all primal G1s by hatching them myself and then scattering to a double (I have since abandoned the project now), but now besides their colors, are pretty much worthless. I have some primal G1s that I hatched and am selling and now those are virtually worth no more than the cost of a vial, unless I can PROVE that they were hatched "naturally". I like the update, I'm not going to lie and say I don't like that I can slap Goat eyes onto any G1 I want, but I don't appreciate that eyes aren't considered a goal to acquire anymore. I realize that yes, you can still challenge yourself and hatch primals with pure RNG luck and such, but it is still no fun when the dragon you loved so much and worked so hard to make possible is suddenly worth next to nothing and any Joe Schmoe can get them with less than half the work that you put into it. And I still don't understand why some users cannot understand that people can collect dragons specifically for market/monetary value, or can collect them because they are rare and difficult to come by. I guess my MAIN fear of all of this is, if the Devs can change eyes to make them be free from the chains of RNG, what else would they be willing to do? Are other users going to complain about the G1 market for doubles/triples that they aren't "accessible" to the casual user that they are going to create some sort of item that can scatter one color, essentially making it easier to get a double/triple G1? Or make an "abandonment scroll" that can magically make any chose dragon a G1, leading to an oversaturation in the doubles/triples G1 market to the point they are worth no more than dirt? If that ever happens, I am so done. FR would no longer be a breeding game, but a simple dragon doll dress up game. Removing the difficulty doesn't help with the game's longevity, and it certainly doesn't make more fun. [/quote] Preach![/center]
Eviscerate wrote on 2021-05-05 14:36:14:
I'm still kind of salty about the update, because like everyone else has been saying, all my hard work and gems basically went to waste.
I had a project of getting all primal G1s by hatching them myself and then scattering to a double (I have since abandoned the project now), but now besides their colors, are pretty much worthless. I have some primal G1s that I hatched and am selling and now those are virtually worth no more than the cost of a vial, unless I can PROVE that they were hatched "naturally".

I like the update, I'm not going to lie and say I don't like that I can slap Goat eyes onto any G1 I want, but I don't appreciate that eyes aren't considered a goal to acquire anymore. I realize that yes, you can still challenge yourself and hatch primals with pure RNG luck and such, but it is still no fun when the dragon you loved so much and worked so hard to make possible is suddenly worth next to nothing and any Joe Schmoe can get them with less than half the work that you put into it. And I still don't understand why some users cannot understand that people can collect dragons specifically for market/monetary value, or can collect them because they are rare and difficult to come by.

I guess my MAIN fear of all of this is, if the Devs can change eyes to make them be free from the chains of RNG, what else would they be willing to do? Are other users going to complain about the G1 market for doubles/triples that they aren't "accessible" to the casual user that they are going to create some sort of item that can scatter one color, essentially making it easier to get a double/triple G1? Or make an "abandonment scroll" that can magically make any chose dragon a G1, leading to an oversaturation in the doubles/triples G1 market to the point they are worth no more than dirt? If that ever happens, I am so done. FR would no longer be a breeding game, but a simple dragon doll dress up game.

Removing the difficulty doesn't help with the game's longevity, and it certainly doesn't make more fun.
Preach!
9VeMQMB.png
[quote name="Deramadus" date="2021-05-05 09:44:05" ] Alright, I took a day to clear my head, so I have a few more things I'd like to point out. Others probably have already, but I'll point them out as I go. Here's the problem. The update is great, alright? It is. Everyone can get any eye they want on their dragons and that's amazing - I know I already have some plans and projects in the works. But here's the crux of it all, that I think many are trying to articulate: [b]the damage had already been done[/b]. The eyepocalypse had come and had sparked a fire that started to burn everything to the ground. With no fixes to be had, the fire kept burning until it eventually burned itself out. Now we were left to build back up with the blackened pieces, to try and adapt to this new and flawed situation. And for [u]3 years[/u], that is what everyone did. Users adapted to this shifted marketplace and figured out how to use a system that was broken so they could continue playing the game how they wanted. And [i]no one[/i] can fault [i]anyone[/i] for doing so. There were no hints that help was coming, or a fix was on the way, so everyone hunkered down and did the best with what they had. Saying that people played the gambling game and lost is wrong, since we had [i]no [/i]knowledge that this was, in fact, a gambling game and simply took it as a new era to adapt to. Then, 3 years later, an update comes. But it is the equivalent of throwing water on already cold cinders. The update knocks down what we had built and flattens it completely. It does give us new supplies though, new materials and ways to build back up even faster, which is great! It's exactly what we needed! [u]3 years ago[/u]. Though it is good for the long run and definitely needed to happen, you [i]cannot [/i]fault people for feeling disappointed and even angry that all of the work they put into building a somewhat stable environment out of the burned cinders was disregarded and thrown out overnight. Yes, it is far better now, yes, it is more fair for everyone, but the [b]damage had already been done years ago[/b]. I can see very clearly how it could feel like a slap to the face for those who spent years doing what they could with the flawed system, because they had no other choice! There was nothing saying anywhere that this would change, so they [i]adapted[/i]. And the scattersights - they are a whole different, but equally important, problem. Items are money in FR, and that is just plain truth that cannot be disputed. Nowadays, with nothing, not even fest items, remaining retired, no wonder people are clutching onto their limited assets. [i]Because there are no new assets being created[/i]. Scattersights are very controversial - I hated them when they were first introduced and even now I still hold a grudge against them - but it does not change the fact that this was the first retired asset to come out in [i]years[/i]. At this point, scattersights became akin to eggs and retired fest items, and flowed into the marketplace as something to trade with. And there is nothing wrong with this. People were not taking 'advantage' of anything, they were using what they were given so that they could make light of a bad situation. We were told that scattersights would not be brought back, which to this day is true. Unfortunately, it no longer matters since there is a far cheaper method that guarantees you get what you want. Whether the staff meant it or not, this absolutely obliterated the value of the item to around 10% of what it was worth before. Yes, the scattersights are still retired, but it would make no difference if they were brought back, no? The damage has been done and the market people have been building for 3 years has been pushed over overnight. With staff being so adamant, as Kydoimos said, on retiring vials for good, it's obvious that they became a bank item like sprites and eggs. So to suddenly have them be rendered worthless definitely feels like a stab in the back. Because, it was heavily implied that the eye types would not be moving from breeding exclusivity, and you [i]cannot [/i]fault people for thinking so after 3 years of near silence on the topic. As Toska said: [quote=Toska] Here's a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2457301#post_2457301]quote[/url]: "Going forward, here's what we'd like everyone to know: Vials of Scattersight will not be returning to the game; we still think it's important that from this point forward, natural eye types be part of the breeding system exclusively."[/quote] There is nothing here to imply that eye types would be put on the market, in fact it implies the opposite. So it's incredibly frustrating that people don't realize how much of a shock this was to many people. All in all, it needed to happen. But any form of communication, even just a 'we're considering the eye dilemma' would have given people some hints as to what would happen. Instead, we got no warning, and a bank item has been rendered worthless and obsolete, which people have every right to be angry about. To put it into perspective, it's nearly like if they put a sprite item on the market for 10% of a sprite's actual cost, but it gives you a random sprite instead of the sprite you want. Yes, technically the sprites haven't been unretired, but there is now an item that makes them obsolete anyways, so what's the difference? Anyways, I know I missed some points, but I know others have already covered it. I [u]am not[/u] saying that this update is inherently bad, just poorly communicated with seemingly unpredicted negative results. I hope this helps some people make sense of the problem more. Thank you. [/quote] I want to thank you for this post. This summarizes everything I've bee thinking and wanted to say far better than I ever could. The eye update needed to happen but it needed to happen a week after the original update. I've yet to see anyone saying the original update was great or that we should roll back the new one. It that this needs to be addressed and that trust I and others had in the staff to solve this problem has been shattered.
Deramadus wrote on 2021-05-05 09:44:05:
Alright, I took a day to clear my head, so I have a few more things I'd like to point out. Others probably have already, but I'll point them out as I go.

Here's the problem. The update is great, alright? It is. Everyone can get any eye they want on their dragons and that's amazing - I know I already have some plans and projects in the works. But here's the crux of it all, that I think many are trying to articulate: the damage had already been done.

The eyepocalypse had come and had sparked a fire that started to burn everything to the ground. With no fixes to be had, the fire kept burning until it eventually burned itself out. Now we were left to build back up with the blackened pieces, to try and adapt to this new and flawed situation. And for 3 years, that is what everyone did. Users adapted to this shifted marketplace and figured out how to use a system that was broken so they could continue playing the game how they wanted. And no one can fault anyone for doing so. There were no hints that help was coming, or a fix was on the way, so everyone hunkered down and did the best with what they had. Saying that people played the gambling game and lost is wrong, since we had no knowledge that this was, in fact, a gambling game and simply took it as a new era to adapt to.

Then, 3 years later, an update comes. But it is the equivalent of throwing water on already cold cinders. The update knocks down what we had built and flattens it completely. It does give us new supplies though, new materials and ways to build back up even faster, which is great! It's exactly what we needed! 3 years ago. Though it is good for the long run and definitely needed to happen, you cannot fault people for feeling disappointed and even angry that all of the work they put into building a somewhat stable environment out of the burned cinders was disregarded and thrown out overnight. Yes, it is far better now, yes, it is more fair for everyone, but the damage had already been done years ago. I can see very clearly how it could feel like a slap to the face for those who spent years doing what they could with the flawed system, because they had no other choice! There was nothing saying anywhere that this would change, so they adapted.

And the scattersights - they are a whole different, but equally important, problem. Items are money in FR, and that is just plain truth that cannot be disputed. Nowadays, with nothing, not even fest items, remaining retired, no wonder people are clutching onto their limited assets. Because there are no new assets being created. Scattersights are very controversial - I hated them when they were first introduced and even now I still hold a grudge against them - but it does not change the fact that this was the first retired asset to come out in years. At this point, scattersights became akin to eggs and retired fest items, and flowed into the marketplace as something to trade with. And there is nothing wrong with this. People were not taking 'advantage' of anything, they were using what they were given so that they could make light of a bad situation.

We were told that scattersights would not be brought back, which to this day is true. Unfortunately, it no longer matters since there is a far cheaper method that guarantees you get what you want. Whether the staff meant it or not, this absolutely obliterated the value of the item to around 10% of what it was worth before. Yes, the scattersights are still retired, but it would make no difference if they were brought back, no? The damage has been done and the market people have been building for 3 years has been pushed over overnight. With staff being so adamant, as Kydoimos said, on retiring vials for good, it's obvious that they became a bank item like sprites and eggs. So to suddenly have them be rendered worthless definitely feels like a stab in the back. Because, it was heavily implied that the eye types would not be moving from breeding exclusivity, and you cannot fault people for thinking so after 3 years of near silence on the topic. As Toska said:
Toska wrote:
Here's a quote:

"Going forward, here's what we'd like everyone to know:

Vials of Scattersight will not be returning to the game; we still think it's important that from this point forward, natural eye types be part of the breeding system exclusively."
There is nothing here to imply that eye types would be put on the market, in fact it implies the opposite. So it's incredibly frustrating that people don't realize how much of a shock this was to many people.

All in all, it needed to happen. But any form of communication, even just a 'we're considering the eye dilemma' would have given people some hints as to what would happen. Instead, we got no warning, and a bank item has been rendered worthless and obsolete, which people have every right to be angry about. To put it into perspective, it's nearly like if they put a sprite item on the market for 10% of a sprite's actual cost, but it gives you a random sprite instead of the sprite you want. Yes, technically the sprites haven't been unretired, but there is now an item that makes them obsolete anyways, so what's the difference?

Anyways, I know I missed some points, but I know others have already covered it. I am not saying that this update is inherently bad, just poorly communicated with seemingly unpredicted negative results. I hope this helps some people make sense of the problem more. Thank you.

I want to thank you for this post. This summarizes everything I've bee thinking and wanted to say far better than I ever could. The eye update needed to happen but it needed to happen a week after the original update. I've yet to see anyone saying the original update was great or that we should roll back the new one. It that this needs to be addressed and that trust I and others had in the staff to solve this problem has been shattered.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
@Deramadus

I won't quote that entire thing, but very well said. I do like the update, I do. I also hate the way it was carried out, and I hate the way that people are brandishing those trying to scrap some semblance of normalcy (again!) are labeled as "elitist". We just keep swinging back and forth and it causes all this chaos when what they could have done was release the vials but not a free-for-all like they basically did.

This is like, the reverse of the original Eyepocalypse. Could've been avoided, but they did it again. Sure, all is well because a majority of people are now happy with the change, but what about the trust?
@Deramadus

I won't quote that entire thing, but very well said. I do like the update, I do. I also hate the way it was carried out, and I hate the way that people are brandishing those trying to scrap some semblance of normalcy (again!) are labeled as "elitist". We just keep swinging back and forth and it causes all this chaos when what they could have done was release the vials but not a free-for-all like they basically did.

This is like, the reverse of the original Eyepocalypse. Could've been avoided, but they did it again. Sure, all is well because a majority of people are now happy with the change, but what about the trust?
I think Dermadus post really puts my feelings into words too. I would have really appreciated it if eyes had been released like this in the beginning but doing it after all this time without any warning just really doesn't sit right. I don't really have anything into eyes other than some scattersights I brewed (they're still selling for more than they cost to brew so not really a loss) since I've never purchased any dragons or scatter sights but it's still really killed my excitement for the site. I feel like it's not worth spending my time on long term goals because they might just become obsolete in a future update without warning. I really love the site so I hope my motivation returns but right now it's just not there
I think Dermadus post really puts my feelings into words too. I would have really appreciated it if eyes had been released like this in the beginning but doing it after all this time without any warning just really doesn't sit right. I don't really have anything into eyes other than some scattersights I brewed (they're still selling for more than they cost to brew so not really a loss) since I've never purchased any dragons or scatter sights but it's still really killed my excitement for the site. I feel like it's not worth spending my time on long term goals because they might just become obsolete in a future update without warning. I really love the site so I hope my motivation returns but right now it's just not there
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
[quote name="@ShinyEntei" date="2021-05-05 15:07:30" ] @.Kinged amazing idea about the toggle. I'm terrified of spiders it's like a phobia but I've never let that cause me to ban others from being able to see them. Definitely an idea worth of the suggestions forum so it can be discussed If they wanted to give us the natural eyes back another way... why didn't they just go with attire like contact lenses. That way they wouldn't be permanent. Like they did with the April Fool's day prank years back. I feel like there would be much less harm done to some people [/quote] Contact lenses are a good idea! Personally, I believe scattersights should have been a permanent treasure/gem marketplace item—so the eyes are still really rare, but oldies will always have a guaranteed chance at getting a new eye type :> Also, all three of the above posts perfectly voice my previous sentiments over this update. Well said!
@ShinyEntei wrote on 2021-05-05 15:07:30:
@.Kinged amazing idea about the toggle. I'm terrified of spiders it's like a phobia but I've never let that cause me to ban others from being able to see them. Definitely an idea worth of the suggestions forum so it can be discussed

Contact lenses are a good idea! Personally, I believe scattersights should have been a permanent treasure/gem marketplace item—so the eyes are still really rare, but oldies will always have a guaranteed chance at getting a new eye type :>

Also, all three of the above posts perfectly voice my previous sentiments over this update. Well said!
rPflwkH.png
Thank you so much for this post, OP.

I'm truly saddened that the goal I set for myself in obtaining a nature g1 primal is now not really a perceptible thing. I still love my girl very much, but she is no longer a "badge of honor" like she originally got to be.

To all the people saying "just take a screenshot": This is a solid suggestion going forward, but does nothing to help older dragons from back when screenshots were totally superfluous. :(
Thank you so much for this post, OP.

I'm truly saddened that the goal I set for myself in obtaining a nature g1 primal is now not really a perceptible thing. I still love my girl very much, but she is no longer a "badge of honor" like she originally got to be.

To all the people saying "just take a screenshot": This is a solid suggestion going forward, but does nothing to help older dragons from back when screenshots were totally superfluous. :(
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic UfHl5Xb.png

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33