Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Zodiac Sign / FR Preferences Survey
@Elanyx
Wow that's interesting! Aquarius are known to be difficult to read and they're mysterious:3
@Elanyx
Wow that's interesting! Aquarius are known to be difficult to read and they're mysterious:3
Taken! Libra Sun/Scorpio Moon/Virgo Rising (though that wasn’t part of your survey haha) [emoji=pearlcatcher winking]
Taken! Libra Sun/Scorpio Moon/Virgo Rising (though that wasn’t part of your survey haha)
Gj9DhHn.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
mlHpBMC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
vEBUH8S.png
TfeviN2.png
divider.png lightshieldr.png
taken! taurus sun, saggitarius moon, ice flight. and scorpio rising
taken! taurus sun, saggitarius moon, ice flight. and scorpio rising
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
[quote name="Elanyx" date="2019-04-24 16:44:19" ] @Deathtoll sun is like,,, your "main" zodiac sign you can find out your moon sign from one of those internet calculators where you enter your birthdate and it tells you your sun and moon sign -- but there is an option for "I don't know" on moon :) [/quote] Oh, I thought it was your solar calendar vs lunar calendar sign. I actually have two different zodiacs depending on whether you're using Gregorian or Hebrew, so I put that.
Elanyx wrote on 2019-04-24 16:44:19:
@Deathtoll sun is like,,, your "main" zodiac sign
you can find out your moon sign from one of those internet calculators where you enter your birthdate and it tells you your sun and moon sign -- but there is an option for "I don't know" on moon :)

Oh, I thought it was your solar calendar vs lunar calendar sign.

I actually have two different zodiacs depending on whether you're using Gregorian or Hebrew, so I put that.
jNuhDPF.png
My, you look familiar...
Check out The Familiar Faces Project here!

cute survey, but i wish it would've included flight rising signs too
i know it's harder info for people to have re: needing birth time but i think since rising is the way people present themselves to the world, it would come out in their aesthetic dragon preferences the most, so it'd be fun to see the results on
cute survey, but i wish it would've included flight rising signs too
i know it's harder info for people to have re: needing birth time but i think since rising is the way people present themselves to the world, it would come out in their aesthetic dragon preferences the most, so it'd be fun to see the results on
IMG-5103.jpg
Pisces Sun Scorpio Moon over here, and have fun with my answer~!
Pisces Sun Scorpio Moon over here, and have fun with my answer~!
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Taken!
Taken!
xH03512.png
you should've included rising signs!!! sun and moon signs mean nothing without your rising. (says a taurus rising)
also sun and moon signs are for specific areas of your life... rising signs are the most major part of your personality. it's the way others see you, the way you act, etc.
your sun is only the way you present yourself. some argue that it's your personality, but without the moon and rising as well, it's really only a small piece.
your moon is your emotions, your inner being.

also i spent like 3 minutes trying to decide what my favourite 'popular' colour is because.... i don't care for any of those lol. especially ice. hate that colour

libra sun/capricorn moon/taurus rising. & light flight
you should've included rising signs!!! sun and moon signs mean nothing without your rising. (says a taurus rising)
also sun and moon signs are for specific areas of your life... rising signs are the most major part of your personality. it's the way others see you, the way you act, etc.
your sun is only the way you present yourself. some argue that it's your personality, but without the moon and rising as well, it's really only a small piece.
your moon is your emotions, your inner being.

also i spent like 3 minutes trying to decide what my favourite 'popular' colour is because.... i don't care for any of those lol. especially ice. hate that colour

libra sun/capricorn moon/taurus rising. & light flight
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
my favorites are the cerulean range of colors : ) i love cyany tealy bright bright blues :3
taken!
my favorites are the cerulean range of colors : ) i love cyany tealy bright bright blues :3
taken!
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.pnglgbtdragons4.png c48cHhr.png4PReSu5.png
[quote name="Elanyx" date="2019-04-24 16:33:47" ] finding out if there's a link between zodiac signs and FR preferences [/quote] I'm gonna say "no," because I don't think there's a link between zodiac signs and anything at all except your birthday. </skeptic> Took the test anyway, though. [size=1]What was with the 46 thing? Am I missing something here?[/size]
Elanyx wrote on 2019-04-24 16:33:47:
finding out if there's a link between zodiac signs and FR preferences
I'm gonna say "no," because I don't think there's a link between zodiac signs and anything at all except your birthday. </skeptic>

Took the test anyway, though.
What was with the 46 thing? Am I missing something here?
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png