Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's all moving too fast
@CayCay
Oh man.... That fanfic though.... (<3)

Very well done, I think it's super cute and embarrassing! >///<
@CayCay
Oh man.... That fanfic though.... (<3)

Very well done, I think it's super cute and embarrassing! >///<
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser

Well. Agreed on the embarrassing part. XD
@Saraceaser

Well. Agreed on the embarrassing part. XD
@CayCay I freaking adore the fanfic. <3 Keep 'em coming if and when you feel inspired!
@CayCay I freaking adore the fanfic. <3 Keep 'em coming if and when you feel inspired!
@Dreamnorn

On mobile right now...
So I might write a really long one on my computer tonight.
@Dreamnorn

On mobile right now...
So I might write a really long one on my computer tonight.
@CayCay

I agree with @Dreamnorn, the fanfic is super adorable! (Should definitely write more if you have the time~ <3) ;D
@CayCay

I agree with @Dreamnorn, the fanfic is super adorable! (Should definitely write more if you have the time~ <3) ;D
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser

I believe I shall.
Thank you!
@Saraceaser

I believe I shall.
Thank you!
@CayCay MY HEART Ugh so cute Anyway, before I pass out have these: [url=https://s13.postimg.org/e39beesbb/So_this_is_how_I_practice.png][img]https://s13.postimg.org/e39beesbb/So_this_is_how_I_practice.png[/img][/url] As you can see if you examine closely, it started out pretty normal and then just slowly... unraveled. Something I have noticed is that I tend to draw expressions that reflect my inner state of mind. Pinkerton is basically a slideshow of my downfall as my brain began to shut down from lack of sleep.
@CayCay

MY HEART

Ugh so cute

Anyway, before I pass out have these:

So_this_is_how_I_practice.png

As you can see if you examine closely, it started out pretty normal and then just slowly... unraveled.

Something I have noticed is that I tend to draw expressions that reflect my inner state of mind. Pinkerton is basically a slideshow of my downfall as my brain began to shut down from lack of sleep.
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@FlufferLover
Oh gosh, those are fantastic! XD (I love the one of Pinkerton freaking out, heheh~)
@FlufferLover
Oh gosh, those are fantastic! XD (I love the one of Pinkerton freaking out, heheh~)
U4Cs8mx.gif
@FlufferLover - I love those! They're so good omg C:
@FlufferLover - I love those! They're so good omg C:
fBZO2yk.png
[quote name="Saraceaser" date=2017-04-16 21:14:28] @FlufferLover I love the one of Pinkerton freaking out, heheh~ [/quote] [i][sup]He shook.[/i]
Saraceaser wrote on 2017-04-16:
@FlufferLover
I love the one of Pinkerton freaking out, heheh~

He shook.
fBZO2yk.png