Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's all moving too fast
@Saraceaser

Ah I'm getting to work now!
@Saraceaser

Ah I'm getting to work now!
@CayCay - //whistles innocently
@CayCay - //whistles innocently
fBZO2yk.png
Listen. Okay. I got a little ambitious, alright?

I totally don't have a procrastination problem!

My drawing is so cute why isn't it done yet gosh

I did so many practice doodles I should just upload those they're great
Listen. Okay. I got a little ambitious, alright?

I totally don't have a procrastination problem!

My drawing is so cute why isn't it done yet gosh

I did so many practice doodles I should just upload those they're great
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png

@FlufferLover you totally should

@FlufferLover you totally should
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[img]http://pre11.deviantart.net/e99c/th/pre/i/2017/106/8/3/flight_rising_thing_by_aurorarider-db63len.jpg[/img] I'm better at writing I swear. *cries becuz my art is bad* Edit: Here's the fiction to go with it. Baldwin sighed. Crim usually never said things like that unless she was truly irritated with him. [i]I swear Baldwin, sometimes you don't see what's dead in front of your eyes![/i] He winced. Was that really his fault? The worst part was that he still had no idea what his friend had been talking about. The alchemist stood alone at the cauldron, glaring. [i]You can be so stupid sometimes![/i] "Hey, Baldwin," a voice behind him said gently. He knew that deep and rough voice anywhere. "You okay?" "Not now, Pink," he said sadly. "What's the matter?" Pinkerton nudged him between the shoulders softly, his fur brushing Baldwin's wings. "Nothing," Baldwin replied irritably. "You wanna do something? We can transmute some of Crim's collection?" Pink offered, shifting uncomfortably. Baldwin was rarely in a bad mood. Baldwin smirked slightly. "Not now." "Aw come on. She's got a bunch of things we could transmute. She might even have an Eliminate...?" "Not now!" Baldwin snapped, shoving Pinkerton backwards. Pink looked up at him with hurt in his eyes. The alchemist gasped, realizing what he'd done. He pulled Pinkerton into a hug. "I'm so sorry," he whispered. "I know," Pink nuzzled into his chest. "I love you." Baldwin grinned suddenly. "I know."
flight_rising_thing_by_aurorarider-db63len.jpg
I'm better at writing I swear.
*cries becuz my art is bad*
Edit: Here's the fiction to go with it.

Baldwin sighed. Crim usually never said things like that unless she was truly irritated with him.
I swear Baldwin, sometimes you don't see what's dead in front of your eyes!
He winced. Was that really his fault? The worst part was that he still had no idea what his friend had been talking about. The alchemist stood alone at the cauldron, glaring.
You can be so stupid sometimes!
"Hey, Baldwin," a voice behind him said gently. He knew that deep and rough voice anywhere. "You okay?"
"Not now, Pink," he said sadly.
"What's the matter?" Pinkerton nudged him between the shoulders softly, his fur brushing Baldwin's wings.
"Nothing," Baldwin replied irritably.
"You wanna do something? We can transmute some of Crim's collection?" Pink offered, shifting uncomfortably. Baldwin was rarely in a bad mood.
Baldwin smirked slightly. "Not now."
"Aw come on. She's got a bunch of things we could transmute. She might even have an Eliminate...?"
"Not now!" Baldwin snapped, shoving Pinkerton backwards.
Pink looked up at him with hurt in his eyes. The alchemist gasped, realizing what he'd done. He pulled Pinkerton into a hug.
"I'm so sorry," he whispered.
"I know," Pink nuzzled into his chest. "I love you."
Baldwin grinned suddenly. "I know."
@CayCay
Aww, poor Pinkerton!

(Baldwin, you dummy, give him a hug, will yah?)
@CayCay
Aww, poor Pinkerton!

(Baldwin, you dummy, give him a hug, will yah?)
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@FlufferLover - //whispers do it
@CayCay - Yes there they are. The boys ;w;
@FlufferLover - //whispers do it
@CayCay - Yes there they are. The boys ;w;
fBZO2yk.png
@Saraceaser

I think I should write some fanfiction there to distract people from the art and how awful it is. XD
@Saraceaser

I think I should write some fanfiction there to distract people from the art and how awful it is. XD
@CayCay
I agree, write a bit of fanfiction~ (And don't you mean beautiful drawing <3) :D
@CayCay
I agree, write a bit of fanfiction~ (And don't you mean beautiful drawing <3) :D
U4Cs8mx.gif
@Saraceaser

Voila the fanfiction is posted. And yeah let's go with that.
@Saraceaser

Voila the fanfiction is posted. And yeah let's go with that.