Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's all moving too fast
Oh snap Pinkerton is stepping it up a notch, how long until pinkerwin is canon?
I mean this thread is already 40 pages long-
Oh snap Pinkerton is stepping it up a notch, how long until pinkerwin is canon?
I mean this thread is already 40 pages long-
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
This is an amazing development! <3
This is an amazing development! <3
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
We need the staff's thoughts ASAP.

someone ping akiri so she can help make fanart
We need the staff's thoughts ASAP.

someone ping akiri so she can help make fanart
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
semi-here
@Sharpstar
I 2nd that! I would love to see fanart from Akiri and the staff's thoughts! ^^ XD
@Sharpstar
I 2nd that! I would love to see fanart from Akiri and the staff's thoughts! ^^ XD
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Okay but can we all take a moment to picture Pinkerton giving Baldwin a messily weaved flower crown & Baldwin low-key internally panics & doesn't know what to do so he just acts & makes a bunch of slime & just. Plops it onto Pinkerton's head.
Okay but can we all take a moment to picture Pinkerton giving Baldwin a messily weaved flower crown & Baldwin low-key internally panics & doesn't know what to do so he just acts & makes a bunch of slime & just. Plops it onto Pinkerton's head.
fBZO2yk.png
[quote name="Starmax" date=2017-04-15 21:08:27] Okay but can we all take a moment to picture Pinkerton giving Baldwin a messily weaved flower crown & Baldwin low-key internally panics & doesn't know what to do so he just acts & makes a bunch of slime & just. Plops it onto Pinkerton's head. [/quote] Someone make a comic. [i]Now.[/i]
Starmax wrote on 2017-04-15:

Someone make a comic. Now.
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
semi-here
//just gently places this thought as a continued piece from my previous post but ?? Consider Baldwin being the one to panic internally while Pinkerton is the one to panic more externally but the difference between them is Pinkerton chills out & thinks before he acts whereas Baldwin just mashes stuff together as if it was the end of the world lmao
//just gently places this thought as a continued piece from my previous post but ?? Consider Baldwin being the one to panic internally while Pinkerton is the one to panic more externally but the difference between them is Pinkerton chills out & thinks before he acts whereas Baldwin just mashes stuff together as if it was the end of the world lmao
fBZO2yk.png
Accidently went to the forum today/ NO REGRETS! This thread is beautiful *subscribes*
Accidently went to the forum today/ NO REGRETS! This thread is beautiful *subscribes*
nature_small.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_small.png
Is this thread still alive?
Please tell me it is.
Is this thread still alive?
Please tell me it is.
@CayCay
It is! Just some people are taking their time making fan art/fiction *whistles discreetly*
@CayCay
It is! Just some people are taking their time making fan art/fiction *whistles discreetly*
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif