Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 126 127
[quote name="@RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-17 20:55:57" ] [quote name="@:Storia" date="2024-04-17 20:42:51" ] also usually i'd say YES MOD ELIM but dande has no rolecard and stuff so it'd be boring, i'd rather yeet someone real [/quote] How do you plan to decide on the person if not the mod? Do you happen to have anyone in mind already? [S]if not, valid... the game just started lol[/s] [/quote] Are you pro mod elim as well, raccoon?
@RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-17 20:55:57:
@:Storia wrote on 2024-04-17 20:42:51:
also usually i'd say YES MOD ELIM but dande has no rolecard and stuff so it'd be boring, i'd rather yeet someone real

How do you plan to decide on the person if not the mod? Do you happen to have anyone in mind already? if not, valid... the game just started lol

Are you pro mod elim as well, raccoon?
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="@RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-17 20:55:57" ] [quote name="@:Storia" date="2024-04-17 20:42:51" ] also usually i'd say YES MOD ELIM but dande has no rolecard and stuff so it'd be boring, i'd rather yeet someone real [/quote] How do you plan to decide on the person if not the mod? Do you happen to have anyone in mind already? [S]if not, valid... the game just started lol[/s] [/quote] Are you pro mod elim as well, raccoon? Oh my gosh why does it take like a minute to submit every post
@RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-17 20:55:57:
also usually i'd say YES MOD ELIM but dande has no rolecard and stuff so it'd be boring, i'd rather yeet someone real

How do you plan to decide on the person if not the mod? Do you happen to have anyone in mind already? if not, valid... the game just started lol

Oh my gosh why does it take like a minute to submit every post
Eh, yes I said I was pro mod elim, but IDRT that's alignment indicative of me? I've always headhunted the mods. I do agree that it's a bit of a waste with dandelion seeing as how the mods don't have a rolecard, but I was doing it for the funnies
Eh, yes I said I was pro mod elim, but IDRT that's alignment indicative of me? I've always headhunted the mods. I do agree that it's a bit of a waste with dandelion seeing as how the mods don't have a rolecard, but I was doing it for the funnies
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="@Tanglefire" date="2024-04-17 22:39:20" ] [quote name="@/RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-17 20:55:57" ] [quote name="@:Storia" date="2024-04-17 20:42:51" ] also usually i'd say YES MOD ELIM but dande has no rolecard and stuff so it'd be boring, i'd rather yeet someone real [/quote] How do you plan to decide on the person if not the mod? Do you happen to have anyone in mind already? [S]if not, valid... the game just started lol[/s] [/quote] Are you pro mod elim as well, raccoon? [/quote] Yeah, if there is no one I'm finding legit sus. Like, obviously, if I find someone sus, I'd vote them over the mod, but I see no reason to not vote the mod at the current time. Call it morbid curiosity. Why is it possible to mod elim if something won't happen? Idk if that makes sense, but that's my thought process.
@Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-17 22:39:20:
@/RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-17 20:55:57:

Yeah, if there is no one I'm finding legit sus. Like, obviously, if I find someone sus, I'd vote them over the mod, but I see no reason to not vote the mod at the current time. Call it morbid curiosity. Why is it possible to mod elim if something won't happen?

Idk if that makes sense, but that's my thought process.
XvyfO6H.png FmPtENn.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
23 players not including the mod. i am going to assume a 5-6 mafia count here for such a ratio. this is just me musing

man cant wait for the action, i was promised death and fire and boom everywhere :sparkles:
23 players not including the mod. i am going to assume a 5-6 mafia count here for such a ratio. this is just me musing

man cant wait for the action, i was promised death and fire and boom everywhere :sparkles:
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
There’s been so much posting already while I’ve been asleep, I’ll make sure to read through all of the introductions and discussion ^^

I’m hotpants, my time zone is +8 FR time (08:00 at the time I’m posting this for reference) and I use she/they pronouns, but you can use any really
There’s been so much posting already while I’ve been asleep, I’ll make sure to read through all of the introductions and discussion ^^

I’m hotpants, my time zone is +8 FR time (08:00 at the time I’m posting this for reference) and I use she/they pronouns, but you can use any really
seGmw74.jpg
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-04-17 22:52:43" ] Eh, yes I said I was pro mod elim, but IDRT that's alignment indicative of me? I've always headhunted the mods. I do agree that it's a bit of a waste with dandelion seeing as how the mods don't have a rolecard, but I was doing it for the funnies [/quote] I haven't played a game with lovers before, so everyone being a part of a lover pair is kind of confusing me. Iirc, if one lover dies, then so does the other one. So, what we already know: 1. Both lovers die (maybe.. I dunno... I'm still confused honestly) 2. Mod does not have an alignment. So, we could mod elim and max, elim 1 town. Or we can vote out a player and possibly get 2 townies. So, is it a waste?
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-04-17 22:52:43:

I haven't played a game with lovers before, so everyone being a part of a lover pair is kind of confusing me. Iirc, if one lover dies, then so does the other one.

So, what we already know:

1. Both lovers die (maybe.. I dunno... I'm still confused honestly)
2. Mod does not have an alignment.

So, we could mod elim and max, elim 1 town. Or we can vote out a player and possibly get 2 townies.

So, is it a waste?
XvyfO6H.png FmPtENn.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Let me rephrase my last post. I forgot that Art's last game had lovers, but it really didn't affect my wincon. So, I guess I should say, I've never been a part of a lover pair as that is accurate :]
Let me rephrase my last post. I forgot that Art's last game had lovers, but it really didn't affect my wincon. So, I guess I should say, I've never been a part of a lover pair as that is accurate :]

Any Pronouns - FR time
@RaccoonusDoodus

Because you don’t gain any information from it. Should I be concerned that your attention is on the number of town killed in an elim, instead of why you’re eliminating in the first place?
@RaccoonusDoodus

Because you don’t gain any information from it. Should I be concerned that your attention is on the number of town killed in an elim, instead of why you’re eliminating in the first place?
I see the main two questions going around are;

Are you pro-mod elimination?: In my last game I started out being very strictly anti-mod elimination as I believed that voting out anyone else would be more beneficial information wise. But during the course of that game I realised that it can actually be beneficial to us depending on the abilities of the mod. This game of course has the added factor of lovers roles to take into account, which would mean that if we mis-eliminate and vote out a town player we are actually losing two town players as a result of that vote. So I would say I’m hesitantly pro-mod elimination, if it benefits town I.E to avoid a mis-elimination on a greater scale if we have no strong susses so that we can still gain information based on the player the mod is paired with OR, if the mod has anti-town abilities.

If I was given a gun would I use it?: I have no impulse control so I would definitely use it, but when I do I think I would try to make a more informed decision than I have done in the past. There’s no reason to waste a gun by not using it, especially if it’s your only ability or you only receive one via an item distribution role
I see the main two questions going around are;

Are you pro-mod elimination?: In my last game I started out being very strictly anti-mod elimination as I believed that voting out anyone else would be more beneficial information wise. But during the course of that game I realised that it can actually be beneficial to us depending on the abilities of the mod. This game of course has the added factor of lovers roles to take into account, which would mean that if we mis-eliminate and vote out a town player we are actually losing two town players as a result of that vote. So I would say I’m hesitantly pro-mod elimination, if it benefits town I.E to avoid a mis-elimination on a greater scale if we have no strong susses so that we can still gain information based on the player the mod is paired with OR, if the mod has anti-town abilities.

If I was given a gun would I use it?: I have no impulse control so I would definitely use it, but when I do I think I would try to make a more informed decision than I have done in the past. There’s no reason to waste a gun by not using it, especially if it’s your only ability or you only receive one via an item distribution role
seGmw74.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 126 127