Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
Hiya I'm busy tonight so won't be on for a few hours. Pro mod elim (sorry @ the person paired with the mod)
Hiya I'm busy tonight so won't be on for a few hours. Pro mod elim (sorry @ the person paired with the mod)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

FNAF Mafia
hello!!! i'm storm and i go by any pronouns! my timezone is FR+16 (my signature lies)

i'll do proper posts after work (dont want to get fired lol) but im excited to be playing with you all!
hello!!! i'm storm and i go by any pronouns! my timezone is FR+16 (my signature lies)

i'll do proper posts after work (dont want to get fired lol) but im excited to be playing with you all!
rbffDAD.png
Hi, I'm Slairisk(I go by CrystalizedMire on discord) and I use she/her pronouns. I usually play mafia on Bay12 forum but my playstyle has changed drastically since I last played on there(even though it wasn't that long ago).
So, if you had a kill, would you use it every time you get the chance to use it?
Hi, I'm Slairisk(I go by CrystalizedMire on discord) and I use she/her pronouns. I usually play mafia on Bay12 forum but my playstyle has changed drastically since I last played on there(even though it wasn't that long ago).
So, if you had a kill, would you use it every time you get the chance to use it?
sfufV0E.pnggxFG9E0.png
https://youtu.be/JQKhdzgDU58?si=4pLJP_kwFb8JF7hf

Hi :) I'm Syl, she/her! Very excited for this game!!!
https://youtu.be/JQKhdzgDU58?si=4pLJP_kwFb8JF7hf

Hi :) I'm Syl, she/her! Very excited for this game!!!
Syl | she/her
Wishlist
Oh and also, pro mod elim
Oh and also, pro mod elim
sfufV0E.pnggxFG9E0.png
Hello, I’m Ember! She/her and FR+2, looking forward to this game. :>

@Slairisk Probably not. I tend to be a very cautious person (plus last time I had one, I ended up being wrong). Why did you ask this question?
Hello, I’m Ember! She/her and FR+2, looking forward to this game. :>

@Slairisk Probably not. I tend to be a very cautious person (plus last time I had one, I ended up being wrong). Why did you ask this question?
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
I tend to be very against mod-elims because I seen them go very badly in other games.
I tend to be very against mod-elims because I seen them go very badly in other games.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
[quote name="Slairisk" date="2024-04-17 18:07:04" ] Hi, I'm Slairisk(I go by CrystalizedMire on discord) and I use she/her pronouns. I usually play mafia on Bay12 forum but my playstyle has changed drastically since I last played on there(even though it wasn't that long ago). So, if you had a kill, would you use it every time you get the chance to use it? [/quote] Yes. Full stop lol 100% would use a kill. Anyways, call me anything. Get creative lol have fun with it. I genuinely don't care :] Anyways, popping off until around 20:00 FRT
Slairisk wrote on 2024-04-17 18:07:04:

Yes. Full stop lol 100% would use a kill.

Anyways, call me anything. Get creative lol have fun with it. I genuinely don't care :]

Anyways, popping off until around 20:00 FRT
XvyfO6H.png FmPtENn.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random.

Any Pronouns - FR time

Ya like FNAF? (Mafia game)
[quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2024-04-17 18:11:49" ] Slairisk Probably not. I tend to be a very cautious person (plus last time I had one, I ended up being wrong). Why did you ask this question? [/quote] I was just trying to get the conversation started and that question popped into my head. Another reason is that I want to get to know the players here
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2024-04-17 18:11:49:
Slairisk Probably not. I tend to be a very cautious person (plus last time I had one, I ended up being wrong). Why did you ask this question?
I was just trying to get the conversation started and that question popped into my head. Another reason is that I want to get to know the players here
sfufV0E.pnggxFG9E0.png
Hellooooo :3 leremis/ler, she/her, FR+1

@slairisk yes because i'm trigger happy

i also don't love mod elims, but they can be pretty funny
Hellooooo :3 leremis/ler, she/her, FR+1

@slairisk yes because i'm trigger happy

i also don't love mod elims, but they can be pretty funny
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist