Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sandsurge YCH [OPEN] DISCOUNTED SLOTS
[center]hi everyone!! i did a headshot of my sandsurge and thought why not see if anyone else would be interested in getting one :>[/center] ----- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ktaswjA.png[/img][/center] [center]just a symmetrical headshot, nothing crazy :D[/center] [center]payment methods listed in order of preference! i also [b]accept mixed payment[/b], just let me know what you're offering. if you're really interested but can't quite afford it, talk to me :D[/center] [center][b]i came into a little bit of an irl situation where i could really use some extra money so i'm discounting any USD slots, add up your price as normal, i'll take $2 off anything $7 or higher and $1 off any slot costing less than that[/b][/center] [center][b]BASE PRICE[/b][/center] [center][LIST][*]575 gems [*]5 USD (via Cashapp or Paypal) [*]600kt [*]items (UMAs, eggs, pretty g1s, anything on my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80821949]wishlist[/url]!! feel free to haggle :D)[/LIST][/center] ----- [center][b]PRIMAL EYES[/b][/center] [center]pricing varies depending on the flight, but on average primal eyes cost:[/center] [center]+200 gems / + 1 USD / + 200kt / + additional items (depends on what you're offering!)[/center] ----- [center][b]LINE BREAKING TERTIARIES[/b][/center] [center]excluding keel! if your dragon has keel, see below![/center] [center]+250 gems / + $2 USD / + 250kt / + additional items (depends on what you're offering!)[/center] ----- [center][b]KEEL TERTIARY[/b][/center] [center]+100 gems / + $0.50 USD / + 125kt / + additional items (depends on what you're offering!)[/center] ----- [center][b]SHADING[/b][/center] [center]+100 gems / + $0.50 USD / + 125kt / + additional items (depends on what you're offering!)[/center] ----- [center][b]BACKGROUNDS[/b][/center] [center]i offer transparent backgrounds, gradients, solid colors, pride flags, or any other SIMPLE background. there's not really a lot of room to see it anyway haha so im not sure why you'd want anything more complex[/center] ----- [center][b]ACCENTS/SKINS[/b][/center] [center]i will NOT do any complex/intricate skins. really its a case by case basis, offer what you think is fair. if i can't do it, i'll decline :>[/center] ----- if you're interested, please fill out this form :D if there's any additional info, feel free to add that in as well. [code] [b]DRAGON NAME:[/b] [b]LINK TO DRAGON:[/b] [b]ANY ADD-ONS?:[/b] please list what payment you're offering for each as well [b]BACKGROUND:[/b] [b]TOTAL OFFER:[/b] [/code] ----- [center][b]QUEUE[/b][/center] [center]i'm not limiting the number of slots just yet, so as long as the title says open its open![/center] [center]1. OPEN[/center] ----- [center][b]EXAMPLES[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/V4SuwJH.png[/img][/center] [center]for myself![/center] [center]factoring in the applicable add-ons (keel + shading), a piece identical to this would cost 775 gems![/center] ----- [center][b]TOS[/b][/center] [center]payment is upfront via PMs :][/center] [center]with credit, you may repost both on site (forums, dragon bios, etc) and off site (social media, oc databases like toyhouse, etc)[/center] [center]i can also repost the piece as i please (mostly just on social media haha idk what else i would do with it) and use it as an example for future commissions, with credit to you![/center] ----- [center]sorry that was a lot haha, thank you for reading :D[/center]
hi everyone!! i did a headshot of my sandsurge and thought why not see if anyone else would be interested in getting one :>

ktaswjA.png
just a symmetrical headshot, nothing crazy :D
payment methods listed in order of preference! i also accept mixed payment, just let me know what you're offering. if you're really interested but can't quite afford it, talk to me :D
i came into a little bit of an irl situation where i could really use some extra money so i'm discounting any USD slots, add up your price as normal, i'll take $2 off anything $7 or higher and $1 off any slot costing less than that
BASE PRICE
  • 575 gems
  • 5 USD (via Cashapp or Paypal)
  • 600kt
  • items (UMAs, eggs, pretty g1s, anything on my wishlist!! feel free to haggle :D)

PRIMAL EYES
pricing varies depending on the flight, but on average primal eyes cost:
+200 gems / + 1 USD / + 200kt / + additional items (depends on what you're offering!)

LINE BREAKING TERTIARIES
excluding keel! if your dragon has keel, see below!
+250 gems / + $2 USD / + 250kt / + additional items (depends on what you're offering!)

KEEL TERTIARY
+100 gems / + $0.50 USD / + 125kt / + additional items (depends on what you're offering!)

SHADING
+100 gems / + $0.50 USD / + 125kt / + additional items (depends on what you're offering!)

BACKGROUNDS
i offer transparent backgrounds, gradients, solid colors, pride flags, or any other SIMPLE background. there's not really a lot of room to see it anyway haha so im not sure why you'd want anything more complex

ACCENTS/SKINS
i will NOT do any complex/intricate skins. really its a case by case basis, offer what you think is fair. if i can't do it, i'll decline :>

if you're interested, please fill out this form :D if there's any additional info, feel free to add that in as well.
Code:
[b]DRAGON NAME:[/b] [b]LINK TO DRAGON:[/b] [b]ANY ADD-ONS?:[/b] please list what payment you're offering for each as well [b]BACKGROUND:[/b] [b]TOTAL OFFER:[/b]

QUEUE
i'm not limiting the number of slots just yet, so as long as the title says open its open!
1. OPEN

EXAMPLES
V4SuwJH.png
for myself!
factoring in the applicable add-ons (keel + shading), a piece identical to this would cost 775 gems!

TOS
payment is upfront via PMs :]
with credit, you may repost both on site (forums, dragon bios, etc) and off site (social media, oc databases like toyhouse, etc)
i can also repost the piece as i please (mostly just on social media haha idk what else i would do with it) and use it as an example for future commissions, with credit to you!

sorry that was a lot haha, thank you for reading :D
Stag Figurine they/them | fr time +3
OPEN Sandsurge YCH
for forum games: My hibden has permanent/lore dragons too! If they have a name and a familiar and are not in a tab labeled 'Fodder' they're fair game :]
bump :] !
bump :] !
OPEN Sandsurge YCH
for forum games: My hibden has permanent/lore dragons too! If they have a name and a familiar and are not in a tab labeled 'Fodder' they're fair game :]
buuump !
buuump !
OPEN Sandsurge YCH
poking this thread with a stick
poking this thread with a stick
OPEN Sandsurge YCH
bwomp
bwomp
OPEN Sandsurge YCH
bump, offering a discount for USD (-$1 off any slot, -$2 off any slot $7 or higher)
bump, offering a discount for USD (-$1 off any slot, -$2 off any slot $7 or higher)
OPEN Sandsurge YCH
Bumpp
Bumpp
OPEN Sandsurge YCH
buuump
buuump
OPEN Sandsurge YCH
bump
bump
OPEN Sandsurge YCH
I don't have a sandsurge but bump cause this is so cute [emoji=new friend size=1]
I don't have a sandsurge but bump cause this is so cute
final.png