Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Reports: Artifracture
[img]http://i.imgur.com/oCjDiSo.png[/img] There's some asset overlapping that still technically works but makes it hard to do a match in the area.
oCjDiSo.png
There's some asset overlapping that still technically works but makes it hard to do a match in the area.
wonderful_windsinger_by_spacecoboye-d8pztwp.png
Not a bug, but sometimes the stones take longer to explode when you connect them (or appears to freeze up), but the time still counts down.
Not a bug, but sometimes the stones take longer to explode when you connect them (or appears to freeze up), but the time still counts down.
shelb.gif shellbubble.gif
[LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] Chrome [br][*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] Laptop [br] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] Windows 7 [br][*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Wireless [br][*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] Avast [/LIST] [br] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b]When the dynamite shows up, it sometimes doesn't move down the column with the rest of the fossils. It's happened a couple of times, but I don't see any patterns as to when, as it doesn't every time. The dynamite is not clickable when this happens.[/list] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/nSxTF8R.png[/img][/list]
  • Browser(s) Used Chrome

• Device(s) Used Laptop

• Device Operating System Windows 7

• Internet Connection Type Wireless

• Antivirus Installed Avast

• Describe the bug in detail:When the dynamite shows up, it sometimes doesn't move down the column with the rest of the fossils. It's happened a couple of times, but I don't see any patterns as to when, as it doesn't every time. The dynamite is not clickable when this happens.
  • Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
    nSxTF8R.png
Browser(s) Used
Firefox 40.0.3

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 7

Internet Connection Type
Home WiFi

Antivirus Installed
Norton

Describe the bug in detail:
Around Stage 10 and onward, the game tends to freeze. The screen doesn't respond to clicks and drags, but the timer still seems to decrease despite the fact it doesn't reflect on screen. After furious clicking, the game over screen appeared and things seemed fine again.
Browser(s) Used
Firefox 40.0.3

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 7

Internet Connection Type
Home WiFi

Antivirus Installed
Norton

Around Stage 10 and onward, the game tends to freeze. The screen doesn't respond to clicks and drags, but the timer still seems to decrease despite the fact it doesn't reflect on screen. After furious clicking, the game over screen appeared and things seemed fine again.
You can pull artifacts onto bombs/dice, but you can't pull these special items onto artifacts. I guess this is something that comes from the code though and isn't a bug but rather a coding thing.

I never saw how much money I earned (I assume I'm supposed to see a popup). There was neither a text when advancing, nor when I lost the game.

Browser(s) Used
-Up to date GChrome

Device(s) Used
-Laptop

Device Operating System
-Win7

Internet Connection Type
-Wireless@Home

Antivirus Installed
-latest Avast
You can pull artifacts onto bombs/dice, but you can't pull these special items onto artifacts. I guess this is something that comes from the code though and isn't a bug but rather a coding thing.

I never saw how much money I earned (I assume I'm supposed to see a popup). There was neither a text when advancing, nor when I lost the game.

Browser(s) Used
-Up to date GChrome

Device(s) Used
-Laptop

Device Operating System
-Win7

Internet Connection Type
-Wireless@Home

Antivirus Installed
-latest Avast
yAEXdRe.png
The game doesn't remember my sound settings, I have to turn sound off every time I enter the game from fairgrounds (the other games remember my mute setting, it's just artifracture that keeps switching back on).

The game doesn't remember my sound settings, I have to turn sound off every time I enter the game from fairgrounds (the other games remember my mute setting, it's just artifracture that keeps switching back on).

Browser(s) Used
Firefox

Browser(s) Version
The newest one, whichever that is.

Device(s) Used
Desktop

Device Operating System
Linux Mint-KDE (subset of Ubuntu, if I recall correctly)

Operating System Version
17 Qiana

Internet Connection Type
Work/Home, I guess? We have a business line because my husband has a work from home business.

Antivirus Installed
Nope, haven't had an issue needing one in almost a decade.

Antivirus Version
N/A

Played and finished a round, it said "Game over" which I was expecting, then returned to the title screen. Tabbed to a new tab in firefox (FR tabs if it makes a difference), refreshed to see if anyone pinged me, etc. A few minutes later, came back to start a new game. Clicked the New Game button, it hung there for a while, then seemed to 'load' the previous information. The score was there, 32/30 etc sort of thing, but the timer wasn't moving, and I couldn't click on anything. Refreshed the page, same thing. Did a control F5, same thing. Clicked on the Fairgrounds button, went back to the game, worked fine.

Tried to replicate it myself, everything seems to be working fine now, so dunno if it's replicatable, but figured I would mention it.
Browser(s) Used
Firefox

Browser(s) Version
The newest one, whichever that is.

Device(s) Used
Desktop

Device Operating System
Linux Mint-KDE (subset of Ubuntu, if I recall correctly)

Operating System Version
17 Qiana

Internet Connection Type
Work/Home, I guess? We have a business line because my husband has a work from home business.

Antivirus Installed
Nope, haven't had an issue needing one in almost a decade.

Antivirus Version
N/A

Played and finished a round, it said "Game over" which I was expecting, then returned to the title screen. Tabbed to a new tab in firefox (FR tabs if it makes a difference), refreshed to see if anyone pinged me, etc. A few minutes later, came back to start a new game. Clicked the New Game button, it hung there for a while, then seemed to 'load' the previous information. The score was there, 32/30 etc sort of thing, but the timer wasn't moving, and I couldn't click on anything. Refreshed the page, same thing. Did a control F5, same thing. Clicked on the Fairgrounds button, went back to the game, worked fine.

Tried to replicate it myself, everything seems to be working fine now, so dunno if it's replicatable, but figured I would mention it.
2VP3h0i.gifv0bd3FH.png
  • Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome 45.0.2
  • Device(s) Used: Laptop
  • Device Operating System: Windows 7
  • Internet Connection Type: Wireless
  • Antivirus Installed: AVG Free 2015
  • Describe the bug in detail:

Everything was running fine until around level 5. I was halfway through the level when I was suddenly unable to click any of the tiles of the game. The time seemed to freeze as well. I clicked around in the screen a bunch but the game suddenly reset itself. (maybe the game was still running and I ran out of time?)
  • Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome 45.0.2
  • Device(s) Used: Laptop
  • Device Operating System: Windows 7
  • Internet Connection Type: Wireless
  • Antivirus Installed: AVG Free 2015
  • Describe the bug in detail:

Everything was running fine until around level 5. I was halfway through the level when I was suddenly unable to click any of the tiles of the game. The time seemed to freeze as well. I clicked around in the screen a bunch but the game suddenly reset itself. (maybe the game was still running and I ran out of time?)
Browser(s) Used - Chrome

Browser(s) Version - newest

Device(s) Used

Mobile
Laptop - Macbook Pro Retina
Desktop
Etc.

Device Operating System - Mac OS

Operating System Version - newest

Internet Connection Type

Mobile
Wireless
Wired - cable/DSL? - Comcast, over wireless
School
Home - Home
Work

Antivirus Installed - No

Antivirus Version

When I got an "Awesome" combo (third tier, after "Gnarly" and "Radical"), the final cascade of new blocks (filling in the ones that had been cleared) stopped falling mid-way, and the game froze completely (except the timer, which continued to run down). Every once in a while, one of the blocks would sort of glow - I think it's the "hint" feature when it's showing you a move. But even though it took a minute or two for the timer to run all the way down, the game never became active again during that time.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
Browser(s) Used - Chrome

Browser(s) Version - newest

Device(s) Used

Mobile
Laptop - Macbook Pro Retina
Desktop
Etc.

Device Operating System - Mac OS

Operating System Version - newest

Internet Connection Type

Mobile
Wireless
Wired - cable/DSL? - Comcast, over wireless
School
Home - Home
Work

Antivirus Installed - No

Antivirus Version

When I got an "Awesome" combo (third tier, after "Gnarly" and "Radical"), the final cascade of new blocks (filling in the ones that had been cleared) stopped falling mid-way, and the game froze completely (except the timer, which continued to run down). Every once in a while, one of the blocks would sort of glow - I think it's the "hint" feature when it's showing you a move. But even though it took a minute or two for the timer to run all the way down, the game never became active again during that time.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
8d7o509.png
Browser:
Chrome
Version 45.0.2454.85 m

Device:
Desktop computer, Windows Vista (Home Premium)

Internet Connection Type:
Wired, home.

Antivirus Installed:
AVG Free (version 10.0.1434)

Game is very laggy, sluggish. It sometimes appears to freeze up for a moment, but will resume after a few seconds of catching up to itself.
The game doesn't always register my attempts to move the tiles, and when it does, they move quite slowly.
Browser:
Chrome
Version 45.0.2454.85 m

Device:
Desktop computer, Windows Vista (Home Premium)

Internet Connection Type:
Wired, home.

Antivirus Installed:
AVG Free (version 10.0.1434)

Game is very laggy, sluggish. It sometimes appears to freeze up for a moment, but will resume after a few seconds of catching up to itself.
The game doesn't always register my attempts to move the tiles, and when it does, they move quite slowly.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.