Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Reports: Artifracture

Browser(s) Used

Firefox

Device(s) Used

Desktop

Device Operating System

Windows 7 64bit

Internet Connection Type

Wireless

Antivirus Installed

Avast, AVG, Malwarebytes

Describe the bug in detail:

This has happened on a few occasions, and while I do not have screen shots I am fairly certain it has been the same issue each time. During play when the tiles pulse to indicate a move, if the two pulsing tiles are switched before the animation completes the tiles will freeze mid switch and not clear. This prevents any moves from being made, but the timer will still count down.

Browser(s) Used

Firefox

Device(s) Used

Desktop

Device Operating System

Windows 7 64bit

Internet Connection Type

Wireless

Antivirus Installed

Avast, AVG, Malwarebytes

This has happened on a few occasions, and while I do not have screen shots I am fairly certain it has been the same issue each time. During play when the tiles pulse to indicate a move, if the two pulsing tiles are switched before the animation completes the tiles will freeze mid switch and not clear. This prevents any moves from being made, but the timer will still count down.
0DS7tuj.png
Browser(s) Used: Google chrome

Browser(s) Version: Latest

Device(s) Used: Laptop

Device Operating System: Windows 7

Internet Connection Type: Wireless

Antivirus Installed: Kapersky

So I was playing and got to level 38 and I only needed like 3 more fossils to get to the next level. Time was running out and right as time ran out (like it was empty), I was able to get a chain going and I got the last 3 fossils I needed. I met all the limits, but the course flunked me and I couldn't progress to the next level. I don't have a screenshot, but I'm certain that everything had a minimum of 38.
Browser(s) Used: Google chrome

Browser(s) Version: Latest

Antivirus Installed: Kapersky

So I was playing and got to level 38 and I only needed like 3 more fossils to get to the next level. Time was running out and right as time ran out (like it was empty), I was able to get a chain going and I got the last 3 fossils I needed. I met all the limits, but the course flunked me and I couldn't progress to the next level. I don't have a screenshot, but I'm certain that everything had a minimum of 38.
C:
@Xhaztol this isnt an artifractire glicth but in the higher or lower game if you rigth click any of the up or down arrow and open it in a new tab you can see what the answers on the other pages are ahead of time and use this to get all the answers right. just thought i might let you know.
@Xhaztol this isnt an artifractire glicth but in the higher or lower game if you rigth click any of the up or down arrow and open it in a new tab you can see what the answers on the other pages are ahead of time and use this to get all the answers right. just thought i might let you know.
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version: 49.0.2623.87 m

Internet Connection Type: Wireless, home

Antivirus Installed: AVG Free, Spy Hunter 4

I had been playing Artifracture for a bit over 15 minutes and had made it to round 11 and made a little over 25,000 treasure in that time period. As the timer was running out on round 11, I had just completed a chain and attempted to move another piece. The first few frames of animation for moving the pieces played and then the game reset entirely. It didn't say that I ran out of time and didn't send me to the continue screen. Instead, the game screen went white and sent me to the main menu. There was no screen saying that it lost connection to the server and the site has been running smoothly as far as I can tell.

Edit:

After writing this report I tried to click "play game" from the main menu without reloading the page. The button is animated, however it is unresponsive. "How to play" and "credits" are functional. After reloading the page, "play game" is once again responsive.
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version: 49.0.2623.87 m

Internet Connection Type: Wireless, home

Antivirus Installed: AVG Free, Spy Hunter 4

I had been playing Artifracture for a bit over 15 minutes and had made it to round 11 and made a little over 25,000 treasure in that time period. As the timer was running out on round 11, I had just completed a chain and attempted to move another piece. The first few frames of animation for moving the pieces played and then the game reset entirely. It didn't say that I ran out of time and didn't send me to the continue screen. Instead, the game screen went white and sent me to the main menu. There was no screen saying that it lost connection to the server and the site has been running smoothly as far as I can tell.

Edit:

After writing this report I tried to click "play game" from the main menu without reloading the page. The button is animated, however it is unresponsive. "How to play" and "credits" are functional. After reloading the page, "play game" is once again responsive.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Google Chrome Version 49.0.2623.87 m

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 10

Internet Connection Type
Wireless Home Connection

Antivirus Installed
McAfee LiveSafe

Antivirus Version
Version 14.0

Periodically throughout the game, every few moments or so, the game would freeze, time would continue ticking down but no amount of clicking, dragging, relocating and repeating would let me drag any pieces to the next locations. I tried refreshing three times and the problem persisted, time ticked down, but no pieces could be moved. Not sure if I should try again later or continue trying to see if it was a temporary hiccup, but I figured it should be reported.
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Google Chrome Version 49.0.2623.87 m

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 10

Internet Connection Type
Wireless Home Connection

Antivirus Installed
McAfee LiveSafe

Antivirus Version
Version 14.0

Periodically throughout the game, every few moments or so, the game would freeze, time would continue ticking down but no amount of clicking, dragging, relocating and repeating would let me drag any pieces to the next locations. I tried refreshing three times and the problem persisted, time ticked down, but no pieces could be moved. Not sure if I should try again later or continue trying to see if it was a temporary hiccup, but I figured it should be reported.
3fBrPnA.pngtumblr_obcvlhnDcS1u9ymyzo5_100.gif
Browser(s) Used :
Firefox

Device(s) Used :
Laptop

Device Operating System :
ArchLinux

Internet Connection Type :
Wireless, Home

Four things, actually.
Small thing #1: the above poster's problem. And swapping often takes nearly a second, just like Runestones of Arcanist, where you do something and wait for the animation to finish playing (whilst looking in horror at the timer that is still ticking on).

Small thing #2: if I exit fullscreen while in the "Play again?" screen, the resize to small scale doesn't work and the choice buttons become unavailable. Going back to full screen doesn't help. The workarounds are: Reload page or Wait until it times out and goes back to main menu.

Small thing #3: the mute setting doesn't survive page reload. It always goes back to "Sound On", which is a bit of a problem when "undercover".

Large thing #1: I've been playing close to the midnight. First the game suddenly dropped out to main menu from the middle of the level (~8th), from there "Play" made it go back to main menu... A reload of the page stated that it's 00:11, thus maintenance time (I wonder where the money earned in those 11 minutes went). The problem is, my Lucky Streak count hasn't been reset, it remained at th ~40kT I've had obtained during the evening. It seems that Artifracture has faithfully continued to add the treasure to my account and didn't let go of the counter in time for daily maintenance to reset it?
Browser(s) Used :
Firefox

Device(s) Used :
Laptop

Device Operating System :
ArchLinux

Internet Connection Type :
Wireless, Home

Four things, actually.
Small thing #1: the above poster's problem. And swapping often takes nearly a second, just like Runestones of Arcanist, where you do something and wait for the animation to finish playing (whilst looking in horror at the timer that is still ticking on).

Small thing #2: if I exit fullscreen while in the "Play again?" screen, the resize to small scale doesn't work and the choice buttons become unavailable. Going back to full screen doesn't help. The workarounds are: Reload page or Wait until it times out and goes back to main menu.

Small thing #3: the mute setting doesn't survive page reload. It always goes back to "Sound On", which is a bit of a problem when "undercover".

Large thing #1: I've been playing close to the midnight. First the game suddenly dropped out to main menu from the middle of the level (~8th), from there "Play" made it go back to main menu... A reload of the page stated that it's 00:11, thus maintenance time (I wonder where the money earned in those 11 minutes went). The problem is, my Lucky Streak count hasn't been reset, it remained at th ~40kT I've had obtained during the evening. It seems that Artifracture has faithfully continued to add the treasure to my account and didn't let go of the counter in time for daily maintenance to reset it?
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
Browser(s) Used: Waterfox 44.0.3
Device(s) Used: Desktop, several years old but still carries high def 3D games no problem
Internet Connection Type: optical cable, home
Antivirus Installed: AVG, whatever's the most recent version

Played the game, at level 6 the game screen froze in the middle of the second gem switch, displaying both gems partly intersected and occasionally pulsing as time went by, but not falling into new places nor returning into old. Clicking any other gems didn't work. Music kept playing, side scroller worked and the timer ran down without lagging.

This happens pretty often to me, but usually the freeze lasted a few seconds; this time it lasted the whole game (or at least 2/3rds, I closed the tab in frustration when the timer got to yellow).

Browser(s) Used: Waterfox 44.0.3
Device(s) Used: Desktop, several years old but still carries high def 3D games no problem
Internet Connection Type: optical cable, home
Antivirus Installed: AVG, whatever's the most recent version

Played the game, at level 6 the game screen froze in the middle of the second gem switch, displaying both gems partly intersected and occasionally pulsing as time went by, but not falling into new places nor returning into old. Clicking any other gems didn't work. Music kept playing, side scroller worked and the timer ran down without lagging.

This happens pretty often to me, but usually the freeze lasted a few seconds; this time it lasted the whole game (or at least 2/3rds, I closed the tab in frustration when the timer got to yellow).

tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
Browser: chrome
Device: desktop
Connection type: Wireless
Antivirus installed: malware bytes/ESET

On the 5th or 6th level things started to lag a bit but I thought nothing of it. I couldnt see a match for a few seconds and just as I found one the hint indicator showed up (rocks started twitching slightly). They were still twitching as I went to interact with them. i did, they disappeared...and the rocks from above did not come down to replace them. There was empty space where I cleared the set of rocks.

Music kept plying, timer kept going and i could not move..could not interact with the board at all.

It did not unfreeze and so I was stuck at that level until time ran out.
Browser: chrome
Device: desktop
Connection type: Wireless
Antivirus installed: malware bytes/ESET

On the 5th or 6th level things started to lag a bit but I thought nothing of it. I couldnt see a match for a few seconds and just as I found one the hint indicator showed up (rocks started twitching slightly). They were still twitching as I went to interact with them. i did, they disappeared...and the rocks from above did not come down to replace them. There was empty space where I cleared the set of rocks.

Music kept plying, timer kept going and i could not move..could not interact with the board at all.

It did not unfreeze and so I was stuck at that level until time ran out.
Browser(s) Used
Fire fox
Browser(s) Version
Newest
Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
...Windows?
Operating System Version
Windows 10.
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Home

Antivirus Installed
Avast, Advanced systemcare, malwarebytes
Antivirus Version:
Latest

After the screen loaded a hole appeared with two items stacked on top of each other, it stayed like that for a while and I could move the other peices, just not the stacked ones nor the hole.

Image: http://s1208.photobucket.com/user/TheWeeniedog/media/glith2_zps5tlkol5x.png.html
Browser(s) Used
Fire fox
Browser(s) Version
Newest
Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
...Windows?
Operating System Version
Windows 10.
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Home

Antivirus Installed
Avast, Advanced systemcare, malwarebytes
Antivirus Version:
Latest

After the screen loaded a hole appeared with two items stacked on top of each other, it stayed like that for a while and I could move the other peices, just not the stacked ones nor the hole.

Image: http://s1208.photobucket.com/user/TheWeeniedog/media/glith2_zps5tlkol5x.png.html
TsScxkb.gif
Browser(s) Used: Safari (latest mobile version)

Device(s) Used: IPad mini 2 (8 gb)

Operating System Version: iOS 9.3?

Antivirus Installed: no

Tiles disappear and none replace them. The game won't let me move any tiles in that area inevitably causing me to lose. Sometimes the tiles randomly won't let me swap them despite being a legit move (acts like it does not match).

Other small thing; I have to wait for everything to stop moving before I can swap more tiles. Otherwise I end up scrolling down or up. Not sure if that's a bug or just my iPad.
Browser(s) Used: Safari (latest mobile version)

Device(s) Used: IPad mini 2 (8 gb)

Operating System Version: iOS 9.3?

Antivirus Installed: no

Tiles disappear and none replace them. The game won't let me move any tiles in that area inevitably causing me to lose. Sometimes the tiles randomly won't let me swap them despite being a legit move (acts like it does not match).

Other small thing; I have to wait for everything to stop moving before I can swap more tiles. Otherwise I end up scrolling down or up. Not sure if that's a bug or just my iPad.