Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Coinfip Freebies
@Kitto, I'm going to have to expand my lair after I get this one. That storm/seafoam/ivory coatl male is wonderful. Eh.... How much is he?
@Kitto, I'm going to have to expand my lair after I get this one. That storm/seafoam/ivory coatl male is wonderful. Eh.... How much is he?
~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
@kitto so 60k for the imp lady? Ilysm you're the best. The imp lady is going to be with Omen and I don't have much of a plan for the boyyo yet but I'll let you know to see if you would like a baby when I figure out what to do with him.
@kitto so 60k for the imp lady? Ilysm you're the best. The imp lady is going to be with Omen and I don't have much of a plan for the boyyo yet but I'll let you know to see if you would like a baby when I figure out what to do with him.
@Kitto
i'm gonna have to pass on the new dergs, even though they are so appealing. i have no money at all right now, and even less lair space.
@Kitto
i'm gonna have to pass on the new dergs, even though they are so appealing. i have no money at all right now, and even less lair space.
@Fernpaw Sorry I didn't get your ping earlier! He was 60k but Fujin reserved him before you asked, sorry sorry. v.v But it's quite likely the parents will produce another nice gem bab - fun fact, they were my very first coatl pair. :3

@trashlord Ahh, yes. See money is not an issue on FR. It's essentially limitless, given time. But lair space...lair space is perhaps the most precious resource we have...and it makes me sad. Good luck with your expansions. ^^
@Fernpaw Sorry I didn't get your ping earlier! He was 60k but Fujin reserved him before you asked, sorry sorry. v.v But it's quite likely the parents will produce another nice gem bab - fun fact, they were my very first coatl pair. :3

@trashlord Ahh, yes. See money is not an issue on FR. It's essentially limitless, given time. But lair space...lair space is perhaps the most precious resource we have...and it makes me sad. Good luck with your expansions. ^^
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto, its alright, I posted after Fujin in any case. I am content to wait until next go round. ^^ Do you think I could clip for that pearl catcher boy? One of my hachies finally sold so I have the cave space for him now :>
@Kitto, its alright, I posted after Fujin in any case. I am content to wait until next go round. ^^ Do you think I could clip for that pearl catcher boy? One of my hachies finally sold so I have the cave space for him now :>
~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
@Fernpaw Certainly! Coinflip issss.....Heads! But he was only 15k to begin with, and in all honestly I purchased him for breeding for 10k, so toss me like 6k and we'll call it fancy. :3
@Fernpaw Certainly! Coinflip issss.....Heads! But he was only 15k to begin with, and in all honestly I purchased him for breeding for 10k, so toss me like 6k and we'll call it fancy. :3
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@EdgyWolf I NEED TO PUT YOU ON THE PING LIST IDK WHY YOU'RE NOT THERE.
@EdgyWolf I NEED TO PUT YOU ON THE PING LIST IDK WHY YOU'RE NOT THERE.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

How much for the Navy / Blood / White irishimcrack ?
@Kitto

How much for the Navy / Blood / White irishimcrack ?
@LeRawrs They're on the AH for 60k if you wanted to buy them straight up. If you wanted to request a coinflip I'll be flipping them again at 16:00 tomorrow. If you wanted to reserve a coinflip I would flip it now and, so you know in advance if you got heads, the price would discount to ~40k but I could possibly do more if you needed me to.
@LeRawrs They're on the AH for 60k if you wanted to buy them straight up. If you wanted to request a coinflip I'll be flipping them again at 16:00 tomorrow. If you wanted to reserve a coinflip I would flip it now and, so you know in advance if you got heads, the price would discount to ~40k but I could possibly do more if you needed me to.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
Can I request a flip on that blue/mid/gold coatl?
Can I request a flip on that blue/mid/gold coatl?
@kschaef