Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Coinfip Freebies
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
@Dragonxx5 XD And if I don't get to the coinflips perfectly on time it's because I have two parents! Hehe.
@Dragonxx5 XD And if I don't get to the coinflips perfectly on time it's because I have two parents! Hehe.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto
Ahaha! I know that feeling too. xD
@Kitto
Ahaha! I know that feeling too. xD
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.pngxbdaur.png0WorHCD.pngflamecaller_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mo6_zpsh2izldos.png
Added more dergs!
Added more dergs!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@LeRawrs Your flip on the Navy PC is - Tails! Free! Congrats. ^^
@Dragonxx5 Your flip on the triple mid imp is - Also tails! ^^
(Fun fact the person asking for a derg in my Nature thread also got tails. o3o)
(I told you it happens in streaks. XD)
(Congrats I am giving away 200k worth of derg. ^^)

Go ahead and toss up CRs when you're ready. :3
@LeRawrs Your flip on the Navy PC is - Tails! Free! Congrats. ^^
@Dragonxx5 Your flip on the triple mid imp is - Also tails! ^^
(Fun fact the person asking for a derg in my Nature thread also got tails. o3o)
(I told you it happens in streaks. XD)
(Congrats I am giving away 200k worth of derg. ^^)

Go ahead and toss up CRs when you're ready. :3
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto
FALKSDJKDSFHG SERIOUSLY?! *runs to send a CR* THANK YOU! ;
;
@Kitto
FALKSDJKDSFHG SERIOUSLY?! *runs to send a CR* THANK YOU! ;
;
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.pngxbdaur.png0WorHCD.pngflamecaller_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mo6_zpsh2izldos.png
@Kitto

Can I request a flip for that last coatl lady? (The Brown/Forest/Avocado?)
@Kitto

Can I request a flip for that last coatl lady? (The Brown/Forest/Avocado?)
14e0xes.jpg
@Kitto

Thank you! Sending Crossroads!
@Kitto

Thank you! Sending Crossroads!
@SpringsSongs Sure! Next flips are tomorrow at 16-17:00 unless you'd like to reserve her. ^^ Also my quarter I usually have at my desk is somewhere that starts with 'l' and rhymes with 'ost'....
@SpringsSongs Sure! Next flips are tomorrow at 16-17:00 unless you'd like to reserve her. ^^ Also my quarter I usually have at my desk is somewhere that starts with 'l' and rhymes with 'ost'....
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

I'm okay with waiting! (And maybe give you a while to find that coin :D)

Would you allow someone to flip for two different dragons?
@Kitto

I'm okay with waiting! (And maybe give you a while to find that coin :D)

Would you allow someone to flip for two different dragons?
14e0xes.jpg
@SpringsSongs Certainly! ^^

I went through a phase where I had bigger longer rules and explanations but I was afraid no one read them so I mini'd the read. I really have a lot of unspoken rules. Maximum request limit is 2 dergs per person - and you can request each derg only once as a hatchling, but then also once again as an adult if they go that long without selling. Reserves are unlimited.

Mostly I just don't want people repeatedly asking for coinflips until they win (because requests carry no obligation to purchase) so ... yeah I think the FR community as a whole is smart enough to know that's a no-go. But perhaps I should add a clause that if you see multiple dragons that you want I am super duper happy to flip coins for all of them. ^^ And even if you only get two coinflips, I might add in a "THANKS FOR HELPING ME GET RID OF DERGS" discount.

The only problem I'm encountering atm is finding dragons I gave away last week have already been exalted like friggin' stab me through the heart man...
@SpringsSongs Certainly! ^^

I went through a phase where I had bigger longer rules and explanations but I was afraid no one read them so I mini'd the read. I really have a lot of unspoken rules. Maximum request limit is 2 dergs per person - and you can request each derg only once as a hatchling, but then also once again as an adult if they go that long without selling. Reserves are unlimited.

Mostly I just don't want people repeatedly asking for coinflips until they win (because requests carry no obligation to purchase) so ... yeah I think the FR community as a whole is smart enough to know that's a no-go. But perhaps I should add a clause that if you see multiple dragons that you want I am super duper happy to flip coins for all of them. ^^ And even if you only get two coinflips, I might add in a "THANKS FOR HELPING ME GET RID OF DERGS" discount.

The only problem I'm encountering atm is finding dragons I gave away last week have already been exalted like friggin' stab me through the heart man...
WOaz3FYK_o.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23