Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Coinfip Freebies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@kitto ahh thank you I will take them both :3
@kitto ahh thank you I will take them both :3
banner_artshop2.png
Enjoy! ^^
Enjoy! ^^
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@kitto aaa I'm really interested in this one (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=59057&tab=dragon&did=4380552) but im also trying to clean put my lair;; could you possibly hold on to them for me for a bit??
@kitto aaa I'm really interested in this one (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=59057&tab=dragon&did=4380552) but im also trying to clean put my lair;; could you possibly hold on to them for me for a bit??
small7_zps60257e78.png
@Ocelittle I absolutely could! ^^ She's priced in the AH as 65k, so you get her for 45k. :3 Definitely the most beautiful of the bunch, if you ask me! I'll hold her for you until she turns adult.
@Ocelittle I absolutely could! ^^ She's priced in the AH as 65k, so you get her for 45k. :3 Definitely the most beautiful of the bunch, if you ask me! I'll hold her for you until she turns adult.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
10k sounds good, cr him to me. I would've paid 15-17 cause he's a real beauty but that's just personal opinion :P
10k sounds good, cr him to me. I would've paid 15-17 cause he's a real beauty but that's just personal opinion :P
@Kitto them Mirrors tempt me but alas they are merely basic...
@Kitto them Mirrors tempt me but alas they are merely basic...
@elainemathers Will do! Thanks for the input. ^^

@EdgyWolf I know. D8 I've been considering replacing Reuel and Celazan but their babies always sell - even if it is last minute before the exalt block - and they're so pretty but it's just not worth gening them and aaaah...

And wait a second I think one of those mirrors sold oops lemme fix that.
@elainemathers Will do! Thanks for the input. ^^

@EdgyWolf I know. D8 I've been considering replacing Reuel and Celazan but their babies always sell - even if it is last minute before the exalt block - and they're so pretty but it's just not worth gening them and aaaah...

And wait a second I think one of those mirrors sold oops lemme fix that.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
Go!
Go!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto HHRRRGHHH That coatl girl Maroux is so pretty, I think I'd undo her underbelly to look a bit nicer but I am Heavily debating nabbing her. Even though i probably don't have the space or money, but whats new :,3c
@Kitto HHRRRGHHH That coatl girl Maroux is so pretty, I think I'd undo her underbelly to look a bit nicer but I am Heavily debating nabbing her. Even though i probably don't have the space or money, but whats new :,3c
@th3dr4gonborn I'm doing them one at a time. ^^ *runs off to find coin* I get heads btw!
Unfortunately it did land on heads so no luck. But! Let's agree on a price you'd have paid, and then I'll figure out a discount and I'm sure even you could afford her after that. ^^ Or it might just end up at free again who knows I'm a sucker.
@th3dr4gonborn I'm doing them one at a time. ^^ *runs off to find coin* I get heads btw!
Unfortunately it did land on heads so no luck. But! Let's agree on a price you'd have paid, and then I'll figure out a discount and I'm sure even you could afford her after that. ^^ Or it might just end up at free again who knows I'm a sucker.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23