Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | kriber's gijinka/humanoid art shop!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31
@xLILM0NSTERx FUIT GUMMIS >:333 i can totally do them all for you! 200g is enough, the fuit gummis are easy to make (but also if these are gonna be icons/emotes for your dnd group thats SO cute) as usual leave payment in crs!

@WatermelonWolfo awww he's so cute!!! i'd love to be able to draw him :3 and i'm fine with mixed payment, but i would first like to know the total (unless you're going with the minimum price of 150)

@Wolfkai thank you! i can do pm orders, but i would prefer at least having the form filled out on the forum here, so i can keep everything in order. for any specifics you can say "check dms" and not have it be public here :)
@xLILM0NSTERx FUIT GUMMIS >:333 i can totally do them all for you! 200g is enough, the fuit gummis are easy to make (but also if these are gonna be icons/emotes for your dnd group thats SO cute) as usual leave payment in crs!

@WatermelonWolfo awww he's so cute!!! i'd love to be able to draw him :3 and i'm fine with mixed payment, but i would first like to know the total (unless you're going with the minimum price of 150)

@Wolfkai thank you! i can do pm orders, but i would prefer at least having the form filled out on the forum here, so i can keep everything in order. for any specifics you can say "check dms" and not have it be public here :)
Manta_Gel_Mat_2.png
kriber/kribs/jay

20 | fr+0 | he/they/e

art shop
hope yall enjoy your stay here! i'm just vibing :)
Manta_Gel_Mat.png
@Kriber

Alright thank you so much for telling me, I will do just that!

Username: Wolfkai
Dragon/Character: Please check DMs
Type: Humanoid
Tier: Style 1 - Bust
Extra Info: His right ear is lopped over, sorta like a rabbit. Also please use the color pallet that is provided, I just updated his colors after I got a new monitor.
Payment: Treasure and not sure how much I think it's 100k?
@Kriber

Alright thank you so much for telling me, I will do just that!

Username: Wolfkai
Dragon/Character: Please check DMs
Type: Humanoid
Tier: Style 1 - Bust
Extra Info: His right ear is lopped over, sorta like a rabbit. Also please use the color pallet that is provided, I just updated his colors after I got a new monitor.
Payment: Treasure and not sure how much I think it's 100k?
Yokai.gif
@Wolfkai 100kt is correct!

@AwkwardTrash oh hey i was wondering who just followed me on th lmao,, fuit gummis it is!

@silverwis aw man everyone wants some fuit gummis today! i can totally do that :3

@ all of you, leave the payment in crs and i'll get started as soon as i can!
@Wolfkai 100kt is correct!

@AwkwardTrash oh hey i was wondering who just followed me on th lmao,, fuit gummis it is!

@silverwis aw man everyone wants some fuit gummis today! i can totally do that :3

@ all of you, leave the payment in crs and i'll get started as soon as i can!
Manta_Gel_Mat_2.png
kriber/kribs/jay

20 | fr+0 | he/they/e

art shop
Manta_Gel_Mat.png
Username: xefine
Dragon/Character: Please check your DMs.
Type: Human
Tier: Style 2, full body. -- Yes, please. @ Shading
Extra Info: Please check your DMs.
Payment: Would 800g be gucci?

--

Oops. Your slots are closed, it seems. Please add me to the ping list, when you get a chance!
Username: xefine
Dragon/Character: Please check your DMs.
Type: Human
Tier: Style 2, full body. -- Yes, please. @ Shading
Extra Info: Please check your DMs.
Payment: Would 800g be gucci?

--

Oops. Your slots are closed, it seems. Please add me to the ping list, when you get a chance!
@xefine it's ok, i can squeeze you in! the outfit you chose is absolutely adorable ;w; leave the payment in the crs and i'll pick it up once i finish!
@xefine it's ok, i can squeeze you in! the outfit you chose is absolutely adorable ;w; leave the payment in the crs and i'll pick it up once i finish!
Manta_Gel_Mat_2.png
kriber/kribs/jay

20 | fr+0 | he/they/e

art shop
Manta_Gel_Mat.png
Pinglist Please!!
Pinglist Please!!
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
Hey! Its me once again ???? could I be added to your pinglist for when you reopen?
Hey! Its me once again ???? could I be added to your pinglist for when you reopen?
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@Kriber I'm in love with your style omg....could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Kriber I'm in love with your style omg....could I be added to the pinglist please?
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
@SimplyPhil @StarfallRanch yea ofc!
@SimplyPhil @StarfallRanch yea ofc!
Manta_Gel_Mat_2.png
kriber/kribs/jay

20 | fr+0 | he/they/e

art shop
Manta_Gel_Mat.png
@Kriber Hii! Could I be put on your pinglist?
@Kriber Hii! Could I be put on your pinglist?
50086646_5DIdHuLiXLwE2JK.pngezgif.com-gif-maker_4.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31