Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | kriber's gijinka/humanoid art shop!
HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!! My little sapphic heart is so excited to see what you do!!<3

Thank you so much for the kind words! And for the math! Let me send you the cr! :3
HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!! My little sapphic heart is so excited to see what you do!!<3

Thank you so much for the kind words! And for the math! Let me send you the cr! :3
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!
~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

@Kriber I’d like to order pleaseee

Username: vimai
Dragon/Character: Aster
Type: Human
Style: Style 3 Fullbody + shading please
Extra Info: Most info will already be on the link!
Payment: 300g
@Kriber I’d like to order pleaseee

Username: vimai
Dragon/Character: Aster
Style: Style 3 Fullbody + shading please
Extra Info: Most info will already be on the link!
Payment: 300g
6NC9ks0.pngPqLepA4.png
@vimai ohh i really like him!! that works for me :3 leave the payment in crs and i'll pick it up once i'm done!!
@vimai ohh i really like him!! that works for me :3 leave the payment in crs and i'll pick it up once i'm done!!
Manta_Gel_Mat_2.png
kriber/kribs/jay

20 | fr+0 | he/they/e

art shop
hope yall enjoy your stay here! i'm just vibing :)
Manta_Gel_Mat.png
@kriber
WOW. I love your artstyles. I don't suppose I can reserve 20 slots, could I? That seems like too many but I have 3mil t and you're my favourite place I see to spend it on.

To be more serious, do you do non-gjinka designs? I could do specific descriptions or more vague. What about new outfits for existing characters? I was serious about having 3 million treasure earmarked for you, your art has fantastic vibes.
@kriber
WOW. I love your artstyles. I don't suppose I can reserve 20 slots, could I? That seems like too many but I have 3mil t and you're my favourite place I see to spend it on.

To be more serious, do you do non-gjinka designs? I could do specific descriptions or more vague. What about new outfits for existing characters? I was serious about having 3 million treasure earmarked for you, your art has fantastic vibes.
@DeusExAltum HI OMG I WOULD BE THRILLED TO????? can you define non-gijinka designs? because i won't be able to draw more classic dragon characters, but anything between hybrid to human i can do! and i can definitely draw new outfits for characters :DDDD thank you SO much i'm so honored that you love my art this much!!!
@DeusExAltum HI OMG I WOULD BE THRILLED TO????? can you define non-gijinka designs? because i won't be able to draw more classic dragon characters, but anything between hybrid to human i can do! and i can definitely draw new outfits for characters :DDDD thank you SO much i'm so honored that you love my art this much!!!
Manta_Gel_Mat_2.png
kriber/kribs/jay

20 | fr+0 | he/they/e

art shop
Manta_Gel_Mat.png
Just humans and humanoids. My aliens are no weirder than a gjinka.
I need to get things more organized, but lets start off with best boy Ozyael.
That's a lot of extra info oops but it's not requests, just funky lil details. I can't stop talking about him.

Username: DeusExAltum
Dragon/Character: https://toyhou.se/20609331.ozyael-malios
Type: human
Style: style 1, shaded, fullbody, both of the arts in that style are really cool
Extra Info: If you find the armor difficult, I am looking for more outfits. Mostly a fancy suit or a sci fi military uniform. Free reign if you do one of those, but keep the main color scheme similar. Ear fins swivel with emotion like a cat. (see second image. Tip down when upset, split when alert) Ear lights should be orange. Personality wise he's very into engineering and combat, he tends to stand in awkwardly stiff positions when not fiddling with something or threatening someone. I haven't decided what's canon for the cheek lights, do whatever looks good, they're probably sensors of some sort, they don't have to be there if it looks good without them. Lower pair of arms optional, cybernetic/robotic, they don't have to be armored, but don't put skin on them. His skin is supposed to be kind of grey, that's not an accident, he's just a desaturated kind of guy.
Payment: 250kt >:)
Just humans and humanoids. My aliens are no weirder than a gjinka.
I need to get things more organized, but lets start off with best boy Ozyael.
That's a lot of extra info oops but it's not requests, just funky lil details. I can't stop talking about him.

Username: DeusExAltum
Dragon/Character: https://toyhou.se/20609331.ozyael-malios
Type: human
Style: style 1, shaded, fullbody, both of the arts in that style are really cool
Extra Info: If you find the armor difficult, I am looking for more outfits. Mostly a fancy suit or a sci fi military uniform. Free reign if you do one of those, but keep the main color scheme similar. Ear fins swivel with emotion like a cat. (see second image. Tip down when upset, split when alert) Ear lights should be orange. Personality wise he's very into engineering and combat, he tends to stand in awkwardly stiff positions when not fiddling with something or threatening someone. I haven't decided what's canon for the cheek lights, do whatever looks good, they're probably sensors of some sort, they don't have to be there if it looks good without them. Lower pair of arms optional, cybernetic/robotic, they don't have to be armored, but don't put skin on them. His skin is supposed to be kind of grey, that's not an accident, he's just a desaturated kind of guy.
Payment: 250kt >:)
@DeusExAltum yea i can do that!! i see you've already sent in the payment, so i'll pick it up once i finish!! i'll probably draw him in a fancy suit, as i feel most confident drawing that ^v^ thank you so much again!!!
@DeusExAltum yea i can do that!! i see you've already sent in the payment, so i'll pick it up once i finish!! i'll probably draw him in a fancy suit, as i feel most confident drawing that ^v^ thank you so much again!!!
Manta_Gel_Mat_2.png
kriber/kribs/jay

20 | fr+0 | he/they/e

art shop
Manta_Gel_Mat.png
Username: SpiritX
Character: Karlos (1) (2) (design guide)
A flamboyant and overzealous villain. Can’t underestimate his skills in magic though!
Style: Style 3 Fullbody Chibi
Extra Info: anything i need to know in order to draw them!
Payment: 170g I believe?
Username: SpiritX
Character: Karlos (1) (2) (design guide)
A flamboyant and overzealous villain. Can’t underestimate his skills in magic though!
Style: Style 3 Fullbody Chibi
Extra Info: anything i need to know in order to draw them!
Payment: 170g I believe?
Sales
97325691.png
/G1s & Sales!87214688.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
uqli.png tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
Username: sunvervain
Dragon/Character: cal
Type: human/humanoid
Style: style 3 fullbody, no shading
Extra Info: :3
Payment: 185kt i think :-)
Username: sunvervain
Dragon/Character: cal
Type: human/humanoid
Style: style 3 fullbody, no shading
Extra Info: :3
Payment: 185kt i think :-)
21378.png 31215.png 4804.png 8TIKYt0.png
hh5n4WA.png
yvMj9jM.png
AzPI8Cv.png
vRWPuxd.png
jccRWgS.png
mjtJ868.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
5hF3FGk.png
@SpiritX aaaaaa sorry for the late reply!!! i think i checked my notifs and then forgot about it ;w;w;w; yes, i can do that! love me a good flamboyant villain :3 170g is right! you can send it in crs and i'll pick it up once i'm done!

@sunvervain cal :) my friend cal :) hi sun :) i gotchu >:3

for ppl that are checking this and seeing how their art is going aaa i'm sorry it's been a little while, college started back up and i got a tad bit swamped. i should get everything done soon!
@SpiritX aaaaaa sorry for the late reply!!! i think i checked my notifs and then forgot about it ;w;w;w; yes, i can do that! love me a good flamboyant villain :3 170g is right! you can send it in crs and i'll pick it up once i'm done!

@sunvervain cal :) my friend cal :) hi sun :) i gotchu >:3

for ppl that are checking this and seeing how their art is going aaa i'm sorry it's been a little while, college started back up and i got a tad bit swamped. i should get everything done soon!
Manta_Gel_Mat_2.png
kriber/kribs/jay

20 | fr+0 | he/they/e

art shop
Manta_Gel_Mat.png