Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | kriber's gijinka/humanoid art shop!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@OnyxBat so i think i'd be ok tackling one or two of those, yea! please fill out my proper form so that i know precicely what you want, but for extras you can refer back to the linked post :) and i am not ok with doing hp related anything, thank you for asking.

@Kaixin oh a spidersona!!!! i'd be delighted to draw them :D

@aakhu ooo these guys are fun! i think doryu just manages to slide in to the "ok" zone for me, so i'm good to draw them! no guarantees on the mask lol

as for payment, i'm sorry that it was confusing, but if you're ordering two tier 3 fullbodies, the total will be 370kt/g, or 185kt/g per character!

for everyone @-ed, feel free to leave payment in crs to pick up once i finish! if you're uncomfortable with this, we can discuss how to do an alt method :]
@OnyxBat so i think i'd be ok tackling one or two of those, yea! please fill out my proper form so that i know precicely what you want, but for extras you can refer back to the linked post :) and i am not ok with doing hp related anything, thank you for asking.

@Kaixin oh a spidersona!!!! i'd be delighted to draw them :D

@aakhu ooo these guys are fun! i think doryu just manages to slide in to the "ok" zone for me, so i'm good to draw them! no guarantees on the mask lol

as for payment, i'm sorry that it was confusing, but if you're ordering two tier 3 fullbodies, the total will be 370kt/g, or 185kt/g per character!

for everyone @-ed, feel free to leave payment in crs to pick up once i finish! if you're uncomfortable with this, we can discuss how to do an alt method :]
Manta_Gel_Mat_2.png
kriber/kribs/jay

20 | fr+0 | he/they/e

art shop
hope yall enjoy your stay here! i'm just vibing :)
Manta_Gel_Mat.png
@kriber

I actually just checked again and think a chibi would fit the two better! Would 350kt/g be fine for them both?
@kriber

I actually just checked again and think a chibi would fit the two better! Would 350kt/g be fine for them both?
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@aakhu fine by me!
@aakhu fine by me!
Manta_Gel_Mat_2.png
kriber/kribs/jay

20 | fr+0 | he/they/e

art shop
Manta_Gel_Mat.png
Okay cool! I'll fill out the form tomorrow since it's getting kind of late where I live. I'll probably have you draw Azuyara and Hou. But I'll let you know that when I fill out the forms.
Okay cool! I'll fill out the form tomorrow since it's getting kind of late where I live. I'll probably have you draw Azuyara and Hou. But I'll let you know that when I fill out the forms.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
Username: Onyxbat
Dragon/Character: Azuyara
Type: human
Tier: style 1
Extra Info: She is black. She's in her 40's. She has hand armor like this and this but gold. Her makeup. Her hairstyle is based on this and she wears accessories like this but with hibiscus. Her necklace is based on this and her outfit but orange where you see black. Hat (optional) is based on this.
Payment: treasure

Dragon/Character: Hou
Extra Info: He's Asian. He's in his 40's. His hairstyle is based on this and this is his hair color. His armor is based on this but gold and his pants on this with a pattern like one of these.
Dragon/Character: Azuyara
Extra Info: She is black. She's in her 40's. She has hand armor like this and this but gold. Her makeup. Her hairstyle is based on this and she wears accessories like this but with hibiscus. Her necklace is based on this and her outfit but orange where you see black. Hat (optional) is based on this.

Dragon/Character: Hou
Extra Info: He's Asian. He's in his 40's. His hairstyle is based on this and this is his hair color. His armor is based on this but gold and his pants on this with a pattern like one of these.
Username: CeeKari
Dragon/Character: Cycada
Type: hybrid
Tier: Style 2, chibi sizing
Extra Info: Leetle critter! Probably wearing pink overalls. Please feel free to spin her how you want, as I don't really have clear ideas of how her human form would look ^-^ (feel free to draw a sad little 'Cada dangling from a tree branch by her horns, if you want. She gets stuck more than she'd like to admit. :P)
Payment: 150kt base price = 75kt+75g?
Username: CeeKari
Dragon/Character: Cycada
Type: hybrid
Tier: Style 2, chibi sizing
Extra Info: Leetle critter! Probably wearing pink overalls. Please feel free to spin her how you want, as I don't really have clear ideas of how her human form would look ^-^ (feel free to draw a sad little 'Cada dangling from a tree branch by her horns, if you want. She gets stuck more than she'd like to admit. :P)
Payment: 150kt base price = 75kt+75g?
@CeeKari hellooooo :3 so this is why you were asking me.... i see i see >:)c i can definitely do that!!!

both you and @OnyxBat can leave the payment in crs and i'll get it done as soon as i can!!!
@CeeKari hellooooo :3 so this is why you were asking me.... i see i see >:)c i can definitely do that!!!

both you and @OnyxBat can leave the payment in crs and i'll get it done as soon as i can!!!
Manta_Gel_Mat_2.png
kriber/kribs/jay

20 | fr+0 | he/they/e

art shop
Manta_Gel_Mat.png
Username: Hananathenerd77
Dragon/Character: link
Type: human, humanoid
Tier: Style3, chibi, no shading
Extra Info: I want you to draw their current form (the one on the left)
Payment: 250kt
Username: Hananathenerd77
Dragon/Character: link
Type: human, humanoid
Tier: Style3, chibi, no shading
Extra Info: I want you to draw their current form (the one on the left)
Payment: 250kt
art_sig_aa.png
How much is it total? I'm terrible at math and don't want to short you.
How much is it total? I'm terrible at math and don't want to short you.
@Hananathenerd77 ty!! :)

@OnyxBat realizing now that you haven't put the size in the order, but assuming you want two style 1 fullbodies, the total'll be 300kt/g! though its a pwyw shop, so anything above the minimum requirement is fine
@Hananathenerd77 ty!! :)

@OnyxBat realizing now that you haven't put the size in the order, but assuming you want two style 1 fullbodies, the total'll be 300kt/g! though its a pwyw shop, so anything above the minimum requirement is fine
Manta_Gel_Mat_2.png
kriber/kribs/jay

20 | fr+0 | he/they/e

art shop
Manta_Gel_Mat.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31