Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, November 2015
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
When does Night of the Nocturne start?
When does Night of the Nocturne start?
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Woo!
Woo!
Awesome!!
Awesome!!
untitled_by_fallenring-d9ikqby.png
@Aequorin I have a question about the Arena venue? Do Arena combatants still drop Sand Creepers, or was that changed with the latest updates?
@Aequorin I have a question about the Arena venue? Do Arena combatants still drop Sand Creepers, or was that changed with the latest updates?
I hope the Night of the Nocturne won't start before the 20th... even though I have classes till the 23rd at least I'll only lose only 3 days instead of a whole week, seeing as I only have a couple of hours a day I can play.
I hope the Night of the Nocturne won't start before the 20th... even though I have classes till the 23rd at least I'll only lose only 3 days instead of a whole week, seeing as I only have a couple of hours a day I can play.
[quote name="TypoDemon" date=2015-12-01 02:44:59] I know it's a bit late, but I did want to say this. I'm really, really, getting super OCD about seeing the empty areas of familiars I just. Can't. Get. I've tried various methods to acquire older items and a lot of people have either quit with the items on their person or I'm just not lucky enough to find said people with the familiars I'm looking for. With how big the site has gotten and with how big the site us and Alchemy as it is as well -- Could we perhaps see an alchemical ability to get these familiars. I Know they were for older versions of the website and 'thank you's, but it impacts my bestiary (and everyone's) just like those who had it and had the chance years ago. Newer players are even more penalized when it comes to familiars from the way back when and while I don't disagree with the sprites perhaps or monthly ones (because those ones I've actually seen quite a few except light and fire are a little tricky. I did have them already but I do have a look now and again), these others that we've never had the chance to get our hands on is a constant bane on completionism. I thank you profusely for reading and for the chance to speak up! I appreciate everything that /is/ here and that there's so many new awesome things coming about! Thank you guys!! [/quote] I'd honestly be fine with the ability to hide KS and one shot familiars we don't have, so I'm not constantly QQing over that Cog Frog slot while surveying my domain. Sure, getting to have the familiar would be Best Ever, but my completionist little heart would be satistifed by not having to see the empty space.
TypoDemon wrote on 2015-12-01:
I know it's a bit late, but I did want to say this.

I'm really, really, getting super OCD about seeing the empty areas of familiars I just. Can't. Get. I've tried various methods to acquire older items and a lot of people have either quit with the items on their person or I'm just not lucky enough to find said people with the familiars I'm looking for.

With how big the site has gotten and with how big the site us and Alchemy as it is as well -- Could we perhaps see an alchemical ability to get these familiars. I Know they were for older versions of the website and 'thank you's, but it impacts my bestiary (and everyone's) just like those who had it and had the chance years ago.

Newer players are even more penalized when it comes to familiars from the way back when and while I don't disagree with the sprites perhaps or monthly ones (because those ones I've actually seen quite a few except light and fire are a little tricky. I did have them already but I do have a look now and again), these others that we've never had the chance to get our hands on is a constant bane on completionism.

I thank you profusely for reading and for the chance to speak up!
I appreciate everything that /is/ here and that there's so many new awesome things coming about! Thank you guys!!

I'd honestly be fine with the ability to hide KS and one shot familiars we don't have, so I'm not constantly QQing over that Cog Frog slot while surveying my domain. Sure, getting to have the familiar would be Best Ever, but my completionist little heart would be satistifed by not having to see the empty space.
yellow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5h.png blue_by_mintinol-dbs9d5f.png green_by_mintinol-dbs9d5q.png purple_by_mintinol-dbs9d5m.png
What day does night of the nocturne start?
What day does night of the nocturne start?
"I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light"
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo3_500.png
-prays for non apparel-
o pls shadowmum give us some apparel for these beauties
AAA
-prays for non apparel-
o pls shadowmum give us some apparel for these beauties
AAA
Could anyone send me a plain white peryton? I can't download or view the psd file :c
Could anyone send me a plain white peryton? I can't download or view the psd file :c
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
Yes, thank you for last years Night of the Nocturne where the only thing i got was rocks while some reported having found a few eggs and scrolls with relatively few chest as i went through 700 chest and found nothing but rocks and food.

It is for that reason that i have not logged in for 8 months. Now, i know that sounds terrible of me, as i do love this site, but it's extremely irritating to have had gone through all those chest and spent several 100k buying chest, only to find nothing.
Yes, thank you for last years Night of the Nocturne where the only thing i got was rocks while some reported having found a few eggs and scrolls with relatively few chest as i went through 700 chest and found nothing but rocks and food.

It is for that reason that i have not logged in for 8 months. Now, i know that sounds terrible of me, as i do love this site, but it's extremely irritating to have had gone through all those chest and spent several 100k buying chest, only to find nothing.
Harvest Moon: Gamer Question Thread
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning Wifi Trade
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81