Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, November 2015
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
YAAAAA! No more butt rocks!!!!!!!
YAAAAA! No more butt rocks!!!!!!!
this seems great! i love the new genes
this seems great! i love the new genes
santos | he/him | +4 FR time
cool i think that i really cool!
cool i think that i really cool!
the
warrior cat
hatchery
arcane_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wdv.gif
To be honest I didn't have any problems with last years NotN, why decrease the drop rate?
To be honest I didn't have any problems with last years NotN, why decrease the drop rate?
Oh god I need gems x_x to bad that we can't pay with our Mobile Phone or PaySafe Card...
Oh god I need gems x_x to bad that we can't pay with our Mobile Phone or PaySafe Card...
nice
nice
I love all of this, as far as this update goes! :D Of course, Night of the Nocturne was a MASSIVE pain!! DX<

I'm glad things are being fixed, of course!

Also, just a suggestion: What if there were eventually skin based contests for night of the nocturne? Since it almost falls into the holidays, it'd be cool to see nocturne based skins but also skins for tundras or something. ^^;; Rather than the old familiars constantly returning? That was my biggest complaint. It lowered the value of the bears for those who got extras. ANd almost impossible to sell!

@Aequorin
I love all of this, as far as this update goes! :D Of course, Night of the Nocturne was a MASSIVE pain!! DX<

I'm glad things are being fixed, of course!

Also, just a suggestion: What if there were eventually skin based contests for night of the nocturne? Since it almost falls into the holidays, it'd be cool to see nocturne based skins but also skins for tundras or something. ^^;; Rather than the old familiars constantly returning? That was my biggest complaint. It lowered the value of the bears for those who got extras. ANd almost impossible to sell!

@Aequorin
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
KTLu6uB_1.giftYrZr4N.gifUd6sgau.gif
YES YES YES, THIS IS SO GREAT OMG
YES YES YES, THIS IS SO GREAT OMG
I'm personally a coliseum grinder myself, I got three chests from the coli in the rockbreaker's ceremony and one from gathering, But I must say i'm not pleased with drop rate changing. I wasn't here last year, but I had to be in the coliseum ALOT to even get those three chests. PLEASE just don't make NotN chests as rare as regular holiday ones. People will have to spend a huge amount of time in the... Oooh pretty butterflies!
I'm personally a coliseum grinder myself, I got three chests from the coli in the rockbreaker's ceremony and one from gathering, But I must say i'm not pleased with drop rate changing. I wasn't here last year, but I had to be in the coliseum ALOT to even get those three chests. PLEASE just don't make NotN chests as rare as regular holiday ones. People will have to spend a huge amount of time in the... Oooh pretty butterflies!
xzRkRX8.png PqzYMrB.gif
I'm actually kind of hoping that gathering for chests will be in more areas than Digging this year....due to festival chests, most of us already spend a week a month digging and it'd be nice if this time around it was a little spread out.

Although I am really glad we won't have that horrible slowdown opening chests again this year!
I'm actually kind of hoping that gathering for chests will be in more areas than Digging this year....due to festival chests, most of us already spend a week a month digging and it'd be nice if this time around it was a little spread out.

Although I am really glad we won't have that horrible slowdown opening chests again this year!
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81