Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Chameleon
I had an idea of some sort of chameleon-like dragon. I tried to sketch it out a bit to give you the idea, but I'm fairly certain it could be done a lot better. ovo;

Sketch 1 Sketch 2

What I'm specifically out for is their swirly tail, two toes and facial treats. To be honest I have no idea how to work the wings so they look a bit glued on, I apologize for that!

I'd also be very interested to hear (and/or see?) other people's opinions and suggestions on this idea. (:

Edit Nov 24th '13;
I sorta got my tablet to work so I doodled another play on the idea while the server was being horribly annoying yesterday. I quite like this one!

Here's the new sketch!
I had an idea of some sort of chameleon-like dragon. I tried to sketch it out a bit to give you the idea, but I'm fairly certain it could be done a lot better. ovo;

Sketch 1 Sketch 2

What I'm specifically out for is their swirly tail, two toes and facial treats. To be honest I have no idea how to work the wings so they look a bit glued on, I apologize for that!

I'd also be very interested to hear (and/or see?) other people's opinions and suggestions on this idea. (:

Edit Nov 24th '13;
I sorta got my tablet to work so I doodled another play on the idea while the server was being horribly annoying yesterday. I quite like this one!

Here's the new sketch!
Ahhh support. How adorable. :D I'm always up for new breed suggestions. c:
Ahhh support. How adorable. :D I'm always up for new breed suggestions. c:
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
D'aww!
D'aww!
jCVhFoZ.gif
I want one of these cutie butts. Common or plentiful or Uncommon?
I want one of these cutie butts. Common or plentiful or Uncommon?
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
Very cute! I love chameleons, and I think your idea would make a great addition to the existing FR breeds! ^^

I think cute, stubby wings similar to those of the snappers would look good, but that's just my opinion. Also, maybe they could use their tail as a chair of sorts, it would be so funny and cute to look at! :D

I say bring on the Breed Designing Contest! Or a thread where everyone's suggestions for new breeds can be put up (if there isn't one already), and a poll/vote could be held for popular designs, which could be added to the site as a available breeds!
Very cute! I love chameleons, and I think your idea would make a great addition to the existing FR breeds! ^^

I think cute, stubby wings similar to those of the snappers would look good, but that's just my opinion. Also, maybe they could use their tail as a chair of sorts, it would be so funny and cute to look at! :D

I say bring on the Breed Designing Contest! Or a thread where everyone's suggestions for new breeds can be put up (if there isn't one already), and a poll/vote could be held for popular designs, which could be added to the site as a available breeds!
kbqBOtG.png
Aww! They're adorable!! I wonder what they would be as well c: support for the cuteness x3
Aww! They're adorable!! I wonder what they would be as well c: support for the cuteness x3
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
I support a curled up tail breed 'cause that's just too cute.
But the current sketch is too heavily based on a chameleon, for me.
I support a curled up tail breed 'cause that's just too cute.
But the current sketch is too heavily based on a chameleon, for me.
oghFcJ4.gif
Thank you so much everyone for all your feedback so far, I appreciate it a lot!

I just added a new sketch to the original post as well, feel free to check it out! (:
Thank you so much everyone for all your feedback so far, I appreciate it a lot!

I just added a new sketch to the original post as well, feel free to check it out! (: