Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Happy Birthday, have some presents
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I would enjoy this feature,
It would make Tidedad speak to us again lol.
I would enjoy this feature,
It would make Tidedad speak to us again lol.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
Oh oof, thought they might've had this implemented already. Ooh well..
I do support this xd. Maybe something they could do with that is to have better gifts for each individual's year. Like, maybe the first year is just a relatively rare familiar, some food/materials, and maybe a bit of treasure. Then the second year can be a more rare apparel item, some Swipp food items/Swipp materials, and some gems. Then, the third year could bring an exclusive accent, etc, the fourth might have an uncommon gene scroll, and so on. It'd be kinda like thanking the player for staying with FR for as long as they do.
Ooh, and if they do that, maybe there's special achievements that come with it!
Oof, idk tho. Either way, I am definitely in support of this.

Edit: Saw some people suggesting using this with the birthday of the account, rather than of the player. I think that's a much better idea lol. Maybe you could still get a message on your birthday, and maybe perhaps a bit of loot, but have the real loot come for every year more that you're a part of FR.
Oh oof, thought they might've had this implemented already. Ooh well..
I do support this xd. Maybe something they could do with that is to have better gifts for each individual's year. Like, maybe the first year is just a relatively rare familiar, some food/materials, and maybe a bit of treasure. Then the second year can be a more rare apparel item, some Swipp food items/Swipp materials, and some gems. Then, the third year could bring an exclusive accent, etc, the fourth might have an uncommon gene scroll, and so on. It'd be kinda like thanking the player for staying with FR for as long as they do.
Ooh, and if they do that, maybe there's special achievements that come with it!
Oof, idk tho. Either way, I am definitely in support of this.

Edit: Saw some people suggesting using this with the birthday of the account, rather than of the player. I think that's a much better idea lol. Maybe you could still get a message on your birthday, and maybe perhaps a bit of loot, but have the real loot come for every year more that you're a part of FR.
MRJWRkO.png
support

Maybe if the reward was a pack of 5 party hats that couldn’t be traded or sold, or a vista that did the same, that could only last for maybe a week or so, would deter people from abusing it.

Why would you abuse something you couldn’t farm? Unless you wanted a lot of birthday dragons haha
support

Maybe if the reward was a pack of 5 party hats that couldn’t be traded or sold, or a vista that did the same, that could only last for maybe a week or so, would deter people from abusing it.

Why would you abuse something you couldn’t farm? Unless you wanted a lot of birthday dragons haha
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
yes pleaseeeee
yes pleaseeeee
I love this idea, be it a cute message or just presents. There'd definitely have to be a way to avoid people changing their birthdays around (or the "account birthday" someone mentioned which can't be changed.)

However to people mentioning it makes no sense to change your birthday... when I first joined I thought sharing my birthday with others was too sensitive of info and someone would somehow connect it to me irl, so I changed it.. to four days off my actual day. Four days. That would've been a really annoying silly mistake to live with for the rest of my account being alive, which is now six years and counting. x'D And as some pointed out, typos and errors can definitely happen. So I don't think that should be taken away.
I love this idea, be it a cute message or just presents. There'd definitely have to be a way to avoid people changing their birthdays around (or the "account birthday" someone mentioned which can't be changed.)

However to people mentioning it makes no sense to change your birthday... when I first joined I thought sharing my birthday with others was too sensitive of info and someone would somehow connect it to me irl, so I changed it.. to four days off my actual day. Four days. That would've been a really annoying silly mistake to live with for the rest of my account being alive, which is now six years and counting. x'D And as some pointed out, typos and errors can definitely happen. So I don't think that should be taken away.
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png
[quote name="@Cassofish" date="2020-11-23 21:29:47" ] I love this idea, be it a cute message or just presents. There'd definitely have to be a way to avoid people changing their birthdays around (or the "account birthday" someone mentioned which can't be changed.) However to people mentioning it makes no sense to change your birthday... when I first joined I thought sharing my birthday with others was too sensitive of info and someone would somehow connect it to me irl, so I changed it.. to four days off my actual day. Four days. That would've been a really annoying silly mistake to live with for the rest of my account being alive, which is now six years and counting. x'D And as some pointed out, typos and errors can definitely happen. So I don't think that should be taken away. [/quote] This! Maybe it could be that Flight Rising will not send you another gift if you have already had one this year? Also, I did the exact same thing. [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]
@Cassofish wrote on 2020-11-23 21:29:47:

This! Maybe it could be that Flight Rising will not send you another gift if you have already had one this year?
Also, I did the exact same thing.
Support! I used to love this when I played other games and was surprised there was no birthday gift here. Something on the level of a bi of food (similar to the FR anniversary cake) and like, a gilded decorative chest would be realistic & fun imo. There are so many ways to get chests that playing the system for 1 extra a year wouldn't be worth it for anyone.

Or maybe a little party hat apparel :) the same one for everyone... collect another every year!
Support! I used to love this when I played other games and was surprised there was no birthday gift here. Something on the level of a bi of food (similar to the FR anniversary cake) and like, a gilded decorative chest would be realistic & fun imo. There are so many ways to get chests that playing the system for 1 extra a year wouldn't be worth it for anyone.

Or maybe a little party hat apparel :) the same one for everyone... collect another every year!
JcilM7y.png

— romy
— they/he
— fr+3
dragons for sale

Support, because this is very cute.
Support, because this is very cute.
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
This would be so cute. I think it would be neat if players could also participate and gift 'x' person something alongside a H.B message.
Of course - I think there should be some measures implemented so people don't abuse this but. Again support!
This would be so cute. I think it would be neat if players could also participate and gift 'x' person something alongside a H.B message.
Of course - I think there should be some measures implemented so people don't abuse this but. Again support!
ooSuhor.png
Support!
Support!
WIP
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24