Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | AH buyout dragon sink
1 2 3 4 5
bump
bump
Ours is the coldest blade
Ours is the longest night
Ours is the bitter frost
Ours is the chill that bites
+1 support!

This would help a ton!
+1 support!

This would help a ton!
I support this wholeheartedly.
I support this wholeheartedly.
357hgmu.png
I definitely support this
I definitely support this
I support this. I don't even breed dragons now since there's such an abundance of them in the economy.
I support this. I don't even breed dragons now since there's such an abundance of them in the economy.
anthem_by-12156.png
Wow! Really love this idea. Suppoooort
Wow! Really love this idea. Suppoooort
5AaV1vW.png
Support.
Because Exalting is a varied price dependant on level and time put into dragons. If you simply have no time to do stuff like that, the sales thing would help. A bit.
Support.
Because Exalting is a varied price dependant on level and time put into dragons. If you simply have no time to do stuff like that, the sales thing would help. A bit.
windsignaturecopy_zpsfed1e03a.png
bump
bump
Ours is the coldest blade
Ours is the longest night
Ours is the bitter frost
Ours is the chill that bites
Support; as someone mentioned before me (forgot who, sorry! ;;;), I think revamping exaltation is the long term fix, but doing this every now and then randomly I think would help the economy out quite a bit. It didn't last long, but the AH was awesome when Lightning and Water were fighting for dominance, hatchlings getting snatched up left and right. It boosted prices up and made the list for dragons in the AH significantly shorter for a time. If we could do something a bit bigger than that...I highly support the idea of the deity swooping in and taking hatchlings under a certain price.

In this instance, swooping would not be bad. =P (If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I will give you cookies and love you forever.)
Support; as someone mentioned before me (forgot who, sorry! ;;;), I think revamping exaltation is the long term fix, but doing this every now and then randomly I think would help the economy out quite a bit. It didn't last long, but the AH was awesome when Lightning and Water were fighting for dominance, hatchlings getting snatched up left and right. It boosted prices up and made the list for dragons in the AH significantly shorter for a time. If we could do something a bit bigger than that...I highly support the idea of the deity swooping in and taking hatchlings under a certain price.

In this instance, swooping would not be bad. =P (If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I will give you cookies and love you forever.)
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
No support. This would just create another (more artificial) price floor. Adding more money to the economy without taking an equal or greater amount away devalues the currency.

People would intentionally list their dragons at whatever the buyout price was and no lower, making the exalt reward useless for the most part. Why take 2k or 4k for my dragon when I can list it obscenely high for 5 days or however long and get a guaranteed 5k? That's actually just killing more of people's desire to mass purchase inexpensive dragons for exalting, while creating a huge fount that would damage the economy.

This is not a good solution to the issues the economy has right now. (And no, not being able to sell a DG pearlcatcher for what you paid for a single gened pearlcatcher months ago is NOT an issue with the economy).
No support. This would just create another (more artificial) price floor. Adding more money to the economy without taking an equal or greater amount away devalues the currency.

People would intentionally list their dragons at whatever the buyout price was and no lower, making the exalt reward useless for the most part. Why take 2k or 4k for my dragon when I can list it obscenely high for 5 days or however long and get a guaranteed 5k? That's actually just killing more of people's desire to mass purchase inexpensive dragons for exalting, while creating a huge fount that would damage the economy.

This is not a good solution to the issues the economy has right now. (And no, not being able to sell a DG pearlcatcher for what you paid for a single gened pearlcatcher months ago is NOT an issue with the economy).
MuwAAse.png
1 2 3 4 5