Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Upgraded Membership? Poll!
1. Are you in support of Upgrading Accounts?
-a. No
-b. Yes

Uh, no.

Go buy gems if you wanna support FR.

I play Howrse, and there is a BIG difference between the people who get the special VIP thing (but they have to qualify for it) and those who don't.

I think this would be a really bad thing, it would seriously divide the site. No support for this whatsoever, unless it can be accessible to ALL players, and I mean, yeah, a goal, like a gene scroll, tangible if you cannot spend RL money.
-a. No
-b. Yes

Uh, no.

I play Howrse, and there is a BIG difference between the people who get the special VIP thing (but they have to qualify for it) and those who don't.

I think this would be a really bad thing, it would seriously divide the site. No support for this whatsoever, unless it can be accessible to ALL players, and I mean, yeah, a goal, like a gene scroll, tangible if you cannot spend RL money.
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
-a. No
-b. Yes

Premium/ upgraded membership often ruines the game. At least for me. Many people(including me) are not able to purchse these and the people with the upgrades often get too many privilges. It splits the communtiy in two parts. upgraded and not upgraded.
As SilverFox said, if you wanna support FR buy gems.
No support for upgraded memberships.
-a. No
-b. Yes

Premium/ upgraded membership often ruines the game. At least for me. Many people(including me) are not able to purchse these and the people with the upgrades often get too many privilges. It splits the communtiy in two parts. upgraded and not upgraded.
As SilverFox said, if you wanna support FR buy gems.
No support for upgraded memberships.
VVM4XuM.png
I don't really see a lot of these things being worth 5-10 dollars per month. They're extremely trivial little add-ons and to me there isn't really a reason why anyone would spent that amount of money on a forum vista and whatever else per month when they could be gening/breed scrolling/buying gem apparel for dragons instead. If you want to support FR with cash, there are already ways to do that.
I don't really see a lot of these things being worth 5-10 dollars per month. They're extremely trivial little add-ons and to me there isn't really a reason why anyone would spent that amount of money on a forum vista and whatever else per month when they could be gening/breed scrolling/buying gem apparel for dragons instead. If you want to support FR with cash, there are already ways to do that.
sAN6W1Z.png
rGQuZtv.png
Even though this would support the site, I hate it when sites have premium membership.
I might support this more had deviantart not changed premium to core. It kind of ruined it for me.
Even though this would support the site, I hate it when sites have premium membership.
I might support this more had deviantart not changed premium to core. It kind of ruined it for me.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
-a. No
-b. Yes

No need to answer the remaining questions. Games are meant to be a fun and enjoyable experience by everyone, premium just makes it feel unfair and like certain people get to have a better experience just because they have more money.

I like games like FR because it doesn't make you feel like you HAVE to spend money on it. I haven't spent one penny and I've still managed fine, I've had a lot of fun with it, I've managed to get gems in other ways. Premium will just make it feel like I'm not getting the full experience without spending money on it.

No Support from me ever when it comes to Upgraded Membership.

edit
i just realized this thread is from 2013. wooooops
-a. No
-b. Yes

No need to answer the remaining questions. Games are meant to be a fun and enjoyable experience by everyone, premium just makes it feel unfair and like certain people get to have a better experience just because they have more money.

I like games like FR because it doesn't make you feel like you HAVE to spend money on it. I haven't spent one penny and I've still managed fine, I've had a lot of fun with it, I've managed to get gems in other ways. Premium will just make it feel like I'm not getting the full experience without spending money on it.

No Support from me ever when it comes to Upgraded Membership.

edit
i just realized this thread is from 2013. wooooops
w2GVor2.jpg
no support
no support
FR Blog
Main/Humor blog
[quote name="TheSilverFox" date=2015-08-28 21:17:50] 1. Are you in support of Upgrading Accounts? -a. No -b. Yes Uh, no. Go buy gems if you wanna support FR. I play Howrse, and there is a BIG difference between the people who get the special VIP thing (but they have to qualify for it) and those who don't. I think this would be a really bad thing, it would seriously divide the site. No support for this whatsoever, unless it can be accessible to ALL players, and I mean, yeah, a goal, like a gene scroll, tangible if you cannot spend RL money. [/quote]
TheSilverFox wrote on 2015-08-28:
-a. No
-b. Yes

Uh, no.

-b. Yes

2. Which form would you like an Upgrade?
-b. Singular Perks available Separately

3. How much would you pay for a Bundle Upgrade *per Month*?
-a. $5-10 (500-1000 Gems)

4. How much would you pay for a Single Perk *per Month*? UPDATED!
-a. $3 or Less

5. What COSMETIC Perks would you like/use most? Choose any that apply.
If you like all just say ALL
-c. Bond All Familiars

6. How should Upgrade(s) be bought?
-b. Cash Only

7. Should Upgrade(s) be direct to the Account or a Trade/Sell/Use-able item?
-a. Direct Usage to Account

-b. Yes

2. Which form would you like an Upgrade?
-b. Singular Perks available Separately

3. How much would you pay for a Bundle Upgrade *per Month*?
-a. $5-10 (500-1000 Gems)

4. How much would you pay for a Single Perk *per Month*? UPDATED!
-a. $3 or Less

5. What COSMETIC Perks would you like/use most? Choose any that apply.
If you like all just say ALL
-c. Bond All Familiars

6. How should Upgrade(s) be bought?
-b. Cash Only

7. Should Upgrade(s) be direct to the Account or a Trade/Sell/Use-able item?
-a. Direct Usage to Account

I am one of those that is highly against premium memberships on sites like this. It is why FR is (so far) my favorite site. Even if it were just cosmetic upgrades, I have to go no support.
I am one of those that is highly against premium memberships on sites like this. It is why FR is (so far) my favorite site. Even if it were just cosmetic upgrades, I have to go no support.
heynwcJ.pngM4kaT9Y.png OTY64LS.png
No support; enough p2w breeding sims to go around already
No support; enough p2w breeding sims to go around already