Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Pasture" Area Outside of Lair
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Support
Support
LF G1 F Jungle/Soil/Crimson Nature Unbred
If you have one to trade/sell, message me.
I think it is a cool idea, needs some work, but I would love to see something like that !
I think it is a cool idea, needs some work, but I would love to see something like that !
cIA3D75.png6dnHKBv.pngkE8PZoU.pngeswSnrS.pngurhsAAL.pngbYt72YT.png
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
support ^^
support ^^
I would love this.

It would also work very well for dragons I'm "holding" for other people until they're able to arrive to the game. Assuming, that is, that we can take the dragons back out of the pasture at any point in time. (The pasture being a sort of "stasis".)
I would love this.

It would also work very well for dragons I'm "holding" for other people until they're able to arrive to the game. Assuming, that is, that we can take the dragons back out of the pasture at any point in time. (The pasture being a sort of "stasis".)
support :) I like the idea of unlocking as well.
support :) I like the idea of unlocking as well.
Bump to support.

When playing an adoptable game became a game of making difficult decisions of what to throw away and what to keep, it stops being fun... I'm going through my lair at least a dozen times a day, just to see if I get bored of any of my lovely keepers that I'd like to give them up... Sadly every time the answer is no. We really need to find a way to keep them somehow, but not as final as exaltation.

*clinging onto her beloved dragons and refuse to let go*

(btw, I'm at 117/120 space right now, with 5 in AH... not much room to wiggle tbh... ^^")
Bump to support.

When playing an adoptable game became a game of making difficult decisions of what to throw away and what to keep, it stops being fun... I'm going through my lair at least a dozen times a day, just to see if I get bored of any of my lovely keepers that I'd like to give them up... Sadly every time the answer is no. We really need to find a way to keep them somehow, but not as final as exaltation.

*clinging onto her beloved dragons and refuse to let go*

(btw, I'm at 117/120 space right now, with 5 in AH... not much room to wiggle tbh... ^^")
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
support
support
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

--Reinhold Niebuhr
Totally support! This is a great idea.
Totally support! This is a great idea.
tumblr_inline_n14i2m2GFX1rvrguk.png
Between my dragons on hold, my character dragons, permanent residents, and triples without mates, I could really use this.

Just reset the cooldown on a dragon going in and make a wait on pulling a dragon out. Would take away the possibility of using it to easily store breeders or fighters.

Then all it would be for is a place to put shiny trophy dragons.

So support.
Between my dragons on hold, my character dragons, permanent residents, and triples without mates, I could really use this.

Just reset the cooldown on a dragon going in and make a wait on pulling a dragon out. Would take away the possibility of using it to easily store breeders or fighters.

Then all it would be for is a place to put shiny trophy dragons.

So support.
2DBCf1j.png9XOxNGE.jpg
This would be an awesome idea. I definitely support this. ^_^
This would be an awesome idea. I definitely support this. ^_^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13