Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Storage tab in Hoard
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Valthecon

Support your idea 10000% We need this badly. It would be great for when you're collect food items Swipp ask for so you don't end up converting them to points by accident. I have done that twice already, both times it was the Black Tulips and I had to start over.
@Valthecon

Support your idea 10000% We need this badly. It would be great for when you're collect food items Swipp ask for so you don't end up converting them to points by accident. I have done that twice already, both times it was the Black Tulips and I had to start over.
alWiqh6.png
I was actually talking about this a day or two ago. It was a discussion about the rare darksong apparel that led to talk about accidentally hoard selling items needed for the Swip trades. It would be very nice to be able to put them aside and away from accidental selling.

Full Support, for anything like this suggestion.

Oh hey! @Scorpius

edit: I was just thinking, some people may not agree, but this could become another way for the site to get revenue. Like with apparel slots. You start out with a small number of slots, and can open up more of them with gems.
I was actually talking about this a day or two ago. It was a discussion about the rare darksong apparel that led to talk about accidentally hoard selling items needed for the Swip trades. It would be very nice to be able to put them aside and away from accidental selling.

Full Support, for anything like this suggestion.

Oh hey! @Scorpius

edit: I was just thinking, some people may not agree, but this could become another way for the site to get revenue. Like with apparel slots. You start out with a small number of slots, and can open up more of them with gems.
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
Support.
Support.
plague_banner.pngPlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gifplague_banner.png
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Kahlil Gibran
Full support from me.
Full support from me.
Yes, that would be great! Even my beginning natural object hoard on here is starting to get hard to keep from selling.
Yes, that would be great! Even my beginning natural object hoard on here is starting to get hard to keep from selling.
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
Support
Support
Support! Apparel, skin and familiar tabs in our inventory are going to become particularly unmanageable as the site goes on and on and more limited items are added for people to hoard. And the materials tab is probably going to get just as bad once crafting becomes a thing, and then there are all the food and materials for swipp that you want to be careful to NOT convert or sell.

We need a way to set things aside, whether to prevent accidental eating or sales or just to keep from tripping over a bunch of Earth sprites or something while trying to find that extra Bumble to mail to a friend.

EDIT: I forgot about the achievement items, too. I have a full set of god dolls I want to keep, and I'd rather be able to put away the complete set and then feel safer when selling or giving away extras.
Support! Apparel, skin and familiar tabs in our inventory are going to become particularly unmanageable as the site goes on and on and more limited items are added for people to hoard. And the materials tab is probably going to get just as bad once crafting becomes a thing, and then there are all the food and materials for swipp that you want to be careful to NOT convert or sell.

We need a way to set things aside, whether to prevent accidental eating or sales or just to keep from tripping over a bunch of Earth sprites or something while trying to find that extra Bumble to mail to a friend.

EDIT: I forgot about the achievement items, too. I have a full set of god dolls I want to keep, and I'd rather be able to put away the complete set and then feel safer when selling or giving away extras.
My avatar may be male, but I am not; female pronouns please. tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.png
Please please please give me this!!!
Please please please give me this!!!
Birbs_zps3txwb1so.jpg
Support. I was thinking of suggesting this myself. :]
Support. I was thinking of suggesting this myself. :]
support support support! *throws confetti*

I'd love this feature! I'd love to be able to set aside some items so I don't accidantly sell them or hand them over to Crim.... or convert things into food points whilst I wanted to save them
support support support! *throws confetti*

I'd love this feature! I'd love to be able to set aside some items so I don't accidantly sell them or hand them over to Crim.... or convert things into food points whilst I wanted to save them
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9