Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dominance Changes
1 2 3
I really support the 'leveled dragons getting more weight' suggestion. I would like to be able to contribute to dominance in my own way :)
I really support the 'leveled dragons getting more weight' suggestion. I would like to be able to contribute to dominance in my own way :)
Forum-signature.png
Support!
Support!
jCVhFoZ.gif
I support increasing the weight of rarer dragons. It would make them more desirable to exalt without causing inflation.
I support increasing the weight of rarer dragons. It would make them more desirable to exalt without causing inflation.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2013-08-27 02:53:55"] Leveled dragons should be worth more weight. Since it takes more effort to level a dragon and since a leveled dragon would be better able to serve the deity this makes sens from a lore aspect. This would decrease the number of unnamed dragons being exalted since dragons must be named to participate in the coliseum.[/quote] Just wanted to point this out, to those who hadn't heard yet: http://undel.tumblr.com/post/60821570622/so-when-exalting-what-part-does-the-dragons-level
DragonSage wrote on 2013-08-27 02:53:55:
Leveled dragons should be worth more weight. Since it takes more effort to level a dragon and since a leveled dragon would be better able to serve the deity this makes sens from a lore aspect. This would decrease the number of unnamed dragons being exalted since dragons must be named to participate in the coliseum.

Just wanted to point this out, to those who hadn't heard yet: http://undel.tumblr.com/post/60821570622/so-when-exalting-what-part-does-the-dragons-level
banner_zpsf314ed2c.pngtumblr_inline_mwud3bHLGY1r9ywrd.png
Support this thread. I love the ideas given.

As a new player, I feel like my efforts are worthless in Flight Dominance.
Support this thread. I love the ideas given.

As a new player, I feel like my efforts are worthless in Flight Dominance.
Shadows consume you.
AedonisBanner_zpsfa873cd5.png
I like most of these ideas--anything encouraging Exaltation is a plus, I think.

(Also @Ikunoche, hai, you have one of my pride and joy's siblings, it seems)
I like most of these ideas--anything encouraging Exaltation is a plus, I think.

(Also @Ikunoche, hai, you have one of my pride and joy's siblings, it seems)
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
They are a lot of great idea of what can be done to help here. I just wish the admins would put them into practice. Though their latest change with lair size does help
They are a lot of great idea of what can be done to help here. I just wish the admins would put them into practice. Though their latest change with lair size does help
Sounds good to me. Especially the bit about rarer dragons counting more, I always thought it was kind of annoying that the rarest of dragons are put on the same level as the common ones. And the part about dragons matching the exalt element counting more. Really, I was surprised that wasn't already in play.
Sounds good to me. Especially the bit about rarer dragons counting more, I always thought it was kind of annoying that the rarest of dragons are put on the same level as the common ones. And the part about dragons matching the exalt element counting more. Really, I was surprised that wasn't already in play.
@DragonSage
Dominance Discount FTW - they should highten it.. its the only reason I do dominance to buy things from the market place. I'm sure there are people like that as well. Given I could give a crap about stat pluses or gathering turns. If i want more to gather I just head for the coli
@DragonSage
Dominance Discount FTW - they should highten it.. its the only reason I do dominance to buy things from the market place. I'm sure there are people like that as well. Given I could give a crap about stat pluses or gathering turns. If i want more to gather I just head for the coli
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
1 2 3