Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Cave - " Sleeping " Dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Got to thinking that WoW, one of the most successful games ever, has recently made it possible for players to acquire just about all the pets anyone could ever want and store them away till needed. If they think that's a good idea, perhaps its a good one for FR to consider. Limiting people's ability to keep their creations seems a bad idea in a creative game. Giving people a way to "bank" dragons they don't need at the moment sounds like a wonderful idea. Like others in the thread, I'd be happy with any penalties involving wake up time or cooldowns or anything. Just let me have a way to keep the dragons I've spent money and time creating! Please, please!! :)
Got to thinking that WoW, one of the most successful games ever, has recently made it possible for players to acquire just about all the pets anyone could ever want and store them away till needed. If they think that's a good idea, perhaps its a good one for FR to consider. Limiting people's ability to keep their creations seems a bad idea in a creative game. Giving people a way to "bank" dragons they don't need at the moment sounds like a wonderful idea. Like others in the thread, I'd be happy with any penalties involving wake up time or cooldowns or anything. Just let me have a way to keep the dragons I've spent money and time creating! Please, please!! :)
muwi1j.jpg
Support, although they really need to be able to keep apparel I think.

Exalt w/ apparel and an easy way to access the list would do the same thing, but theoretically being able to bring them back because they're just sleeping is good too.
Support, although they really need to be able to keep apparel I think.

Exalt w/ apparel and an easy way to access the list would do the same thing, but theoretically being able to bring them back because they're just sleeping is good too.
tumblr_inline_n15828gp9J1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_ngn4aaw9Ib1qk8bj1.png
Ba-dump.
I will add everyones suggestions to the front post eventually, I promise XD!
Ba-dump.
I will add everyones suggestions to the front post eventually, I promise XD!
Support! I honestly believe the reason the dragon sales economy is so bad is because of the extremely limited storage space. Much smaller websites with much less income manage to afford to give their players FAR more pet storage space, so I'm not really sure I understand why space is kept so artifically at a premium. It's not like allowing people to keep more dragons would increase the load on the server. It'd simply give all those dragons floating around already a home. People shouldn't be forced to sell or exalt dragons they love just because they can't afford the space to keep them.
Support! I honestly believe the reason the dragon sales economy is so bad is because of the extremely limited storage space. Much smaller websites with much less income manage to afford to give their players FAR more pet storage space, so I'm not really sure I understand why space is kept so artifically at a premium. It's not like allowing people to keep more dragons would increase the load on the server. It'd simply give all those dragons floating around already a home. People shouldn't be forced to sell or exalt dragons they love just because they can't afford the space to keep them.
sv9k5e5.png
The Holiday Hub!
I'd be happy with this, or even a retirement cave or something. I mean, there's always going to be dragons you want to keep for sentimental reasons, or rotate or whatever. Personally I think it would just be mainly a retirement space for me rather than sleeping storage. I like the idea.
I'd be happy with this, or even a retirement cave or something. I mean, there's always going to be dragons you want to keep for sentimental reasons, or rotate or whatever. Personally I think it would just be mainly a retirement space for me rather than sleeping storage. I like the idea.
SUPPORT, majorly so.
SUPPORT, majorly so.
my_banner1_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9izgrt.jpg
I'm your follower in the light,
Yet I'm invisible in the night.
At various sizes I appear,
I won't harm you, have no fear.
699.Pots150.FixeddotDice_zpsx6o5jen6.png my_banner2_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9iz56q.png
What if in addition you had to buy the space every time you put a dragon in there as a flat fee, and didn't get it back when you took the dragon back? Make it 25k or something -enough to make people not do it without a reason, but THEORETICALLY unlimited. It'd make people consider hard what to put in there, and a lot less likely to just throw things there and try to sell them off of the AH in separate forums
What if in addition you had to buy the space every time you put a dragon in there as a flat fee, and didn't get it back when you took the dragon back? Make it 25k or something -enough to make people not do it without a reason, but THEORETICALLY unlimited. It'd make people consider hard what to put in there, and a lot less likely to just throw things there and try to sell them off of the AH in separate forums
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
Support, it would help with the economy and help prevent people from selling dragons as well, also, I think it would help tons with lair space C:
Support, it would help with the economy and help prevent people from selling dragons as well, also, I think it would help tons with lair space C:
Eeeh.. Couldn't this be used as a way to avoid ever upgrading the lair...?
Eeeh.. Couldn't this be used as a way to avoid ever upgrading the lair...?
TOW2n3q.png
Support! maybe make it so that familiars cannot be with sleeping dragons so that you can't farm off them (That is if the dragons remain visible) Apparel can stay with them, they'd just be sleeping in what amounts to clothes
Support! maybe make it so that familiars cannot be with sleeping dragons so that you can't farm off them (That is if the dragons remain visible) Apparel can stay with them, they'd just be sleeping in what amounts to clothes
nZdOLj1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8