Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Option to turn off effects in Coliseum
Supporting this notion! Sounds like a good idea.
Supporting this notion! Sounds like a good idea.
tumblr_inline_pstgarDqq51tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_pstgas05kl1tc3swm_75sq.pngzuKl4tj.pngtumblr_inline_p409qnf9Wx1tc3swm_540.pngtumblr_inline_p40r5mKIGh1tc3swm_540.png tumblr_inline_p3ylp2Quz91tc3swm_540.pngsmolsnek.png y6Tz96p.png lM0v4sB.pnge303f6ae-68b9-11eb-b911-5de944b9d8e8.gif
Support! I can't grind more than 10-15 minutes at a time in the Boreal Wood because of the snow.
Support! I can't grind more than 10-15 minutes at a time in the Boreal Wood because of the snow.
Suuppoooorttt! And if this does happen, please, take the bubble in the new venue with it!
Suuppoooorttt! And if this does happen, please, take the bubble in the new venue with it!
1009gIL.png
This would be wonderful. Full support!
This would be wonderful. Full support!
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
Support!
Support!
FGddW6r.png
So much this! I usually run FR on a super slimmed down netbook, and Coli is just about the only thing it can't handle well.
So much this! I usually run FR on a super slimmed down netbook, and Coli is just about the only thing it can't handle well.
If I haven't supported this before, SUPPORT. I've spent hours upon hours in the Mire alone and I am sick to death of how "busy" all the enemies look. Three kamaitatchi, with their independently-moving sickles? The only good thing about that is how quickly I can dispatch them all.

I've leveled at least two teams from 1-25 going zone by zone. I promise you, I've spent enough time appreciating the charm and whimsy and work and creativity and now I just want an option to turn it off and have them all STAND STILL while I kill them. And that's just the "idle" animations! Having to wait for the "special" elemental attacks is jarring enough, but the real kicker is how long rally takes.
If I haven't supported this before, SUPPORT. I've spent hours upon hours in the Mire alone and I am sick to death of how "busy" all the enemies look. Three kamaitatchi, with their independently-moving sickles? The only good thing about that is how quickly I can dispatch them all.

I've leveled at least two teams from 1-25 going zone by zone. I promise you, I've spent enough time appreciating the charm and whimsy and work and creativity and now I just want an option to turn it off and have them all STAND STILL while I kill them. And that's just the "idle" animations! Having to wait for the "special" elemental attacks is jarring enough, but the real kicker is how long rally takes.
Supporting as well (Whoops, just noticed the bigger thread) for headache reasons. I've had days I can't use eliminate without looking away from the screen while the animation goes.
Supporting as well (Whoops, just noticed the bigger thread) for headache reasons. I've had days I can't use eliminate without looking away from the screen while the animation goes.
Support so much, I get eyestrain really easily from looking at the computer, and get frequent headaches as well, and its really frustrating when I go away from the computer only to realize that I have a debilitating headache that will be with me for the rest of the day from watching the snow in Boreal Woods.
Support so much, I get eyestrain really easily from looking at the computer, and get frequent headaches as well, and its really frustrating when I go away from the computer only to realize that I have a debilitating headache that will be with me for the rest of the day from watching the snow in Boreal Woods.
support!! coli makes my comp lag pretty bad, i'd really appreciate an option like this
support!! coli makes my comp lag pretty bad, i'd really appreciate an option like this
9ha1QnY.png