Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Icons in the corner for prog dragons
1 2
I think it would be really useful to have a little icon next to the breeding cooldown, element, and familiar icons on prog dragons signifying that it's not tradeable. It would be really great for players to be able to tell quickly at a glance which ones are progs when looking in other peoples' nests and would help people remember you can't trade them. Other suggestions made in thread: [quote name="Georgieanna" date="2013-06-15 19:05:22" url="main.php?p=mb&board=sug&page=1&id=80901#81656"]This topic interested me less for what it does [a pretty useful little idea] but spurred my interest more in "what would a good icon for that BE?" It's not an easy thing to make instinctive, subtle but strong, and of course attractive. My suggestion would be metal heart lock {I think metals would look better than red/pink, but it still covers a wide range of possible hues, silver was just easiest to mock up in paint} [img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-J0HWYFw3FcI/Ub0a-X6cgsI/AAAAAAAAAeE/nqz7tK8bHwg/w129-h189-no/lockedheart.jpg[/img][/quote]
I think it would be really useful to have a little icon next to the breeding cooldown, element, and familiar icons on prog dragons signifying that it's not tradeable. It would be really great for players to be able to tell quickly at a glance which ones are progs when looking in other peoples' nests and would help people remember you can't trade them.

Other suggestions made in thread:
This topic interested me less for what it does [a pretty useful little idea] but spurred my interest more in "what would a good icon for that BE?" It's not an easy thing to make instinctive, subtle but strong, and of course attractive.

My suggestion would be metal heart lock {I think metals would look better than red/pink, but it still covers a wide range of possible hues, silver was just easiest to mock up in paint}

lockedheart.jpg
I support this!
I support this!
Support, especially for newbies.
Support, especially for newbies.
Kita_Small_By_Policide_DA.png
Definitely support. c:
Definitely support. c:
I think this is a good idea! It would suck to fall in love with someone else's dragon only to discover they're progenitors. Ah, the unattainable, how you tease us.
I think this is a good idea! It would suck to fall in love with someone else's dragon only to discover they're progenitors. Ah, the unattainable, how you tease us.
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
This topic interested me less for what it does [a pretty useful little idea] but spurred my interest more in "what would a good icon for that BE?" It's not an easy thing to make instinctive, subtle but strong, and of course attractive. My suggestion would be metal heart lock {I think metals would look better than red/pink, but it still covers a wide range of possible hues, silver was just easiest to mock up in paint} [img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-J0HWYFw3FcI/Ub0a-X6cgsI/AAAAAAAAAeE/nqz7tK8bHwg/w129-h189-no/lockedheart.jpg[/img]
This topic interested me less for what it does [a pretty useful little idea] but spurred my interest more in "what would a good icon for that BE?" It's not an easy thing to make instinctive, subtle but strong, and of course attractive.

My suggestion would be metal heart lock {I think metals would look better than red/pink, but it still covers a wide range of possible hues, silver was just easiest to mock up in paint}

lockedheart.jpg
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
That gets the idea across nice and strong, @Georgieanna
That gets the idea across nice and strong, @Georgieanna
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
Lovely idea!
Lovely idea!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Georgieanna
I love how that heartlock looks!
@Georgieanna
I love how that heartlock looks!
Support! I dont think there's any way to tell it's a progenitor, other than having no parentage. (And I havent gotten an egg yet, but I think the eggs have no parentage either). So it would be hard to tell.

I also like Georgieanna's idea :)
Support! I dont think there's any way to tell it's a progenitor, other than having no parentage. (And I havent gotten an egg yet, but I think the eggs have no parentage either). So it would be hard to tell.

I also like Georgieanna's idea :)
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
1 2