Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | make ancient eggs obtainable
1 2 3 4
Oh, this would be absolutely lovely, support.
Oh, this would be absolutely lovely, support.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

i definitely support this--it would be so cool if they dropped in the ancient's element in coli/gathering, especially once they've come out with the last ones (whenever that is). although to be honest I doubt it will happen since eggs currently can only hatch as the 4 most common species and adding ancient eggs would weaken a big treasure/gem sink... alas
i definitely support this--it would be so cool if they dropped in the ancient's element in coli/gathering, especially once they've come out with the last ones (whenever that is). although to be honest I doubt it will happen since eggs currently can only hatch as the 4 most common species and adding ancient eggs would weaken a big treasure/gem sink... alas
Maybe by digging? Low chance and high level digging but yeah I would like that.
Maybe by digging? Low chance and high level digging but yeah I would like that.
19574.png
Supp! Gimme those baby ancients
Supp! Gimme those baby ancients
Don't know if I support them being found through gathering but I for one 100% support these ancient eggs being made available again!
Don't know if I support them being found through gathering but I for one 100% support these ancient eggs being made available again!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
Support! The art on these eggs are beautiful, it's such a shame they're not renewable.

Would love to be able to get them the same ways as other eggs--maybe just a rarer drop since their art distinguishes them so much from the modern-breed unhatched eggs.
Support! The art on these eggs are beautiful, it's such a shame they're not renewable.

Would love to be able to get them the same ways as other eggs--maybe just a rarer drop since their art distinguishes them so much from the modern-breed unhatched eggs.
an orange lantern
full support! actually would like eggs for literally every breed so pls yes
full support! actually would like eggs for literally every breed so pls yes
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
Support! Would love to be able to hatch more of both ancient and modern breeds really instead of just the common 4 moderns + nocturnes.
Support! Would love to be able to hatch more of both ancient and modern breeds really instead of just the common 4 moderns + nocturnes.
I would like this, so support. Or failing hatching dragons, maybe the artwork could be repurposed as apparel? I know ancients don't wear it but that shouldn't be a problem.
I would like this, so support. Or failing hatching dragons, maybe the artwork could be repurposed as apparel? I know ancients don't wear it but that shouldn't be a problem.
Support! I feel like they could be added to the usual coli egg drop/scavenging pool with minimal fuss. Like someone else said, it'd be a good opportunity for more hibden tasks! The only real issue I could see is maybe some treasure sink loss from ancient breed change scrolls, but so many people breed change/disregard the original breed of their g1s that I feel like it wouldn't be too horrible of a loss overall.
Support! I feel like they could be added to the usual coli egg drop/scavenging pool with minimal fuss. Like someone else said, it'd be a good opportunity for more hibden tasks! The only real issue I could see is maybe some treasure sink loss from ancient breed change scrolls, but so many people breed change/disregard the original breed of their g1s that I feel like it wouldn't be too horrible of a loss overall.
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
1 2 3 4