Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Farm animals.
Hamsters, snakes, iguanas... And yet no goats? No little piggies? No moo cows?

Respectfully request more farm friends. :3
Hamsters, snakes, iguanas... And yet no goats? No little piggies? No moo cows?

Respectfully request more farm friends. :3
Please do not feed the goats.
welll, they do exist, as familiars and food items
but I agree that we need farm animal apparel items for our dragons. I want to give one of my dragons a horsie friend...
welll, they do exist, as familiars and food items
but I agree that we need farm animal apparel items for our dragons. I want to give one of my dragons a horsie friend...
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I agree this has become my most empassioned request of FR in the recent years. this and the crop top

ik we have a lot of "boars" and everything but also NO!!! I want PIGS!! the presence of sheep even as a food item indicates that either dragon or beastclan have domestic livestock and we NEED IT

bovids in general are an underrepresented group (and im including sheep and goats in there. I think bovid is everyone and bovine is cattle), we just really need some yaks or oxen or something, blease. yes I know about the taurus but I need moo-re
I agree this has become my most empassioned request of FR in the recent years. this and the crop top

ik we have a lot of "boars" and everything but also NO!!! I want PIGS!! the presence of sheep even as a food item indicates that either dragon or beastclan have domestic livestock and we NEED IT

bovids in general are an underrepresented group (and im including sheep and goats in there. I think bovid is everyone and bovine is cattle), we just really need some yaks or oxen or something, blease. yes I know about the taurus but I need moo-re
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
we need farm animals so bad. ive seen some people say they wouldnt want to add them bc of the implications of raising animals for food but like. its no different than hunting animals for food and thats a Kind Of Big Thing on the site.

if anything, raising the animals and giving them a good life is better than hunting them, hehe.
we need farm animals so bad. ive seen some people say they wouldnt want to add them bc of the implications of raising animals for food but like. its no different than hunting animals for food and thats a Kind Of Big Thing on the site.

if anything, raising the animals and giving them a good life is better than hunting them, hehe.
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
[quote name="Dullanyan" date="2024-03-10 23:00:20" ] we need farm animals so bad. ive seen some people say they wouldnt want to add them bc of the implications of raising animals for food but like. its no different than hunting animals for food and thats a Kind Of Big Thing on the site. [/quote] Not to mention that pet pigs, chickens, goats, etc exist in the real world as well.
Dullanyan wrote on 2024-03-10 23:00:20:
Not to mention that pet pigs, chickens, goats, etc exist in the real world as well.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
@SheGoat Moved to Suggestions!
@SheGoat Moved to Suggestions!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

PLEASE MY LITTLE FARMER SNAPPER NEEDS A LAMB
PLEASE MY LITTLE FARMER SNAPPER NEEDS A LAMB
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
maybe we could get some fiona variants for our farm animal needs? its not a trend completely but there are a few simplified versions of familiars like the golden eagle roc or the literally just an aardvark. the site seems to reserve real world animals for food items or apparel like the friend and dog/cat sets but i'd take a fantasy creature with real world coloring too if that's what it takes.
maybe we could get some fiona variants for our farm animal needs? its not a trend completely but there are a few simplified versions of familiars like the golden eagle roc or the literally just an aardvark. the site seems to reserve real world animals for food items or apparel like the friend and dog/cat sets but i'd take a fantasy creature with real world coloring too if that's what it takes.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
I was absolutely thrilled to get chicken apparel, it was a beautiful first step, but yeah, we need more ! Animal apparel is pretty popular, and it's a shame our dragons can have all kind of exotic "pets" but that domesticated animals that aren't cats, dogs or chickens are ignored so far.

I want cows, c'mon !
I was absolutely thrilled to get chicken apparel, it was a beautiful first step, but yeah, we need more ! Animal apparel is pretty popular, and it's a shame our dragons can have all kind of exotic "pets" but that domesticated animals that aren't cats, dogs or chickens are ignored so far.

I want cows, c'mon !
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png