Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make Messages searchable
I am 100% sure this has been suggested multiple times before, so I was surprised not to find it in the pinned compilation of suggestions (presumably this is impossible to keep up to date)

After playing for years I have over 391 pages of messages (or almost 4,700 individual messages). For a multitude of reasons it would be incredibly useful to be able to search by sender or subject line.

Alternatively, even being able to see all of the Re: in one place would also be useful.

Since I'm sure this can't be a new suggestion, my secondary question is if anyone knows what the dev's line is on this? Has it been addressed at all, either for or against? Consider this my query of the suggestion forum regulars.
I am 100% sure this has been suggested multiple times before, so I was surprised not to find it in the pinned compilation of suggestions (presumably this is impossible to keep up to date)

After playing for years I have over 391 pages of messages (or almost 4,700 individual messages). For a multitude of reasons it would be incredibly useful to be able to search by sender or subject line.

Alternatively, even being able to see all of the Re: in one place would also be useful.

Since I'm sure this can't be a new suggestion, my secondary question is if anyone knows what the dev's line is on this? Has it been addressed at all, either for or against? Consider this my query of the suggestion forum regulars.
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@