Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Candy and Sweets Themed Scenes
I love the aesthetic of a land made out of candy and other sweets, think Willy Wonka [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wonka/images/7/70/Chocroom.jpg[/img] I think that a land made out of/themed after candy and sweets would be a really cool idea for a scene. Ice cream mountains, gingerbread houses, lollipop trees, and so on would be a really cute scene! I've seen lots of candy inspired dragons and I think that candy/cake/ice cream scenes would be a great idea and have a lot of potential. A few ideas I have are one that's like a winter landscape but with ice cream instead of snow, and one with a volcano that's a chocolate lava cake! There's a lot of potential for sweets themed scenes, I think that they'd be a great addition to the scenes currently included in the game! edit: for the ice cream Scene I was thinking something like the ice cream scene from Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs[img]https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nQOIDBZT-Js/UPCj9_ajs5I/AAAAAAAAFbY/WSSBS8JSNRY/s1600/ice,cream,cloudy,with,a,chance,of,meatball,food,funny,illustration,ice,cream,day-ea013531eaf1321991802a124e2f6ca1_h.jpg[/img] Willy Wonka is just an example as that's one of the most iconic world made of candy moments in film history, there's plenty of ways to go about it!
I love the aesthetic of a land made out of candy and other sweets, think Willy Wonka
Chocroom.jpg
I think that a land made out of/themed after candy and sweets would be a really cool idea for a scene. Ice cream mountains, gingerbread houses, lollipop trees, and so on would be a really cute scene! I've seen lots of candy inspired dragons and I think that candy/cake/ice cream scenes would be a great idea and have a lot of potential.

A few ideas I have are one that's like a winter landscape but with ice cream instead of snow, and one with a volcano that's a chocolate lava cake!

There's a lot of potential for sweets themed scenes, I think that they'd be a great addition to the scenes currently included in the game!

edit: for the ice cream Scene I was thinking something like the ice cream scene from Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballsice,cream,cloudy,with,a,chance,of,meatball,food,funny,illustration,ice,cream,day-ea013531eaf1321991802a124e2f6ca1_h.jpg

Willy Wonka is just an example as that's one of the most iconic world made of candy moments in film history, there's plenty of ways to go about it!
Lover of Faes and Aethers
I'm not sure the idea of a willy wonka aestethic is my favorite, but sweet themed yes! I just personally don't want lots of green with clashing bright colors.
I'm not sure the idea of a willy wonka aestethic is my favorite, but sweet themed yes! I just personally don't want lots of green with clashing bright colors.
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
Support! I think this would be great and add a nice bit of variety.

Let's just make sure it's not anything like Glasgow.
Support! I think this would be great and add a nice bit of variety.

Let's just make sure it's not anything like Glasgow.
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
[quote name="Wisdum" date="2024-03-06 14:34:58" ] I'm not sure the idea of a willy wonka aestethic is my favorite, but sweet themed yes! I just personally don't want lots of green with clashing bright colors. [/quote] Willy Wonka was just an example, it's arguably the most iconic "land made of sweets" scene in media so I thought it'd be a good example that most people are familiar with. Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs is what I'm picturing for the ice cream mountains [img]https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nQOIDBZT-Js/UPCj9_ajs5I/AAAAAAAAFbY/WSSBS8JSNRY/s1600/ice,cream,cloudy,with,a,chance,of,meatball,food,funny,illustration,ice,cream,day-ea013531eaf1321991802a124e2f6ca1_h.jpg[/img]
Wisdum wrote on 2024-03-06 14:34:58:
Willy Wonka was just an example, it's arguably the most iconic "land made of sweets" scene in media so I thought it'd be a good example that most people are familiar with.

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs is what I'm picturing for the ice cream mountains
ice,cream,cloudy,with,a,chance,of,meatball,food,funny,illustration,ice,cream,day-ea013531eaf1321991802a124e2f6ca1_h.jpg
Absolutely support! I'll always support more sweets themed items here ^^! Another movie that could be good inspo for the theme could be Sugar Rush from Wreck It Ralph! [img]https://i0.wp.com/thedisneyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/HC_SugarRushMoment_V15-med.jpg[/img]
Absolutely support! I'll always support more sweets themed items here ^^!
Another movie that could be good inspo for the theme could be Sugar Rush from Wreck It Ralph!
HC_SugarRushMoment_V15-med.jpg
HSWqWgZ.png
Dessert Skin shop! Grand Opening

(forum buddy by H0lyFoxx!)
qu9rWwx.png
[quote name="LlanellaWhatCake" date="2024-03-07 18:31:41" ] Absolutely support! I'll always support more sweets themed items here ^^! Another movie that could be good inspo for the theme could be Sugar Rush from Wreck It Ralph! [img]https://i0.wp.com/thedisneyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/HC_SugarRushMoment_V15-med.jpg[/img] [/quote] Oooo I love Sugar Rush! That’s another great idea for a scene. And of course Sweet Sweet Kingdom from Mario Kart 8 (Deluxe)!
LlanellaWhatCake wrote on 2024-03-07 18:31:41:
Absolutely support! I'll always support more sweets themed items here ^^!
Another movie that could be good inspo for the theme could be Sugar Rush from Wreck It Ralph!
HC_SugarRushMoment_V15-med.jpg
Oooo I love Sugar Rush! That’s another great idea for a scene. And of course Sweet Sweet Kingdom from Mario Kart 8 (Deluxe)!