Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Aquired shown in AH.
1 2
Hello,
Something that I'd love to see in the AH is something that the Marketplace how now. A check or something to show that you have or don't have a familiar that is listed in the AH. I love collecting familiars and it's super easy checking the Marketplace to see if you have one because there is the chest or the dragon wing under the familiars name and picture.

If there was something like that for the AH it'd be a lot faster than searching using the Bestiary. It doesn't have to be on the AH listing. It could be on the database page. Just something to indicate that you already have this familiar.

Thank you for reading my suggestion. I hope I worded it correctly.
Hello,
Something that I'd love to see in the AH is something that the Marketplace how now. A check or something to show that you have or don't have a familiar that is listed in the AH. I love collecting familiars and it's super easy checking the Marketplace to see if you have one because there is the chest or the dragon wing under the familiars name and picture.

If there was something like that for the AH it'd be a lot faster than searching using the Bestiary. It doesn't have to be on the AH listing. It could be on the database page. Just something to indicate that you already have this familiar.

Thank you for reading my suggestion. I hope I worded it correctly.
Support! Not really the most important thing in the world but it'd personally be a big quality of life improvement.
Support! Not really the most important thing in the world but it'd personally be a big quality of life improvement.
Hey, I'm Kabet!
He/They/Any

Wishlist
I'd love this.
I'd love this.
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
I'd really like the "you have this in your hoard" AND "you have this item on a dragon" in every shop PLUS the auction house. Do you know how difficult it is to buy from Joxar specifically when his shop doesn't even tell you if you might have the item somewhere?
I'd really like the "you have this in your hoard" AND "you have this item on a dragon" in every shop PLUS the auction house. Do you know how difficult it is to buy from Joxar specifically when his shop doesn't even tell you if you might have the item somewhere?
Please ping me! I won't see otherwise! Thank you!
22 | DID System (~80+)
he/him/his
RzUHyEQ.png
~ I do intend to put more stuff here as time goes on! I may add a link to certain spreadsheets or wishlists! ~
literally the best idea ive seen, i have bought so many duplicate familiars (particularly fest familiars... which are expensive) because it doesnt tell me and i dont have the time to check my hoard
literally the best idea ive seen, i have bought so many duplicate familiars (particularly fest familiars... which are expensive) because it doesnt tell me and i dont have the time to check my hoard
Newt - Any prns - minor - Audhd - FR time + 2
Commissions
Hatchery
Wishlist
[quote name="theresidentsEvil" date="2024-03-06 06:29:50" ] I'd really like the "you have this in your hoard" AND "you have this item on a dragon" in every shop PLUS the auction house. Do you know how difficult it is to buy from Joxar specifically when his shop doesn't even tell you if you might have the item somewhere? [/quote] support for OP and this.
theresidentsEvil wrote on 2024-03-06 06:29:50:
support for OP and this.
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
[quote name="theresidentsEvil" date="2024-03-06 06:29:50" ] I'd really like the "you have this in your hoard" AND "you have this item on a dragon" in every shop PLUS the auction house. Do you know how difficult it is to buy from Joxar specifically when his shop doesn't even tell you if you might have the item somewhere? [/quote] Totally agree, not just for familiars but also for apparel. Maybe skins too Lately I've been buying a lot of skins off of the auction house, and sometimes I end up buying one that I didn't realize I already had. It's a lot harder to tell if you have a specific skin than it is to tell if you have a specific familiar or clothing item, since skins are exclusive to certain dragon breeds rather than apparel and familiars that you can place on all dragon types (not counting Ancients for apparel) If I want to see if I currently have an apparel item I search the name of that apparel item on the apparel equip screen, and if it does/n't show up I do/n't have it and then I can choose if I want to buy it or not. This isn't as easy to do with skins as you'd have to find a dragon in your lair that is of that breed and gender, and if you have a lot of dragons it can be harder to find one (not an issue for everyone, but it could be for some people)
Totally agree, not just for familiars but also for apparel. Maybe skins too
Lately I've been buying a lot of skins off of the auction house, and sometimes I end up buying one that I didn't realize I already had. It's a lot harder to tell if you have a specific skin than it is to tell if you have a specific familiar or clothing item, since skins are exclusive to certain dragon breeds rather than apparel and familiars that you can place on all dragon types (not counting Ancients for apparel)
If I want to see if I currently have an apparel item I search the name of that apparel item on the apparel equip screen, and if it does/n't show up I do/n't have it and then I can choose if I want to buy it or not. This isn't as easy to do with skins as you'd have to find a dragon in your lair that is of that breed and gender, and if you have a lot of dragons it can be harder to find one (not an issue for everyone, but it could be for some people)
Lover of Faes and Aethers
[quote name="M1mikyu" date="2024-03-06 13:20:41" ] [quote name="theresidentsEvil" date="2024-03-06 06:29:50" ] I'd really like the "you have this in your hoard" AND "you have this item on a dragon" in every shop PLUS the auction house. Do you know how difficult it is to buy from Joxar specifically when his shop doesn't even tell you if you might have the item somewhere? [/quote] Totally agree, not just for familiars but also for apparel. Maybe skins too Lately I've been buying a lot of skins off of the auction house, and sometimes I end up buying one that I didn't realize I already had. It's a lot harder to tell if you have a specific skin than it is to tell if you have a specific familiar or clothing item, since skins are exclusive to certain dragon breeds rather than apparel and familiars that you can place on all dragon types (not counting Ancients for apparel) If I want to see if I currently have an apparel item I search the name of that apparel item on the apparel equip screen, and if it does/n't show up I do/n't have it and then I can choose if I want to buy it or not. This isn't as easy to do with skins as you'd have to find a dragon in your lair that is of that breed and gender, and if you have a lot of dragons it can be harder to find one (not an issue for everyone, but it could be for some people) [/quote] I think they'd be able to make something work to work for skins. Each skin is still its own separate item; it could still tell you whether you had the item in your hoard or on a dragon.
M1mikyu wrote on 2024-03-06 13:20:41:
Totally agree, not just for familiars but also for apparel. Maybe skins too
Lately I've been buying a lot of skins off of the auction house, and sometimes I end up buying one that I didn't realize I already had. It's a lot harder to tell if you have a specific skin than it is to tell if you have a specific familiar or clothing item, since skins are exclusive to certain dragon breeds rather than apparel and familiars that you can place on all dragon types (not counting Ancients for apparel)
If I want to see if I currently have an apparel item I search the name of that apparel item on the apparel equip screen, and if it does/n't show up I do/n't have it and then I can choose if I want to buy it or not. This isn't as easy to do with skins as you'd have to find a dragon in your lair that is of that breed and gender, and if you have a lot of dragons it can be harder to find one (not an issue for everyone, but it could be for some people)

I think they'd be able to make something work to work for skins. Each skin is still its own separate item; it could still tell you whether you had the item in your hoard or on a dragon.
Please ping me! I won't see otherwise! Thank you!
22 | DID System (~80+)
he/him/his
RzUHyEQ.png
~ I do intend to put more stuff here as time goes on! I may add a link to certain spreadsheets or wishlists! ~
Support! I don't like the fact that I may end up buying familiars I already own lol.
Support! I don't like the fact that I may end up buying familiars I already own lol.
0zgUeu8.png
[quote name="theresidentsEvil" date="2024-03-06 06:29:50" ] I'd really like the "you have this in your hoard" AND "you have this item on a dragon" in every shop PLUS the auction house. Do you know how difficult it is to buy from Joxar specifically when his shop doesn't even tell you if you might have the item somewhere? [/quote] Support for OP and I also especially support this!

Support for OP and I also especially support this!
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
1 2