Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Stop making stylistic gene changes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I agree, but unfortunately this seems like the squeaky wheel gets the grease situation

I really hope that staff hears us on this one, this is the fault/flair debacle all over again
I agree, but unfortunately this seems like the squeaky wheel gets the grease situation

I really hope that staff hears us on this one, this is the fault/flair debacle all over again
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
Support, Agree, all of it. this is so tiring.
Support, Agree, all of it. this is so tiring.
Hello everyone! Thank you very much for your feedback! [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3317010]Undel has addressed this issue here in the Flight Rising Discussion forum.[/url][/b] [b]Some highlights:[/b] [list][*]Auraboa Fern and Paisley will be reverted later tonight [*] Sandsurge Blend on the crests will be fixed later tonight [list][*]This was an error introduced during the correction process. [/list] [*]Our plans for gene errors going forward which include time-limited focus threads and open-ended technical error threads.[/list] Thank you again!
Hello everyone! Thank you very much for your feedback! Undel has addressed this issue here in the Flight Rising Discussion forum.

Some highlights:
  • Auraboa Fern and Paisley will be reverted later tonight
  • Sandsurge Blend on the crests will be fixed later tonight
    • This was an error introduced during the correction process.
  • Our plans for gene errors going forward which include time-limited focus threads and open-ended technical error threads.

Thank you again!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8