Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Passive Coliseum Adventure Activity
1 2
Hmm, hesitant support? This could work beautifully BUT would have to be balanced extremely well as to not disrupt the game economy too much. Mayhaps something like a 10-15 hour endeavor? It should probably take pretty long, I think.
Hmm, hesitant support? This could work beautifully BUT would have to be balanced extremely well as to not disrupt the game economy too much. Mayhaps something like a 10-15 hour endeavor? It should probably take pretty long, I think.
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
support!
support!
I'd support this.

The coliseum is broken and as someone who can't be on FR long enough for a good coli run because I have a job and deal with chronic pain, this would be a decent solution.

And frankly not everyone has the money or trust to pay someone else to train their dragons. And if a game's economy is hinged on one game mechanic...then maybe that's a sign there needs more re-balancing to begin with.

With the suggestion that an 'adventure' only ends at rollover, I don't see how that would significantly impact the games economy. Maybe cap the item earnings some to reflect maybe an hour of grinding coli might be a suggestion, but I doubt that the intent is for an adventure to actually equal the same time grinding for every hour or so a dragon's out adventuring.

Realistically, an adventure should probably equal a bit less than the equivalent time grinding coli because how many people go out mushroom hunting only collecting mushrooms? I can assure you most of the time is looking at cool plants or bugs or just trying to find what you're even looking for.

What I'm saying is that if the proposed suggestion were to become a thing, it won't really devalue anything too much a long as it's balanced right. Or coli just needs to be updated so it's accessible.
I'd support this.

The coliseum is broken and as someone who can't be on FR long enough for a good coli run because I have a job and deal with chronic pain, this would be a decent solution.

And frankly not everyone has the money or trust to pay someone else to train their dragons. And if a game's economy is hinged on one game mechanic...then maybe that's a sign there needs more re-balancing to begin with.

With the suggestion that an 'adventure' only ends at rollover, I don't see how that would significantly impact the games economy. Maybe cap the item earnings some to reflect maybe an hour of grinding coli might be a suggestion, but I doubt that the intent is for an adventure to actually equal the same time grinding for every hour or so a dragon's out adventuring.

Realistically, an adventure should probably equal a bit less than the equivalent time grinding coli because how many people go out mushroom hunting only collecting mushrooms? I can assure you most of the time is looking at cool plants or bugs or just trying to find what you're even looking for.

What I'm saying is that if the proposed suggestion were to become a thing, it won't really devalue anything too much a long as it's balanced right. Or coli just needs to be updated so it's accessible.
Support!
Support!
1 2