Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Exalting Criteria Option
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
honestly notes in bio about I will buy back aren't something I use as a way to sell dragons back.

If I bought the dragon off the ah I can exalt it. I don't ask for dragons in free or travelling threads. (Exalting something from those threads feels a bit rude to me so I avoid those).

But even if you get a free dragon as a new player how long do you have to keep it before you can move on. I think my may of 2015 freebies lasted until September of that year)
honestly notes in bio about I will buy back aren't something I use as a way to sell dragons back.

If I bought the dragon off the ah I can exalt it. I don't ask for dragons in free or travelling threads. (Exalting something from those threads feels a bit rude to me so I avoid those).

But even if you get a free dragon as a new player how long do you have to keep it before you can move on. I think my may of 2015 freebies lasted until September of that year)
OK, let’s imagine that this suggestion gets put into practice.

I buy a dragon that has exaltation criteria, deciding I don’t mind because it’s a rare colour combo that’s gonna be a perma. Except oh no, I forgot to assay bloodlines and now I can’t use it as the intended mate.

And I can’t get rid of it until it’s had 10 offspring. So I stick it on a nest with some random dragon in my lair, repeatedly, for months, exalting all the offspring that I don’t care about, until I can finally get rid of this dratted thing that I don’t want.

Is that… does that make you happy?
OK, let’s imagine that this suggestion gets put into practice.

I buy a dragon that has exaltation criteria, deciding I don’t mind because it’s a rare colour combo that’s gonna be a perma. Except oh no, I forgot to assay bloodlines and now I can’t use it as the intended mate.

And I can’t get rid of it until it’s had 10 offspring. So I stick it on a nest with some random dragon in my lair, repeatedly, for months, exalting all the offspring that I don’t care about, until I can finally get rid of this dratted thing that I don’t want.

Is that… does that make you happy?
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
[quote name="Nevermore1772" date="2023-10-14 01:12:00" ] Pretending you're gonna suddenly run into this on every AH listing is laughable […] The people using the criteria on their dragons would know that selling them would take longer, and probably wouldn't mind the wait if it meant it wasn't being chucked into a meat grinder, so to speak. About that term, by the way, "Exalted," Lets be real for a moment. It doesn't matter what platform they're put on or whatever the lore says happens to them. They're no longer interactive, they're no longer able to breed, have familiars, eat, or battle. They are functionally dead and pretending that exalting them puts them in some kind of hall of fame is copium at best. The vast majority of players do not ever look at exalts except to see where they went. [/quote] I'm not sure how to word this in a way that doesn't come across as me shaking my metaphorical old player cane at a newer player (that is not my intention) but your account is from 2021. That means you probably weren't around for the fact that the "you can't harass people for exalting your dragon" had to be implemented into the game after the fact [i]because it was happening so much[/i] both on and offsite. There was a huge honest-to-goodness long-term ongoing internet war over the whole thing. It got [i]really[/i] bad, like, [i]really really[/i] bad, and the devs finally had to step in and say "exalting is a game mechanic, you cannot harass others for engaging in it." And even then, it didn't happen overnight. It was a slow, painful process that is still not complete— plenty of people still get harassed over… engaging in exalting at all. For instance, I have never been harassed over dragons I intended to exalt, but I have been harassed over dragons I intended to [i]keep[/i], presumably [i]because[/i] I exalt at all (mostly my own bred fodder). Needless to say, I no longer felt comfortable about keeping that dragon and did not. People would absolutely complain about it, because it already happens. People on the forums put restrictions on their dragons, people who respect that stay away, and then people complain that their dragons aren't being bought. It happens. It will continue to happen with this sort of restriction. If you think the official site lore is "copium," then nothing anyone is going to say will change your mind, except that your personal belief [i]is[/i] against site lore, against other people's lore, and being dismissive about what other people think by implying that we're wrong (for… agreeing with the site lore?) does nothing to further your argument. The devs have talked about this numerous times in various ways and even completely revamped the pillar art to make it unique and beautiful, so that exalted dragons can be special. Initially, it was just a flat pillar on a flat background, very boring; now going to the pillars to look at exalted dragons is actually [i]gorgeous[/i]. People can and do many things for exalted dragons— letters from the exalted is a popular and fun Dom event when it happens, though I'm not sure the event runners have been around for a while. It went on for at least a few years and always got a lot of positive attention! People have little mini-shrines to exalted dragons in bios in more public ways than my private list. People make threads for them. People make lore for them (fodderlocke is a fun Quests & Challenges adventure revolving entirely around the concept of fun and cute lore for dragons intended to be exalted— when I did it, I reinvented exaltation as mandatory public service for their crimes, as they were a notorious band of thieves. I usually see it as the dragon moving on to a different path in life, usually not even directly serving the deities but rather the realm, or even just finding a new lair, so mandatory public service for criminals was actually the harsher option!) And to clarify, nothing I'm saying is like… I'm not trying to fight hard against your suggestion, I'm just trying to explain my perspective on some things you're saying! I'm not even thinking about how to balance this vs exaltation as a necessary game mechanic; that's for the devs if they choose to implement this, and since they [i]would[/i] have to think about it if they implemented it, I don't really care hugely if it is. I'm just trying to explain how I see things as someone who's lived through the exalt wars (mostly trying to avoid them as much as possible tbh) and who's seen a lot of things that you're saying don't or wouldn't exist.
Nevermore1772 wrote on 2023-10-14 01:12:00:
Pretending you're gonna suddenly run into this on every AH listing is laughable

[…]

The people using the criteria on their dragons would know that selling them would take longer, and probably wouldn't mind the wait if it meant it wasn't being chucked into a meat grinder, so to speak.

About that term, by the way, "Exalted," Lets be real for a moment. It doesn't matter what platform they're put on or whatever the lore says happens to them. They're no longer interactive, they're no longer able to breed, have familiars, eat, or battle. They are functionally dead and pretending that exalting them puts them in some kind of hall of fame is copium at best. The vast majority of players do not ever look at exalts except to see where they went.

I'm not sure how to word this in a way that doesn't come across as me shaking my metaphorical old player cane at a newer player (that is not my intention) but your account is from 2021. That means you probably weren't around for the fact that the "you can't harass people for exalting your dragon" had to be implemented into the game after the fact because it was happening so much both on and offsite. There was a huge honest-to-goodness long-term ongoing internet war over the whole thing. It got really bad, like, really really bad, and the devs finally had to step in and say "exalting is a game mechanic, you cannot harass others for engaging in it." And even then, it didn't happen overnight. It was a slow, painful process that is still not complete— plenty of people still get harassed over… engaging in exalting at all.

For instance, I have never been harassed over dragons I intended to exalt, but I have been harassed over dragons I intended to keep, presumably because I exalt at all (mostly my own bred fodder). Needless to say, I no longer felt comfortable about keeping that dragon and did not.

People would absolutely complain about it, because it already happens. People on the forums put restrictions on their dragons, people who respect that stay away, and then people complain that their dragons aren't being bought. It happens. It will continue to happen with this sort of restriction.

If you think the official site lore is "copium," then nothing anyone is going to say will change your mind, except that your personal belief is against site lore, against other people's lore, and being dismissive about what other people think by implying that we're wrong (for… agreeing with the site lore?) does nothing to further your argument. The devs have talked about this numerous times in various ways and even completely revamped the pillar art to make it unique and beautiful, so that exalted dragons can be special. Initially, it was just a flat pillar on a flat background, very boring; now going to the pillars to look at exalted dragons is actually gorgeous.

People can and do many things for exalted dragons— letters from the exalted is a popular and fun Dom event when it happens, though I'm not sure the event runners have been around for a while. It went on for at least a few years and always got a lot of positive attention! People have little mini-shrines to exalted dragons in bios in more public ways than my private list. People make threads for them. People make lore for them (fodderlocke is a fun Quests & Challenges adventure revolving entirely around the concept of fun and cute lore for dragons intended to be exalted— when I did it, I reinvented exaltation as mandatory public service for their crimes, as they were a notorious band of thieves. I usually see it as the dragon moving on to a different path in life, usually not even directly serving the deities but rather the realm, or even just finding a new lair, so mandatory public service for criminals was actually the harsher option!)

And to clarify, nothing I'm saying is like… I'm not trying to fight hard against your suggestion, I'm just trying to explain my perspective on some things you're saying! I'm not even thinking about how to balance this vs exaltation as a necessary game mechanic; that's for the devs if they choose to implement this, and since they would have to think about it if they implemented it, I don't really care hugely if it is. I'm just trying to explain how I see things as someone who's lived through the exalt wars (mostly trying to avoid them as much as possible tbh) and who's seen a lot of things that you're saying don't or wouldn't exist.
Absolutely no support. If this were to be added, then I should be able to remove these criterias as I please. After all, I’m the new owner after the breeder or seller. Please use the giveaway forum to avoid short-term exalts which are most likely people taking advantage of them. But, otherwise you should not be able to control sold dragons as according to the site’s rules (If someone harasses you through exalting or the sold dragon itself, then please report them though).

You probably already saw all types of advices as you called them. But I do want to add this statement: Exalting needs to be encouraged, not discouraged. This will make exalting look like a bad thing to do, and I certainly don’t want this to clog up my searches if I were to decide on exalting fodder for money or dominance. The official lore is fine, it’s just the stigma against exalting from other players. This game needs way to clear out data on dragons and for people to have a reliable way to clean out lair space. I had seen suggestions like the exalt shop. I want this site to work towards making exalting more rewarding, and to avoid suggestions like this that makes it seem bad.

As for creativity, this should not be used as a point to control others’ dragons. I had bought from exalt-free threads, oldies, and hatcheries in terms of G2+. The first two aren’t exactly creative means as they bought dragons who were pretty which is okay! I still kept 2 dragons that I still adore, but sold or kept the rest in consideration. One is also for a breeding project. Hatcheries are extremely creative, and I do love seeing what people can make with different themes or ideas. But, when the time comes to clean up my lair, I don’t want a criteria to override my needs.

If it was Level 25, then I would be stuck with that space for ages as I need to focus on college. It’s just a bad way to use your creative abilities, and I will certainly avoid dragons that force me to wait, breed, or fight to get rid of them. I have no time for this or do I want to breed them needlessly. I may even have to buy a dragon to breed for another dragon’s criteria which is ridiculous. I like clean offspring lists, and I shouldn’t be punished for it. I would buy from people who are still creative, but understanding dragon ownership. I want to encourage that behavior rather than to encourage controlling behavior.
Absolutely no support. If this were to be added, then I should be able to remove these criterias as I please. After all, I’m the new owner after the breeder or seller. Please use the giveaway forum to avoid short-term exalts which are most likely people taking advantage of them. But, otherwise you should not be able to control sold dragons as according to the site’s rules (If someone harasses you through exalting or the sold dragon itself, then please report them though).

You probably already saw all types of advices as you called them. But I do want to add this statement: Exalting needs to be encouraged, not discouraged. This will make exalting look like a bad thing to do, and I certainly don’t want this to clog up my searches if I were to decide on exalting fodder for money or dominance. The official lore is fine, it’s just the stigma against exalting from other players. This game needs way to clear out data on dragons and for people to have a reliable way to clean out lair space. I had seen suggestions like the exalt shop. I want this site to work towards making exalting more rewarding, and to avoid suggestions like this that makes it seem bad.

As for creativity, this should not be used as a point to control others’ dragons. I had bought from exalt-free threads, oldies, and hatcheries in terms of G2+. The first two aren’t exactly creative means as they bought dragons who were pretty which is okay! I still kept 2 dragons that I still adore, but sold or kept the rest in consideration. One is also for a breeding project. Hatcheries are extremely creative, and I do love seeing what people can make with different themes or ideas. But, when the time comes to clean up my lair, I don’t want a criteria to override my needs.

If it was Level 25, then I would be stuck with that space for ages as I need to focus on college. It’s just a bad way to use your creative abilities, and I will certainly avoid dragons that force me to wait, breed, or fight to get rid of them. I have no time for this or do I want to breed them needlessly. I may even have to buy a dragon to breed for another dragon’s criteria which is ridiculous. I like clean offspring lists, and I shouldn’t be punished for it. I would buy from people who are still creative, but understanding dragon ownership. I want to encourage that behavior rather than to encourage controlling behavior.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
No support for anything that gives other people control over my dragons. In addition it would not just be a few people doing this, it would likely be so many that exalting is now unprofitable and the site is instead flooded with unwanted dragons.

I might however support one that is crossroads only with lower requirements as a safeguard so that people can't use exalt rescues as free fodder. Though the nest and coliseum requirements should be removed completely.
- the requirement would be stated flat out and the maximum time should be maybe 2 months.

Even in this situation there would also need to be a toggle system so that users can prevent dragons with requirements from being sent to them. (Ideally the toggle would be opt in so that mainly people who were interested in exalt rescues would get these dragons.)
- the main reason for the toggle is threads such as grant a wish for the person above you so that people who wish for fodder aren't stuck with dragons they can't use for fodder.

For example if user a turns off sending dragons with requirements and user b starts a cr with them then user b cannot select any dragons with a requirement and a message will alert them to this.
No support for anything that gives other people control over my dragons. In addition it would not just be a few people doing this, it would likely be so many that exalting is now unprofitable and the site is instead flooded with unwanted dragons.

I might however support one that is crossroads only with lower requirements as a safeguard so that people can't use exalt rescues as free fodder. Though the nest and coliseum requirements should be removed completely.
- the requirement would be stated flat out and the maximum time should be maybe 2 months.

Even in this situation there would also need to be a toggle system so that users can prevent dragons with requirements from being sent to them. (Ideally the toggle would be opt in so that mainly people who were interested in exalt rescues would get these dragons.)
- the main reason for the toggle is threads such as grant a wish for the person above you so that people who wish for fodder aren't stuck with dragons they can't use for fodder.

For example if user a turns off sending dragons with requirements and user b starts a cr with them then user b cannot select any dragons with a requirement and a message will alert them to this.
yeah that's not gonna be a very popular suggestion, sorry :/

maybe there could be another "dragon selling" portion of the AH where people make offer to the salers instead direct buying? this way the original seller can still have some idea of where the dragon will go
this kind of offer sales would be less profitable for dominance player in general since it means you have to wait until the seller accepts your offer, precious time you could spend training dragons
however offer based sales also usually mean you have to wait a lot longer until someone actually buys your dragon, so i dont think everyone would stop using direct sales either

having offer based sales also mean you can have multiple people offering to buy a dragon and pick the offer you like better (kinda like an actual AUCTION house) which means it wouldn't just benefit people who want to sell their dragons to non-exalt lair.

Just suggesting that because I think FR is the only pet website I've been on where there's only one way to sell pets. I've seen offers based sales, auctions and direct sales, but never just direct sales. Could be cool to have some variety, idk.

and personally when 99% of the fun stuff you can do on a game is done only via forums... idk it's just not fun for people who don't want to use forums.

not really attached to this idea either way (i dont really buy dragons anymore) but it could be fun i think

maybe there could be another "dragon selling" portion of the AH where people make offer to the salers instead direct buying? this way the original seller can still have some idea of where the dragon will go
this kind of offer sales would be less profitable for dominance player in general since it means you have to wait until the seller accepts your offer, precious time you could spend training dragons
however offer based sales also usually mean you have to wait a lot longer until someone actually buys your dragon, so i dont think everyone would stop using direct sales either

having offer based sales also mean you can have multiple people offering to buy a dragon and pick the offer you like better (kinda like an actual AUCTION house) which means it wouldn't just benefit people who want to sell their dragons to non-exalt lair.

Just suggesting that because I think FR is the only pet website I've been on where there's only one way to sell pets. I've seen offers based sales, auctions and direct sales, but never just direct sales. Could be cool to have some variety, idk.

and personally when 99% of the fun stuff you can do on a game is done only via forums... idk it's just not fun for people who don't want to use forums.

not really attached to this idea either way (i dont really buy dragons anymore) but it could be fun i think
[quote name="@YuleLad" date="2023-10-14 11:53:58" ] yeah that's not gonna be a very popular suggestion, sorry :/ maybe there could be another "dragon selling" portion of the AH where people make offer to the salers instead direct buying? this way the original seller can still have some idea of where the dragon will go this kind of offer sales would be less profitable for dominance player in general since it means you have to wait until the seller accepts your offer, precious time you could spend training dragons however offer based sales also usually mean you have to wait a lot longer until someone actually buys your dragon, so i dont think everyone would stop using direct sales either having offer based sales also mean you can have multiple people offering to buy a dragon and pick the offer you like better (kinda like an actual AUCTION house) which means it wouldn't just benefit people who want to sell their dragons to non-exalt lair. Just suggesting that because I think FR is the only pet website I've been on where there's only one way to sell pets. I've seen offers based sales, auctions and direct sales, but never just direct sales. Could be cool to have some variety, idk. and personally when 99% of the fun stuff you can do on a game is done only via forums... idk it's just not fun for people who don't want to use forums. not really attached to this idea either way (i dont really buy dragons anymore) but it could be fun i think [/quote] This sort of selling sounds interesting. How you imagine treasure fee in that sort of selling? How determined length of listing (that definitely should not being infinity) What happens if seller do not confirm any offer when listing expired? What happens with buyers cash? (I.e. in crossroads we have unpleasant issue that if one side does not have enough cash other side can not finalize CR) (and if offered cash goes in some sort of limbo this sounds very questionable! Buyer sitting for non-defined time period without cash and withoud dragon!) (This questions come to mind immidiatly but maybe there are more problematic questions)
@YuleLad wrote on 2023-10-14 11:53:58:

This sort of selling sounds interesting. How you imagine treasure fee in that sort of selling?
How determined length of listing (that definitely should not being infinity)
What happens if seller do not confirm any offer when listing expired?
What happens with buyers cash? (I.e. in crossroads we have unpleasant issue that if one side does not have enough cash other side can not finalize CR) (and if offered cash goes in some sort of limbo this sounds very questionable! Buyer sitting for non-defined time period without cash and withoud dragon!)
(This questions come to mind immidiatly but maybe there are more problematic questions)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
I appreciate everyone who has responded, it's clearly an impassioned response that comes from years from experience that I do not yet have, but I would like to add some context to my suggestion that I feel may better help my point of view:

The suggestion was never meant to trick people into buying dragons they cannot use or no longer have control over. In my vision, the dragons would be clearly labeled as having criteria. You would know this before ever buying the dragon.

They would have their own AH listing, similar to the way Elements have their own listing. No one complains that they can't see the private AH's of other elements such as shadow or water only. What I am proposing would mean that these dragons are listed separately, on their own AH, away from all the others. This would prevent them from clogging up the AH the way many have described they were worried of. Giving them their own space would fix that.

As many have stated, this site has had a problem with people harassing others about their exalted dragons. I am not in any way condoning or supporting harassment of other players. If it is very common, however, I am suggesting that the Devs themselves have a way to alleviate that discomfort for those players in a way that makes everyone happy. Players who want to buy and exalt fodder can easily do so on the regular AH with no consequence, free to continue their playstyles as they see fit with no impact on their ability to play. Players who do want to sell their dragons to non-exalting homes would have a place to sell those dragons without needing to go to forums to do so.

That is, in essence, all I am suggesting, that a player, as a seller, have the right to say, "I am the seller of X (product) and I choose not to sell to buyers with X (intent). Just like in the real world, sellers are not required to sell to people who make it very clear they intend to use the product for something that is not its intended purpose. I am merely suggesting that people have the right to filter who does or doesn't see their product, as is their right, as before it is sold, it belongs to them, not potential future buyers. They should have the right to choose who can and can not purchase it. I am suggesting an easier format that would not be as much a gamble as on the forums, where you just hope that the person buying is being truthful. This would be an additional freedom for sellers that would not impact current buyers. Dragons are already exceptionally plentiful, I don't think this would be as popular as many have suggested that it might become a huge problem...

And if it does become a huge problem, maybe that's a bigger statement about the problem the community has at large? If suddenly every dragon has criteria (I doubt this would happen for many reasons everyone has listed), wouldn't it say something about the fact that many people are uncomfortable with exalting as a whole?

To reinforce, the criteria would be completely optional, not in any way the default setting, nor in any way required, nor in any way encouraged, and would apply only to that specific dragon. Not its siblings, offspring, or any other dragons it is related to. Just that one. Many people have brought up the 25 lvl Colosseum as a point of contention; this is merely an example. That one was intended to be the most extreme of them, I am in no way saying, "these should be the exact requirements." They're just hypothetical examples. These are all hypothetical examples. They could easily be lessened to be what most people would consider more reasonable.

In my vision of this implementation, it would solve this massive problem for a group of people that clearly exist on this site. Harassment would never be permitted or allowed, but in this instance, people would also be less likely to do it in the first place.

In theory, anyway.
I am not intending to go against Dev's TOS rule. I understand the rule. I am not intending to place limitations on unaware buyers, but rather, give sellers more freedom over who they sell to, to prevent that discomfort in the first place. Devs have the ability to solve this problem, hence the suggestion. If implemented correctly, buyers would have the ability to avoid dragons with criteria entirely, if they wanted to.

Thank you for your feedback, I hope this clarification aids in some of the concern over this suggestion.

Edited, Typos.
I appreciate everyone who has responded, it's clearly an impassioned response that comes from years from experience that I do not yet have, but I would like to add some context to my suggestion that I feel may better help my point of view:

The suggestion was never meant to trick people into buying dragons they cannot use or no longer have control over. In my vision, the dragons would be clearly labeled as having criteria. You would know this before ever buying the dragon.

They would have their own AH listing, similar to the way Elements have their own listing. No one complains that they can't see the private AH's of other elements such as shadow or water only. What I am proposing would mean that these dragons are listed separately, on their own AH, away from all the others. This would prevent them from clogging up the AH the way many have described they were worried of. Giving them their own space would fix that.

As many have stated, this site has had a problem with people harassing others about their exalted dragons. I am not in any way condoning or supporting harassment of other players. If it is very common, however, I am suggesting that the Devs themselves have a way to alleviate that discomfort for those players in a way that makes everyone happy. Players who want to buy and exalt fodder can easily do so on the regular AH with no consequence, free to continue their playstyles as they see fit with no impact on their ability to play. Players who do want to sell their dragons to non-exalting homes would have a place to sell those dragons without needing to go to forums to do so.

That is, in essence, all I am suggesting, that a player, as a seller, have the right to say, "I am the seller of X (product) and I choose not to sell to buyers with X (intent). Just like in the real world, sellers are not required to sell to people who make it very clear they intend to use the product for something that is not its intended purpose. I am merely suggesting that people have the right to filter who does or doesn't see their product, as is their right, as before it is sold, it belongs to them, not potential future buyers. They should have the right to choose who can and can not purchase it. I am suggesting an easier format that would not be as much a gamble as on the forums, where you just hope that the person buying is being truthful. This would be an additional freedom for sellers that would not impact current buyers. Dragons are already exceptionally plentiful, I don't think this would be as popular as many have suggested that it might become a huge problem...

And if it does become a huge problem, maybe that's a bigger statement about the problem the community has at large? If suddenly every dragon has criteria (I doubt this would happen for many reasons everyone has listed), wouldn't it say something about the fact that many people are uncomfortable with exalting as a whole?

To reinforce, the criteria would be completely optional, not in any way the default setting, nor in any way required, nor in any way encouraged, and would apply only to that specific dragon. Not its siblings, offspring, or any other dragons it is related to. Just that one. Many people have brought up the 25 lvl Colosseum as a point of contention; this is merely an example. That one was intended to be the most extreme of them, I am in no way saying, "these should be the exact requirements." They're just hypothetical examples. These are all hypothetical examples. They could easily be lessened to be what most people would consider more reasonable.

In my vision of this implementation, it would solve this massive problem for a group of people that clearly exist on this site. Harassment would never be permitted or allowed, but in this instance, people would also be less likely to do it in the first place.

In theory, anyway.
I am not intending to go against Dev's TOS rule. I understand the rule. I am not intending to place limitations on unaware buyers, but rather, give sellers more freedom over who they sell to, to prevent that discomfort in the first place. Devs have the ability to solve this problem, hence the suggestion. If implemented correctly, buyers would have the ability to avoid dragons with criteria entirely, if they wanted to.

Thank you for your feedback, I hope this clarification aids in some of the concern over this suggestion.

Edited, Typos.
Goth. Artist. Writer.
Preferred Breeds: Imperials, Skydancers.
Preferred Patterns: XXX and XXYs.
Preferred Genes: Harlequin/Jester, Crystal/Facet, other premium genes.
Preferred Colors: Mint, Purples

Pings are disabled.
@Nevermore1772 you didn't answer what could do poor buyer who bought with not immidiate exalt intention. But circumstances changed and now he do not need that dragon anymore.
Project macers suffer most.
If colors they need selled with only criterias they even could buy pack of such dragons with thoughts that while they do project named time or number of breeds pass. But RNG cruel and just on very next day they find brand new hatch that exactly fits their project!
Now they do not need anymore those pack of dragons! How they could rid off of them fast?

No this still worst scenario then just make seller responsible for their dragons untill they in seller's lair.
@Nevermore1772 you didn't answer what could do poor buyer who bought with not immidiate exalt intention. But circumstances changed and now he do not need that dragon anymore.
Project macers suffer most.
If colors they need selled with only criterias they even could buy pack of such dragons with thoughts that while they do project named time or number of breeds pass. But RNG cruel and just on very next day they find brand new hatch that exactly fits their project!
Now they do not need anymore those pack of dragons! How they could rid off of them fast?

No this still worst scenario then just make seller responsible for their dragons untill they in seller's lair.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@alkahor
Sorry, there are a LOT of replies, I can't respond to everyone directly, I am trying to address the most common issues I can see. If a buyer unfortunately buys a dragon they realize they can no longer use, just like right now, they have the option to re-sell them on the same (separate) AH listing, or on the forums, as many others have suggested be done with them in the first place. No one is required to exalt dragons they no longer need, they are welcome to rehome them!

If the AH was separate for criteria'd dragons, they wouldn't have to sell them at 25 or 50k+ treasure. Right? They could sell them for much cheaper, effectively finding them homes faster for those who don't mind the criteria.
@alkahor
Sorry, there are a LOT of replies, I can't respond to everyone directly, I am trying to address the most common issues I can see. If a buyer unfortunately buys a dragon they realize they can no longer use, just like right now, they have the option to re-sell them on the same (separate) AH listing, or on the forums, as many others have suggested be done with them in the first place. No one is required to exalt dragons they no longer need, they are welcome to rehome them!

If the AH was separate for criteria'd dragons, they wouldn't have to sell them at 25 or 50k+ treasure. Right? They could sell them for much cheaper, effectively finding them homes faster for those who don't mind the criteria.
Goth. Artist. Writer.
Preferred Breeds: Imperials, Skydancers.
Preferred Patterns: XXX and XXYs.
Preferred Genes: Harlequin/Jester, Crystal/Facet, other premium genes.
Preferred Colors: Mint, Purples

Pings are disabled.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8