Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Wind Ancient idea
1 2
[quote name="JayBird375" date="2023-05-20 15:01:09" ] I think no legs and several pairs of feathered wings would be cool. Or if the hands were on the wings [/quote] i'd prefer to get away from the design concept for now because spirals and undertides kinda do that already and it's gonna be hard for them to take the concept and not make Spiral 3: Wind Version (kinda like how people complained that obe's look too much like tundras and gaolers) tbh i think a more interesting wind ancient concept would be something that can generate wind - like silly but the first thing that comes to mind is how a frog puffs up but it just uses that ability to billow a lot of air out (good for sailing maybe)
JayBird375 wrote on 2023-05-20 15:01:09:
I think no legs and several pairs of feathered wings would be cool. Or if the hands were on the wings
i'd prefer to get away from the design concept for now because spirals and undertides kinda do that already and it's gonna be hard for them to take the concept and not make Spiral 3: Wind Version (kinda like how people complained that obe's look too much like tundras and gaolers)

tbh i think a more interesting wind ancient concept would be something that can generate wind - like silly but the first thing that comes to mind is how a frog puffs up but it just uses that ability to billow a lot of air out (good for sailing maybe)
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
How about a dragon literally made of mist?
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
[quote name="Trix" date="2023-05-25 13:12:04" ] How about a dragon literally made of mist? [/quote] GOES INTO YOUR LAIR AND DOES THIS TO ALL YOUR MIST DRAGONS [img]https://j.gifs.com/QnXrBW.gif[/img]
Trix wrote on 2023-05-25 13:12:04:
GOES INTO YOUR LAIR AND DOES THIS TO ALL YOUR MIST DRAGONS

QnXrBW.gif
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
[quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2023-05-25 15:39:49" ] [quote name="Trix" date="2023-05-25 13:12:04" ] How about a dragon literally made of mist? [/quote] GOES INTO YOUR LAIR AND DOES THIS TO ALL YOUR MIST DRAGONS [img]https://j.gifs.com/QnXrBW.gif[/img] [/quote] ADAM!
hungryhobbits wrote on 2023-05-25 15:39:49:
Trix wrote on 2023-05-25 13:12:04:
GOES INTO YOUR LAIR AND DOES THIS TO ALL YOUR MIST DRAGONS

QnXrBW.gif

ADAM!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/xd97vggS/Opisthoptera-PNG.png[/img] (for confused readers: the above is a joke, it's a species of fictional alien animal life from Biblaridion's Alien Biospheres series) Logically, a dragon that is 90% wing will be hard to manage since a dragon's image can only be so big, and it must be square to fit the profile measurements. Despite those limitations, I still really, [i]really [/i]want a dragon with a lot of wing focus. I don't think just slapping more wings on would necessarily be better, since Wind's first breed (Spiral) already features 6 distinct wing surfaces, and I'd prefer one set of big wings that could be construed as being ideal for speed at high altitude, making for a species of awe-inspiringly fast dragons that criss-cross Sornieth and flirt with the perilous boundary between upper atmosphere and space, zooming along the jetstreams that whirl at the Windsinger's say. [img]https://www.irishnews.com/picturesarchive/irishnews/irishnews/2020/05/18/110107021-1decf889-dc87-4392-875a-a61fa9edd112.jpg[/img]
Opisthoptera-PNG.png
(for confused readers: the above is a joke, it's a species of fictional alien animal life from Biblaridion's Alien Biospheres series)

Logically, a dragon that is 90% wing will be hard to manage since a dragon's image can only be so big, and it must be square to fit the profile measurements. Despite those limitations, I still really, really want a dragon with a lot of wing focus.

I don't think just slapping more wings on would necessarily be better, since Wind's first breed (Spiral) already features 6 distinct wing surfaces, and I'd prefer one set of big wings that could be construed as being ideal for speed at high altitude, making for a species of awe-inspiringly fast dragons that criss-cross Sornieth and flirt with the perilous boundary between upper atmosphere and space, zooming along the jetstreams that whirl at the Windsinger's say.

110107021-1decf889-dc87-4392-875a-a61fa9edd112.jpg
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
1 2