Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gene Marketplace Stock
1 2 3
kinda hot take suggestion: make it so that when new breeds and genes release, make it so those genes are unlimited in stock and won't cycle out until a certain point (2 or so weeks?) after which they become like any other treasure marketplace gene/breed change. basically like a flash sale on all of the new stuff, without the sale.

would alleviate the new gene release woes of going to the marketplace and having the one you want get sniped immediately upon restock or just straight up not spawning

edit: could work for basically anything to be released in the treasure marketplace really, but i'm not sure how it would affect the value of those items once the unlimited period is over.
kinda hot take suggestion: make it so that when new breeds and genes release, make it so those genes are unlimited in stock and won't cycle out until a certain point (2 or so weeks?) after which they become like any other treasure marketplace gene/breed change. basically like a flash sale on all of the new stuff, without the sale.

would alleviate the new gene release woes of going to the marketplace and having the one you want get sniped immediately upon restock or just straight up not spawning

edit: could work for basically anything to be released in the treasure marketplace really, but i'm not sure how it would affect the value of those items once the unlimited period is over.
shira // any pronouns // // +3 FR time
kirby.gif
[quote name="Thegoofyfox" date="2023-04-04 14:49:50" ] My main suggestion is just more genes to be in stocks rather than like 15 or 10, and idk somehow limit how much a person can buy to prevent the sorta unfair gameplay.[/quote] It's not unfair gameplay to buy hot items to resell for profit though. No support for this. New items fall in price quickly enough.
Thegoofyfox wrote on 2023-04-04 14:49:50:
My main suggestion is just more genes to be in stocks rather than like 15 or 10, and idk somehow limit how much a person can buy to prevent the sorta unfair gameplay.

It's not unfair gameplay to buy hot items to resell for profit though.

No support for this. New items fall in price quickly enough.
ZQGfAQY.png
1 2 3